AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
Dont worry. I had the same issue. Blood in urine. I was asked to do the eGFR blood test from CIC. You doc will call you if CIC ask for additional test. The only downside to this is that your medicals will go under review by CIC and just will take a little bit longer to receive your COPR.

I eventually got my COPR after 3 weeks my doc uploaded the medical results to CIC.

Just relax and dont get stressed if its getting delayed in receiving your COPR. The medicals should be under review which is a normal process.

All the best.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
prashjcha said:
Dont worry. I had the same issue. Blood in urine. I was asked to do the eGFR blood test from CIC. You doc will call you if CIC ask for additional test. The only downside to this is that your medicals will go under review by CIC and just will take a little bit longer to receive your COPR.

I eventually got my COPR after 3 weeks my doc uploaded the medical results to CIC.

Just relax and dont get stressed if its getting delayed in receiving your COPR. The medicals should be under review which is a normal process.

All the best.
Hi prashjcha,

Thanks for the information. Your reply was a relief. Doctor told me they uploaded the results on 16th May. So fingers crossed. I have set up a deadline for myself before I go into panic mood. I will wait till June 20th.

Again thanks for the info.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
byrwus said:
is your doctor emedical?
have your results been received as per ECAS?
Yes, he is e-medical enabled. That's why I said 'uploaded'. And nope there is no change in Ecas. Still in process. Besides my Ecas looks totally different compared to any of you guys. It is in process but in the detailed page I still have Decision Made. And it's because of the incident that happened three weeks ago, so I am not relying on Ecas anymore. Just waiting for the email.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
byrwus said:
I wish they sent me my COPR by an incident. :)
So, in ECAS there is nothing about your medical results so far.

Fingers crossed.
You'll be just fine mate! I promise you. Stay positive and try to not to think about it too much. You'll get there eventually.
I think somebody needs to tell me these as well, hehe ;)

I have my fingers crossed for everybody in this forum. Trust me. So you'll be just fine. ;)

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Alright guys,

So just today I received a letter from CIC to do further tests. Will contact the doctor tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
OK guys just want to let you know that it's been two weeks that I have landed successfully. There was no problem with my urine and they just wanted to make sure of it.

Although I took another exam which delayed the process. But it's all good and I am clear as crystal.

Thanks for all of your comments and good vibes. Wish you all a beautiful life in Canada.

Cheers,

Reactions: ndoan95 and FelixD

pel12

May 6, 2014
Hi,

I went for my medical tests three times and everytime they said blood traces are there in urine. I was worried about my medical condition, so I thought to go to my insurance doctor to find the reason. She took my urine sample and blood sample too. Did all the tests with my blood (serum creatinine and all kidney function tests) and urine sample. Next day I got my results. There was nothing in that- no blood in urine and all blood reports were also fine.
Again i went to CIC refereed doctor to give my urine sample next day. I was pretty sure that now nothing will come up in my sample but to my surprise, again blood traces in my urine. I don't understand the reason !!!!

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
pel12 said:
Hi,

I went for my medical tests three times and everytime they said blood traces are there in urine. I was worried about my medical condition, so I thought to go to my insurance doctor to find the reason. She took my urine sample and blood sample too. Did all the tests with my blood (serum creatinine and all kidney function tests) and urine sample. Next day I got my results. There was nothing in that- no blood in urine and all blood reports were also fine.
Again i went to CIC refereed doctor to give my urine sample next day. I was pretty sure that now nothing will come up in my sample but to my surprise, again blood traces in my urine. I don't understand the reason !!!!
Hi,
try to avoid any physical activity a day before as well as in the day when you take the test(no exercise like, jogging, working up etc.). And also for all females don't take the test during your period.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
rezafc said:
Alright guys,

So just today I received a letter from CIC to do further tests. Will contact the doctor tomorrow. Will keep you posted.
Thank you for sharing your experience rezafc. I had the same result with my urinalysis during my medicals on May 20, 2015, it showed small traces of blood in my urine. So, what were the further tests?

By the way, I know it's late but, congrats! :)

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
How old are you?

Any erectile issues?

Any blood when you ejaculate?

Any pain in testicles?

rezafc said:
Hi folks,

I did my medicals last week and the doctor found some blood in my urine. He told me to do the exam again after a week. So I did. Today I went for the second urine test and the result turned out the same as last week. On the receipt it says: RBC +++ or put it in other words. Blood is +3 in my urine.

Now the doctor said he is going to upload the results tomorrow and he suggested that I need to go and follow up with my own doctor. And he said he has had patients like this before but he did not know of the PR results. He said it might be a simple infection. The receptionist also told me that at this point all I can do is to wait for CIC. If they get back to me for additional tests then I have to do them, if not, then there is no problem.

My question is: any of you guys had the same problem? What happens next? Is this going to be an excuse for a rejection? Should I be concerned? Fill me in with your experience.

Additional info:

Second Urine test was same as first, they took another blood test. (receptionist told me this is the guideline, if the second result is as same as first we need to do another blood test)
First blood test & X-ray test are very clear and clean, no problem at all, the receptionist told me.
I drank lots of water during the past week, but apparently it didn't help much.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
How old are you? 34

Any erectile issues? No

Any blood when you ejaculate? No

Any pain in testicles? Sometimes in my right testicle (like once every 2 months and duration of pain lasts only about 1 to 2 minutes)

TIA! :)

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Bro, get yourself checked out for prostrate cancer

Floje said:
How old are you? 34

Any erectile issues? No

Any blood when you ejaculate? No

Any pain in testicles? Sometimes in my right testicle (like once every 2 months and duration of pain lasts only about 1 to 2 minutes)

TIA! :)

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Really bro? :eek:

I don't have difficulty urinating anyway. That's one of the symptoms of prostate cancer right? But I don't have that kind of symptom.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
These are the symptoms of prostate cancer but I only have one of them which is blood in urine (small traces found in urinalysis, not visible to the naked eye)

- A need to urinate frequently, especially at night
- Difficulty starting urination or holding back urine
- Weak or interrupted flow of urine
- Painful or burning urination
- Difficulty in having an erection
- Painful ejaculation
- Blood in urine or semen
- Frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs

haylin

Aug 1, 2016
rezafc said:
Hi folks,

I did my medicals last week and the doctor found some blood in my urine. He told me to do the exam again after a week. So I did. Today I went for the second urine test and the result turned out the same as last week. On the receipt it says: RBC +++ or put it in other words. Blood is +3 in my urine.

Now the doctor said he is going to upload the results tomorrow and he suggested that I need to go and follow up with my own doctor. And he said he has had patients like this before but he did not know of the PR results. He said it might be a simple infection. The receptionist also told me that at this point all I can do is to wait for CIC. If they get back to me for additional tests then I have to do them, if not, then there is no problem.

My question is: any of you guys had the same problem? What happens next? Is this going to be an excuse for a rejection? Should I be concerned? Fill me in with your experience.

Additional info:

Second Urine test was same as first, they took another blood test. (receptionist told me this is the guideline, if the second result is as same as first we need to do another blood test)
First blood test & X-ray test are very clear and clean, no problem at all, the receptionist told me.
I drank lots of water during the past week, but apparently it didn't help much.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Hi ! I would like to know what happened after your second urine test? Did CIC asked for further tests? Did it affect your immigration status?
Thank you