+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2018 required documents

newbie1983

Jul 11, 2018
Yes.. I got approval from MPNP on 25 May 2018 !!

I choose 5 years of work experience while filling my EOI but the question was how many years of skilled work experience do you have in last 5 years.. I missed the last 5 years part and thought it is asking for total no. of years work experience.. I email them my concern (mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca) and they told me to go ahead and there was no issues after that

Here's the reply I got..

On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 7:31 PM, +WPG574 - MPNP Application Help (MET) <mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca> wrote:

Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail. You might be getting this message because there was a break in your employment. As long as you’re sure your information you inputted is correct and matches what you claimed in your EOI, then you may still submit the application.

Regards,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Immigration and Economic Opportunities Division
Manitoba Education and Training
7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 1N3
Phone: 204-945-2806
Fax: 204-948-2256

Hope it will help you with your concern.. Good Luck !!
Hey thanks a lot for your reply! It helps the zillion :) Best of Luck to you too..

Reactions: Chahal82

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Hi everyone! I just received my LAA. I have a few questions:

1. Are Employment Contracts still needed even if you already have a Certificate of Employment?
2. Do notarized documents have a validity period? Can I still submit a notarized document from 2 years ago or should I have them notarized again?

Thanks and congratulations to everyone who received their LAA!

FMRC123

Jul 9, 2018
You should have received it before they updated their website. Is your job under their in demand list? And in your eoi did you add your express entry profile number and job seekers validation code?
I am from draw # 47 or 48, I am working on submitting my documents. I just wanted to ask after after I received my nomination do I appli directly to CIC or Should i need to wait for another draw for Express entry as I am from the category of SW-Overseas-Express Entry Sub Stream. Can Someone enlighten me

Reactions: Jewelofthesand

FMRC123

Jul 9, 2018
I am from draw # 47 or 48, I am working on submitting my documents. I just wanted to ask after after I received my nomination do I appli directly to CIC or Should i need to wait for another draw for Express entry as I am from the category of SW-Overseas-Express Entry Sub Stream. Can Someone enlighten me

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Hi. Can anyone send a detailed document checklist? We just received our LAA and we want to make sure we covered all the document requirements.

Thanks!

Reactions: Miracle2018

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Hi everyone! we're currently uploading documents in our MPNP account. I would just like to ask, do we need to notarize them before uploading or scanned colored documents suffice for uploading? thanks

CarloKK

Jul 11, 2018
My Nephew's status (MPNP) has just changed to Assessment Pending, so i was wondering, when or at which stage will they call for interview, because i am his sponsor.
Is it at this stage (Assessment Pending) or Assessment In Process?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
If you are under the SWO-EE substream, it means that you have created an Express Entry profile. After receiving provincial nomination, your CRS score will receive an additional 600 points and you have to wait for the next draw to get an ITA in your EE profile. Once you receive an ITA in your MyCIC account (you will also get an email), you can either continue your application with your express entry account or decline the invitation and wait for the next draw.

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Hello,

I got LAA and I will submit a full application soon. I have a question regarding spouse work experience. I am are not claiming any points for my wife through Express Entry Profile, do we still need to submit her work experience certificates for the past 5 years?
Under Express Entry profile, I didn't add any work experience for my wife, can I leave her work experience also empty in the full MPNP application since i am not claiming points for her?

Thanks everyone.

Sarah Rizwan

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have a small questions.
Can i apply for MPNP if i dunt any connection in manitoba but my occupation is in demand and i have 66 point out of 100 .
Thank u

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hi everyone,
I have a small questions.
Can i apply for MPNP if i dunt any connection in manitoba but my occupation is in demand and i have 66 point out of 100 .
Thank u
You can if you qualify for one of the strategic initiatives. There is one for French speakers, one where they are nominated by the Ukrainian association (the person must be Ukrainian), etc. I don't know the full list but I imagine you might find it if you google it.

Sarah Rizwan

Sep 16, 2018
You can if you qualify for one of the strategic initiatives. There is one for French speakers, one where they are nominated by the Ukrainian association (the person must be Ukrainian), etc. I don't know the full list but I imagine you might find it if you google it.
Sorry i didn't get you
Can u please explain

dalip

Aug 18, 2013
Nairobi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-10-2018
560. that's why i was really wondering how i got an invitation. anyway, let's wait for further update on their website.
for that score is it possible with distant relative