+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2018 required documents

gurpreetbassi

Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone

I have submitted requested documents in Manitoba pnp on 11 feb 2019. Currently status is set to
"Application Submitted
MPNP Application Status :Received "

and till now it is not changed. How long does it take for status change from information requested to another status?

Thanks in advance.

May 17, 2019
I got registered to attend Winnipeg skilled worker information section and they replied me that i have been successfully registered. I am in Singapore now and need to travel so far but i am willing to if there is any benefits of getting MPNP. Does anyone know about this section?

May 17, 2019
Hello everyone

I have submitted requested documents in Manitoba pnp on 11 feb 2019. Currently status is set to
"Application Submitted
MPNP Application Status :Received "

and till now it is not changed. How long does it take for status change from information requested to another status?

Thanks in advance.
hi.. How could you submit it ? Do you have any Manitoba connection?

Alvesjo

May 16, 2018
I got registered to attend Winnipeg skilled worker information section and they replied me that i have been successfully registered. I am in Singapore now and need to travel so far but i am willing to if there is any benefits of getting MPNP. Does anyone know about this section?
Hi there! The session happens every second Thursday of the month if I believe, at their building between Portage/Notre Dame Ave. They will explain about the new immigration program, not the old one (which is still current until further notice). Write all your questions and when you get at the presentation they will answer all your questions. Better asking the source than anyone else! :)

May 17, 2019
Hi there! The session happens every second Thursday of the month if I believe, at their building between Portage/Notre Dame Ave. They will explain about the new immigration program, not the old one (which is still current until further notice). Write all your questions and when you get at the presentation they will answer all your questions. Better asking the source than anyone else! :)
Hi Alvesjo,
Thank you so much for your reply. I am very glad that someone know about this section. I am living in Singapore now and need to travel to Winnipeg . I still have to try visa though. Hope i can get it and need to spend a lot for travel expenses as we are family of three.
Is the section leads to any immigration program, like getthing invitation to apply or something like that . or it just a Q& A section. Is it worth to go ??

Alvesjo

May 16, 2018
Hi Alvesjo,
Thank you so much for your reply. I am very glad that someone know about this section. I am living in Singapore now and need to travel to Winnipeg . I still have to try visa though. Hope i can get it and need to spend a lot for travel expenses as we are family of three.
Is the section leads to any immigration program, like getthing invitation to apply or something like that . or it just a Q& A section. Is it worth to go ??
I am glad to help! This information session is just informational. It is open to everyone. It will not lead you to immigration, it is just a presentation of MPNP pathways to immigration. I wouldn’t travel from Asia to Canada just to attend this session if I were you. Ive been to one of the sessions (sometimes they present at schools too) and the immigration officer gave me the slides of the session. If you want I can email you the slides so you will know every detail of the program. You can always email MPNP if you have any specific question too. No need to travel. :)

Reactions: wintnayzarlynn
May 17, 2019
I am glad to help! This information session is just informational. It is open to everyone. It will not lead you to immigration, it is just a presentation of MPNP pathways to immigration. I wouldn’t travel from Asia to Canada just to attend this session if I were you. Ive been to one of the sessions (sometimes they present at schools too) and the immigration officer gave me the slides of the session. If you want I can email you the slides so you will know every detail of the program. You can always email MPNP if you have any specific question too. No need to travel. :)
Hi Alvesjo,

Thank you so so much for your reply. I have decided not to attend and cancelled our registration since there is no chance of getting any invitation letter. I am so desperate now. My CRS is only 352 with clb7. I don't have master degree .
I am trying to get clb 9 or 10 right now, even so , my CRS will only be 430 plus which still very far from current draw.
I am 36 years old and with 2 family members.

I have already submitted EOI on PEI and SINP , but not so promising as they only choose specific NOC and higher points.
My plan is to get higher CLB and wait for any PNP while i do Academic IELTS to apply study permit.

I am a bit worry regarding Study Permit due to my age, if i study for 2 years , then i will be 38 after i graduate , then i have to work for 1 year, and i will be 39 -40 by the time i apply PR .

Could you please suggest me which way should i focus . I am really appreciate your kind help.

Alvesjo

May 16, 2018
No need to worry! Fortunately Canada offers many pathways to immigration. How many points do you think you might get if your CLB goes to 9? EE draws have selected applicants with scores as low as 413. You’re not far! :)

Most international students I know are in their 30s/40s and they bring their family. Even if you’re in your 40s it won’t be a problem for the PNP. I would suggest you to try to get a CLB 9 and see if EE draws you from the pool. But if that does not help, move to Winnipeg as an international student, after one year you can immigrate through MPNP or even EE since your points will be higher due to your Canadian Education and Canadian work experience.
If EE is not good for now, try MPNP, but remember, being an international student, getting a full-time job after graduation and waiting another year until becoming eligible for MPNP and getting a PR approved is a process that can take as much as 3/4 years. If you have the chance to upgrade your EE scores at your home country, that would be the cheapest and fastest solution, but if not, come here! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Miracle2018

Debolic05

Jun 16, 2019
Yes.. I got approval from MPNP on 25 May 2018 !!

I choose 5 years of work experience while filling my EOI but the question was how many years of skilled work experience do you have in last 5 years.. I missed the last 5 years part and thought it is asking for total no. of years work experience.. I email them my concern (mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca) and they told me to go ahead and there was no issues after that

Here's the reply I got..

On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 7:31 PM, +WPG574 - MPNP Application Help (MET) <mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca> wrote:

Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail. You might be getting this message because there was a break in your employment. As long as you’re sure your information you inputted is correct and matches what you claimed in your EOI, then you may still submit the application.

Regards,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Immigration and Economic Opportunities Division
Manitoba Education and Training
7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 1N3
Phone: 204-945-2806
Fax: 204-948-2256

Hope it will help you with your concern.. Good Luck !!
Are you saying that you were still able to submit the application despite the error message in place
Error Message- " Your total years of full time working is less than as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit) "

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone has the list of documents needed from the close relative staying in Manitoba, especially wrt address proofs .

Mohinderjit

Aug 15, 2019
I am in contact with a employer from Manitoba...he is offering ne a job of a caregiver. Also he told me that i don't need to access my by LIMA . Is that true. Hiw the things gona work. Need ur help guys.
Thanks