+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Test - Blood in Urine

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
My spouse has a blood in the urine (trace(A)) and also proteins (trace (a)). Ultrasound on the bladder and kidneys was done. Also bladder endoscopy was done. All are good. Also other tests like creatinine and eGFR are normal. What are the chances of passing the medicals?.
Thank you
Good although a mother round of blood tests or urine tests may be required to recheck the levels.

Prang5y7

Mar 2, 2020
Hi,
I recently had my medical exam done. I got blood ua as 0.03mg/dl and it is mentioned as abnormal. So I want to know whether CIC asks me to retake my medicals?

Thank you!

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
hi just want to ask if someone has same situation with high white blood cell in urine? is this effect the process of my application? do i have to repeat my urinalysis!

thanks for reply

Sam5566

Sep 22, 2020
Hi I have a same issue with my urine test my urine also Also detect blood.
Is it safe if I bring my brother's urine?

Sam5566

Sep 22, 2020
Dont worry. I had the same issue. Blood in urine. I was asked to do the eGFR blood test from CIC. You doc will call you if CIC ask for additional test. The only downside to this is that your medicals will go under review by CIC and just will take a little bit longer to receive your COPR.

I eventually got my COPR after 3 weeks my doc uploaded the medical results to CIC.

Just relax and dont get stressed if its getting delayed in receiving your COPR. The medicals should be under review which is a normal process.

All the best.
What happen if we change our urine with somebody else??

Sam5566

Sep 22, 2020
Hey,

Hope you're doing great. Nothing to worry about.
Mine creatinine report was normal and there were still little blood in urine. CIC requested repeat creatinine and urine test. Same result as first one and CIC passed my medical. You don't need to worry at all. As long as Creatinine report is nornal. You will pass your medical.

Thanks
What do you mean by creatinine?

Betena

Jul 8, 2021
hi just want to ask if someone has same situation with high white blood cell in urine? is this effect the process of my application? do i have to repeat my urinalysis!

thanks for reply
Did you face any problem?? I m in the same boat

Sarmad Khatak

Nov 29, 2021
Hi folks,

I did my medicals last week and the doctor found some blood in my urine. He told me to do the exam again after a week. So I did. Today I went for the second urine test and the result turned out the same as last week. On the receipt it says: RBC +++ or put it in other words. Blood is +3 in my urine.

Now the doctor said he is going to upload the results tomorrow and he suggested that I need to go and follow up with my own doctor. And he said he has had patients like this before but he did not know of the PR results. He said it might be a simple infection. The receptionist also told me that at this point all I can do is to wait for CIC. If they get back to me for additional tests then I have to do them, if not, then there is no problem.

My question is: any of you guys had the same problem? What happens next? Is this going to be an excuse for a rejection? Should I be concerned? Fill me in with your experience.

Additional info:

Second Urine test was same as first, they took another blood test. (receptionist told me this is the guideline, if the second result is as same as first we need to do another blood test)
First blood test & X-ray test are very clear and clean, no problem at all, the receptionist told me.
I drank lots of water during the past week, but apparently it didn't help much.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Hi Rez,

What happened after that. I am in the same state. I went for Medical Test and they found blood in Urine.