+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2018 required documents

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Hello guys,

I got TRV VISA(VISITOR VISA). I Mentioned all my and spouse's work experience in the TRV application.

After MPNP LAA, do we need to submit spouse's work experience documents. Because system need spouse's work experience documents for each job otherwise it doesn't go ahead.

What should I do?

Is there any one who just uploaded affidavit or LOE for spouse's experience and didn't face any problem at later stage....

ppatelronak

Jan 10, 2018
India
Category........
hi, i also received an email today from mpnp but there is no update in their website that they conducted new draw. When i logged in my account, there is still no update on my status. maybe we need to wait for 48 hours, as mentioned in the email? good luck to us all!
How u do the procedure for MPNP i want to kno about it
what IELTS score is require for MPNP

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
whats benefit in applying for express entry and what is the procedure?

in Australia, my skill is Electronic equipment trades worker, what skill is this called in Manitoba for MPNP and In federal sponsorship for Canada? are they both different skills for provincial and federal? whats the code ? please let me know.

Lait

Sep 14, 2017
hi, i also received an email today from mpnp but there is no update in their website that they conducted new draw. When i logged in my account, there is still no update on my status. maybe we need to wait for 48 hours, as mentioned in the email? good luck to us all!
have you tried to log in again? it seems there is an update

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
do you know answer to my question please? no one is replying
Maybe no one knows exactly.

The best thing to do at the moment would be to create the EE profile, and submit your EOI. in your EOI you need to mention the EE profile somewhere. Many of your queries will be adressed when you go through the procedure.

Good Luck!

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
560. that's why i was really wondering how i got an invitation. anyway, let's wait for further update on their website.
Hi there! can you please advise your NOC? did you apply with a EE profile? it seems that only those with EE profile are getting invited.

thank you!

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
have you tried to log in again? it seems there is an update
Does it show in your profile if you will be applying for express entry or human capital? I wanted to change my preferred city from Brandon to Winnipeg. Do you think I will be allowed to do that at this stage? My score is 610 with Brandon, without it it's 560. I just learned our company has a job opening in Winnipeg so I'm considering to apply. Don't want to risk being rejected because of misrepresentation :(

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Do we have a whats app group already? If yes, can you please add me? Whoever is the admin please let me know I'll PM my number. If not yet, please message me your number I will create a whats app group for us who are aspiring for MPNP nomination.

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hi there! can you please advise your NOC? did you apply with a EE profile? it seems that only those with EE profile are getting invited.

thank you!
@aponce7 what's your score? I think the 2nd draw cut off is 560.

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
thanks for the reply.

while submitting EOI, will there be an option to select whether i want to apply for Express stream or non express stream.? what is non express stream called?
No, I don't recall any. Non Express Entry Stream is called Human Capital Pathway.

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
whats benefit in applying for express entry and what is the procedure?

in Australia, my skill is Electronic equipment trades worker, what skill is this called in Manitoba for MPNP and In federal sponsorship for Canada? are they both different skills for provincial and federal? whats the code ? please let me know.
Judging by how it's called, I'm expecting the Express Entry substream to have quicker turn around than its contemporaries. It takes 6 mos average for Manitoba to award provincial nomination based on timelines I've seen from people who have received PR. With express entry I hope it will be shorter than that. Regarding your NOC you have to go back to the CIC website, the job classification of Manitoba was taken from there. And the list of in demand occupations can be found here:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/in-demand-occupations/

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
@aponce7 what's your score? I think the 2nd draw cut off is 560.
My Score is 526, but in this moment i haven´t update my EOI profile to the NOC in demand. I need my boss be agreed to issue my reference letter as "supervisor" as my duties are mostly of coordinator but my current position doesn´t have that name. I already saw Mantioba posted the Draw... I wouldn´t been invited anyway :( . where are you from if you don´t mind respond?

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Do we have a whats app group already? If yes, can you please add me? Whoever is the admin please let me know I'll PM my number. If not yet, please message me your number I will create a whats app group for us who are aspiring for MPNP nomination.
Did you get any update on whatsapp group?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Does it show in your profile if you will be applying for express entry or human capital? I wanted to change my preferred city from Brandon to Winnipeg. Do you think I will be allowed to do that at this stage? My score is 610 with Brandon, without it it's 560. I just learned our company has a job opening in Winnipeg so I'm considering to apply. Don't want to risk being rejected because of misrepresentation :(
Your destination in canada should be where your supporter is living. Are you kabayan?