+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2018 required documents

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Judging by how it's called, I'm expecting the Express Entry substream to have quicker turn around than its contemporaries. It takes 6 mos average for Manitoba to award provincial nomination based on timelines I've seen from people who have received PR. With express entry I hope it will be shorter than that. Regarding your NOC you have to go back to the CIC website, the job classification of Manitoba was taken from there. And the list of in demand occupations can be found here:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/in-demand-occupations/

question from everyone

what if our skill is not in in-demand list of mpnp?

i could find my skill in CIC canada website but its not available in in demand list on MPNP website. what should i do?

my skill is mentioned below:

2242 Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Your destination in canada should be where your supporter is living. Are you kabayan?
If the supporter is living in Brandon and applicant prefers Worthington. Is it possible, or there will be straight forward REJECTTION?

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
How u do the procedure for MPNP i want to kno about it
please read http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/ to know more about mpnp and its requirements.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/

what IELTS score is require for MPNP

"Factor 1: Language Proficiency

Language Points are calculated according to documented proof of training and ability in one or both of Canada’s official languages, English and French. If you are proficient in both, choose as your first language the one you are most comfortable using. You must submit valid official results of a recent MPNP-approved language test as proof of your language proficiency. To be considered valid, your test must have been taken no more than two years prior to the date you submit your MPNP Online application. CLB refers to Canadian Language Benchmark/Niveaux de competence linguistique canadiens (NCLC). For information on approved tests and how test scores relate to CLB levels, please use the tools provided in the Language Proficiency section of this website.

Applicants whose occupation is classified at National Occupational Classification C or D must, in order to be eligible to apply, have at least CLB 4 in English (or NCLC 4 in French)."

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
If the supporter is living in Brandon and applicant prefers Worthington. Is it possible, or there will be straight forward REJECTTION?
What I know is, your destination should be where your supporter is living in.

You can direct your query to immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca to verify.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hi there, you need to create an express entry account first, then create an expression of interest mpnp account.

For express entry you need to score atleast 6 each in general ielts, and have your education credential assessed. I will give you the links down on how to create an express entry, expression of interest mpnp account, and how to get your education assessed. Read the information carefully, everything is explained in the links that i provided.

Express entry
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Mpnp account expression of interest
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/

Education credential assessment
https://www.wes.org/ca/eca/

urgent reply needed.

question1)

i have completed my express entry profile on www.canada.ca website, it says i have 60 days to submit my profile, please tell me how to submit my profile? i cannot find a submit button anywhere.

i have not completed my education credentials from (WES) yet, ill do it later once i get selected . please tell me if i should have my edducational documents assessed from WES before submitting my profile or after they approve and select me in the pool and then ask for them:?

question2)

regarding MPNP account, once i complete application for express entry, do i have to link both profiles from canada.ca and from MPNP ? how do i link them together? or they have to be applied separately until i get selected form the pool?

thanks.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Everyone:
i have created MPNP profile and submitted EOI-SW , no where it says its for express entry of federal skilled worker stream

EOI-SW ( does this SW only means skilled worker or it will be for express entry as well?

and how do i know it has been submitted successfully, no where it says that application have been submuitted, i keep pressing next and agreeing to everything after ticking the boxes but +

this comes up:

I have read and understand all of the foregoing declaration.

I, and my spouse, if applicable, accept the terms of this declaration ( ticked the box)

does this mean that i have submitted everything successfully?

what is the next step?

how do i submit an application on Canada immigration website ? ive already completed , created an account there but there is no button to submit application, it says i have 60 days to submit application , where do i find out the freaking submit button?

thanks

EOI-SW Progress
EOI-SW is: Updated

Initial submission date: 04-Feb-2018

Last updated date: 04-Feb-2018

Section EOI-SW Status
Personal Information Started Go
More Information Started Go
Forms & Documents Not started Go
Next steps

Next steps
All future communications from the MPNP will be sent to you by email. Please ensure you provide us with a valid email address and check your email regularly. You will not receive any further communication from the MPNP unless you are selected from the EOI pool to submit a full MPNP-SW application. Please do not send us any inquiries concerning your EOI status as the MPNP will not respond to any such communication.

You can use your user ID and password to update the information you provided at any time as long as your EOI submission has not expired. If you do, please ensure to resubmit your EOI after you have made changes as these changes will otherwise not be reflected in the EOI pool. Your EOI will expire one year from the initial submission date and any changes you make will not extend the validity of your submission.

