rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hi folks,

I did my medicals last week and the doctor found some blood in my urine. He told me to do the exam again after a week. So I did. Today I went for the second urine test and the result turned out the same as last week. On the receipt it says: RBC +++ or put it in other words. Blood is +3 in my urine.

Now the doctor said he is going to upload the results tomorrow and he suggested that I need to go and follow up with my own doctor. And he said he has had patients like this before but he did not know of the PR results. He said it might be a simple infection. The receptionist also told me that at this point all I can do is to wait for CIC. If they get back to me for additional tests then I have to do them, if not, then there is no problem.

My question is: any of you guys had the same problem? What happens next? Is this going to be an excuse for a rejection? Should I be concerned? Fill me in with your experience.

Additional info:

Second Urine test was same as first, they took another blood test. (receptionist told me this is the guideline, if the second result is as same as first we need to do another blood test)
First blood test & X-ray test are very clear and clean, no problem at all, the receptionist told me.
I drank lots of water during the past week, but apparently it didn't help much.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Re: Blood in Urine

I am not a doctor ,but your color of urine was yellowish or white ..........

As if u had drunk lot of water just before(20 mins) giving urine sample then you should have diluted sample .....

Anyways its not something which is in Excessive demand category so they may ask you for further tests like Serum Creatine to check for any Renal diseases.

dwahome

Dec 18, 2013

I had the same problem first test came out RBC+ the doc was kind enough and told me what to do before i take a sample. Pee halfway hold wipe clean then take a sample then hold then pee the rest. Luckily it worked there was no + she told me sometimes it happens but some doctors don't know the trick.

Reactions: Nimrod

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014

letstry21 said:

As if u had drunk lot of water just before(20 mins) giving urine sample then you should have diluted sample .....

Anyways its not something which is in Excessive demand category so they may ask you for further tests like Serum Creating to check for any Renal diseases.
Thanks for the answer letstry21. Yes I had diluted sample. I was drinking water all day. By the time I reached the clinic I had to go to bathroom. So I waited another 20 mins in the waiting room so I can do it again.
Hope it's not a big issue.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014

dwahome said:
I had the same problem first test came out RBC+ the doc was kind enough and told me what to do before i take a sample. Pee halfway hold wipe clean then take a sample then hold then pee the rest. Luckily it worked there was no + she told me sometimes it happens but some doctors don't know the trick.
Do you think I should call them up and ask them to hold on to the uploading and see if I can do it again tomorrow? It's just 20$ but if it does the trick, I will do it. Cause I was driving for almost 30 mins to the clinic with my stomach full of water, so I kinda bursed out the first time I went to the bathroom.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014

Anyone else had the same issue? Please share your experience as I do not want this to hassle up my situation even more!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014

letstry21 said:

Anyways its not something which is in Excessive demand category so they may ask you for further tests like Serum Creatine to check for any Renal diseases.
I think the second blood test was for serum creatinine. I am reading stuff online: bit.ly/1mxsOLN

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Minor blood presence in urine would not affect your application on its own.

If there are other things wrong or there is significant amount of blood that could result in CIC asking for more tests.

Nobody here can give you the exact accurate answer but you should be okay.

Wait to see what happens. In the meantime follow up on the issue for your own health as blood in urine is not normal.

Dennis_leu

May 1, 2014
blood in unrine can be minor infection or something serious, most of cases are just infection at this age. you will find out if you visit a family docotor and run a few tests.
1. visit family docotor and get yourself cured, you will get a diagnosis from docotor what is the cause. And be ready to send this to CIC
2. Even if your receive request from CIC for second ME, you are cured for that at the time.

Just my idea, hope it will help.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Dennis_leu said:
blood in unrine can be minor infection or something serious, most of cases are just infection at this age. you will find out if you visit a family docotor and run a few tests.
1. visit family docotor and get yourself cured, you will get a diagnosis from docotor what is the cause. And be ready to send this to CIC
2. Even if your receive request from CIC for second ME, you are cured for that at the time.

Just my idea, hope it will help.
Thanks, I'll check up with a walk in clinic tomorrow first thing.

thisisauser said:
Minor blood presence in urine would not affect your application on its own.

If there are other things wrong or there is significant amount of blood that could result in CIC asking for more tests.

Nobody here can give you the exact accurate answer but you should be okay.

Wait to see what happens. In the meantime follow up on the issue for your own health as blood in urine is not normal.
Thanks, I'll check up with a walk in clinic tomorrow first thing.

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
rezafc said:
Hi folks,

I did my medicals last week and the doctor found some blood in my urine. He told me to do the exam again after a week. So I did. Today I went for the second urine test and the result turned out the same as last week. On the receipt it says: RBC +++ or put it in other words. Blood is +3 in my urine.

Now the doctor said he is going to upload the results tomorrow and he suggested that I need to go and follow up with my own doctor. And he said he has had patients like this before but he did not know of the PR results. He said it might be a simple infection. The receptionist also told me that at this point all I can do is to wait for CIC. If they get back to me for additional tests then I have to do them, if not, then there is no problem.

My question is: any of you guys had the same problem? What happens next? Is this going to be an excuse for a rejection? Should I be concerned? Fill me in with your experience.

Additional info:

Second Urine test was same as first, they took another blood test. (receptionist told me this is the guideline, if the second result is as same as first we need to do another blood test)
First blood test & X-ray test are very clear and clean, no problem at all, the receptionist told me.
I drank lots of water during the past week, but apparently it didn't help much.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
do u have stone in kidney

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
rajjj said:
do u have stone in kidney
it's not serious .u will fine .and your medical will get a1
For surety order gcms when doctor send medical to cic

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
rajjj said:
it's not serious .u will fine .and your medical will get a1
For surety order gcms when doctor send medical to cic
Hi Rajjj,

Thanks for your reply. I figured the same too. My family doctor said the same thing and prescribed some antibiotics. I'm not sure if I have kidney stones, but it's a possibility.

I am planning to order my GCMS notes after I get my PPR.

Cheers mate, your reply was a relief.

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
rezafc said:
Hi Rajjj,

Thanks for your reply. I figured the same too. My family doctor said the same thing and prescribed some antibiotics. I'm not sure if I have kidney stones, but it's a possibility.

I am planning to order my GCMS notes after I get my PPR.

Cheers mate, your reply was a relief.
thanks because this same scenario happened with my friend and when he got gcms it's stated that medical has code a1 means good condition .so don't worried it will fine
Best of luck

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
byrwus said:
do not underestimate it as it may end up an issue.

- short-term damage caused by sport, bike rides. Will pass automatically after a few days
- stones in kidneys. May be cured by home measures only if the stones are small.
- prostatitis. If small, it will be cured with pills.
- infections. it will be cured with pills.
- cancer. Imagine your plane landed on Mars instead of Canada.

In your report you should see whether the extra blood cells are dead or alive. It may indicate the source of "leakage".

Urologist and ultrasonography of urinal system are your next steps, possibly also ultrasonography of digestive system what is a better insight on kidneys.
byrwus said:
you are likely to get A1 but at the same time go to the doctor and dig into it as it may be serious.
Thanks byrwus,

As I mentioned earlier, the family doctor has prescribed me some antibiotics for now.