+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Test - Blood in Urine

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi I had ++ blood in urine. I was on day 5 of my periods. Radiologists noted my menstruating day..I m worried..will cic ask me to 're take test. ?? I repent going for medical check up in my period
it should be fine. Do you know what has your doctor marked on the report?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah blood ++ urea nil protein nil
Then I asked nurse there who was noting down everything she said +++ are called to retake. I went for medical on 23 Nov nd since then got no call from hospital,. But submitted my file for PR application on Dec 1.. now I repent going for medical during my periods. I searched a little bit nd there were threads saying its ok to get medical done if mensurating. But I m worried

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Sorry read it comment again..I don't know. .because1 nurse was on reception area nd she was doing all paper work nd she told me that its ok..I asked radiologists about report nd he said all okay..

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I had 3+ and I passed. They didn't ask for extra documentation.
What a relief..we took appointment for medical week before n my periods came early..I made searches whether its ok to go for medical check up if mensurating. .nd there were threads that said its okay.,as on period means u r healthy haha but seriously now I repent...I m healthy 31 years old woman with a 4 years old baby.,n principal applicant..m tensed

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Sorry read it comment again..I don't know. .because1 nurse was on reception area nd she was doing all paper work nd she told me that its ok..I asked radiologists about report nd he said all okay..
My wife was in same situation. However we asked the panel physician a day before appointment whether we should come for test or reschedule it. He mentioned that should not be an issue and later when he uploaded the results at CIC site, he told us that reports were all good. Although the urine test report said it has blood in it.
You may try to call and check with your panel physician to come out of anxiety. Otherwise you will clear medicals in around 3 weeks from AOR. Good luck :)

Reactions: harnav sra

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
My wife was in same situation. However we asked the panel physician a day before appointment whether we should come for test or reschedule it. He mentioned that should not be an issue and later when he uploaded the results at CIC site, he told us that reports were all good. Although the urine test report said it has blood in it.
You may try to call and check with your panel physician to come out of anxiety. Otherwise you will clear medicals in around 3 weeks from AOR. Good luck :)
T hnku so much sir..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What a relief..we took appointment for medical week before n my periods came early..I made searches whether its ok to go for medical check up if mensurating. .nd there were threads that said its okay.,as on period means u r healthy haha but seriously now I repent...I m healthy 31 years old woman with a 4 years old baby.,n principal applicant..m tensed
As long as the urine test doesn't test positive for white blood cells or protein the blood just indicates your period and not infection or kidney disease. It was a good idea to mention you were menstruating so the lab and physician weren't looking for reasons for the blood. In the future most thorough medical exam for women shouldn't be done on your period.

Reactions: harnav sra

nn16

Dec 26, 2018
We did medicals but blood in the urine. The doctor did the second test, still blood in the urine but creatinine (97) and eGFR (94), which are in the normal range. The results sent to CIC. Any advice?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We did medicals but blood in the urine. The doctor did the second test, still blood in the urine but creatinine (97) and eGFR (94), which are in the normal range. The results sent to CIC. Any advice?
Could point to a bladder issue. Did they test for a UTI?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should be speaking with a urologist or nephrologist. Still could be a bladder issue. Blood in your urine is not normal.

Badesire91

Apr 5, 2019
Hi everybody. I need an advice for my case. May be somebody is in the same situation. I got my medical request 16th January 2019. My medical results was send by the doctor via emedical 31st January and the doctor told me that i had +2blood in my urine. He also did an microscopic urinalasis. I got an email for additional creatinine test 15th February. I did the test 16th February . the results was good and it was send 18th February by the doctor. Since no update till now. My account online still showing We have required a medical examination. For more information, check your messages below. I called last time the panel physician to make sure they send send the results and they confirmed me that they did. Can anybody help me? I am a little bit worried.

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi everybody. I need an advice for my case. May be somebody is in the same situation. I got my medical request 16th January 2019. My medical results was send by the doctor via emedical 31st January and the doctor told me that i had +2blood in my urine. He also did an microscopic urinalasis. I got an email for additional creatinine test 15th February. I did the test 16th February . the results was good and it was send 18th February by the doctor. Since no update till now. My account online still showing We have required a medical examination. For more information, check your messages below. I called last time the panel physician to make sure they send send the results and they confirmed me that they did. Can anybody help me? I am a little bit worried.
Dont worry...I was in the same situation...I did my test twice and ultrasound as well...my family doctor said 2+ blood is not a lot because it was microscopic....it means only blood cells not a lot of blood....I did ultrasound because my doctor said sometimes it happens because of the kidney stones...but at the end there was nothing it was a genetic problem....in some people it is common.....u will be fine m 100% sure...but have yourself checked as well....

Badesire91

Apr 5, 2019
Dont worry...I was in the same situation...I did my test twice and ultrasound as well...my family doctor said 2+ blood is not a lot because it was microscopic....it means only blood cells not a lot of blood....I did ultrasound because my doctor said sometimes it happens because of the kidney stones...but at the end there was nothing it was a genetic problem....in some people it is common.....u will be fine m 100% sure...but have yourself checked as well....
I already get myself check by my family doctor. She said i am ok because she did the test 2 weeks later too time and saw nothing . She think it is because an intense physical activities. I am just worried about the delay . I do not receive my MEP till now .