Please be advised that using your EOI account is the only way you can update your information. Updates provided through any other correspondence will not be processed.

On each page of EOI-SW you will be asked to type information in the fields provided. Mandatory fields are marked with a red *. Where there is an
icon beside a field, click the icon to see a pop-up window that explains what information you must enter.

Follow the instructions on each page to use the Add and Save and Next buttons. Each page has its own help window. The link is located on the top right side of the page. The help window provides an explanation of the information you must provide on that page.

Warning: If you are logged in to the tool and are inactive for more than 15 minutes, the tool will automatically log you off and any unsaved information will be lost.

After you have entered all of the information in your EOI-SW, go to the Review & Submit page to check your EOI-SW for errors, see which program stream you may qualify for and how many Ranking points you score. Once ready, re-submit your EOI-SW.

You will be able to modify and re-submit your EOI-SW for up to 1 year after the date of initial submission. After that year the EOI-SW expires and will be deleted.

Review & Submit
- EOI-SW validation
Validation details
Personal Information
All information has been entered correctly.
More information
All information has been entered correctly.

vazurrah

Feb 5, 2018
hi, i also received an email today from mpnp but there is no update in their website that they conducted new draw. When i logged in my account, there is still no update on my status. maybe we need to wait for 48 hours, as mentioned in the email? good luck to us all!

I received an LAA also.have you tried logging in already?Im being prompted to answer EOI ? again .I cant access the interface.

vazurrah

Feb 5, 2018
yes i did last Thursday. and I started with the application already. hopeful to submit everything within the week. :)
hi it seems i have trouble logging in.i just have a question,when you log in you have to choose MPNP right?after that what appeared?
coz when I logged in im prompted to answer eligibility questions (as if I am prompted to make an EOI ) but I already received an LAA :(

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
hi it seems i have trouble logging in.i just have a question,when you log in you have to choose MPNP right?after that what appeared?
coz when I logged in im prompted to answer eligibility questions (as if I am prompted to make an EOI ) but I already received an LAA :(
Yes you have to again answer these questions :)

vazurrah

Feb 5, 2018
Yes you have to again answer these questions :)
thank you for the reply :) im afraid of making mistakes just making sure these are the questions before being able to access the document submission?:

Update login profile | Log out | Contact us | Help

Eligibility
By expressing my interest in the MPNP, I certify that I have the intent of settling in Manitoba.

Yes No
I am interested in:

PNP For Skilled Workers (SW)
PNP for Business Immigration - Expression of Interest - Business (EOI-B)

I am a skilled worker currently working in Manitoba.

Yes No
I am a skilled worker who is not employed in Manitoba but who has the education, experience, language ability, adaptability and other factors to have a self-assessment score sufficient to apply. (Select your score from the MPNP Self-assessment Worksheet from the dropdown below.)

ipreet

Feb 5, 2018
Hello,

My Name is Gurpreet and I've an active profile of MPNP. In Manitoba I do have close relatives, more then 7 years experience in an occupation on Manitoba's In-demand Occupation list; and have CLB-8. My scores are 618 and here's below the draw shows lowest scores are 605, although I haven't received an Invitation to Apply or Letter of Advice to Apply. Can you please let me know where do I have to check or confirm whether I received an Invitation or not as unfortunately, I have already deleted my mails and spams.

My concerns is regarding 40th Draw on 31st January, 2018. as follows:-

EOI Draw #40
Posted on February 1, 2018 by MPNP

MPNP under the Expression of Interest System

Draw #40 – January 31, 2018

SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 191
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 524
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 64 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 647
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 143 who have:
    • a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
    • at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
    • a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 605
Please reply,

Thank you,

vazurrah

Feb 5, 2018
As I understand,there are 3 streams to where one can be a candidate
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (if u have work there)
Skilled Workers Overseas (for people with Job Offer)
Skilled Workers Overseas. Express Entry (for those with EE profile and Job seeker code)
based on the draw you can be qualified onthe 3rd one unless you dont meet criteria such as In Demand Occupation List or Active EE profile.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
@ everyone

I applied for MPNP express entry last week.

should i get my educational document attested from WES now or should i wait for LAA (Letter of Advice to Apply) and then get the documents attested?

ipreet

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you so much dear,
Yeah I have come to know that entered EE profile/Job bank code was expired from last 1 year. Due to that very reason I was not qualified for the draw even the funds was not meeting requirement. (13500 CAD$)