+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Test - Blood in Urine

Jg.gill

Mar 26, 2018
Hi today I went for immigration medical check up and panel physician asked me if you have any past medical history and I said no I don’t but their was +1 blood in my urine when I did my general check up with my family doctor and my family doctor told everything is fine don’t worry but I am just wondering if panel found little blood in my urine they will call me back to do it again.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi today I went for immigration medical check up and panel physician asked me if you have any past medical history and I said no I don’t but their was +1 blood in my urine when I did my general check up with my family doctor and my family doctor told everything is fine don’t worry but I am just wondering if panel found little blood in my urine they will call me back to do it again.
Maybe. You should also want to know why you have blood in your urine. You won’t be prevented from coming to Canada for such a minor issue but I would want to know if I had an infection, etc.

Jg.gill

Mar 26, 2018
No I talked with my doctor he did my bladder ultrasound and he refer me to urologists and he said everything is good. And I asked why their is blood in my urine he told me it might be a inflammation or it is most common thing in human being because it is enough to examine cancer because your Milligant cells are negative.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No I talked with my doctor he did my bladder ultrasound and he refer me to urologists and he said everything is good. And I asked why their is blood in my urine he told me it might be a inflammation or it is most common thing in human being because it is enough to examine cancer because your Milligant cells are negative.
Your urine should be sent off for cultures to make sure you don’t have an infection. You have already had extra tests done if they do ask for extra tests I would submit the urologist notes to your panel physician.

Jg.gill

Mar 26, 2018
what do you think I should give them my test report of panel physician call me back and it can save time Or they will do test on their own.

Jg.gill

Mar 26, 2018
I already get myself check by my family doctor. She said i am ok because she did the test 2 weeks later too time and saw nothing . She think it is because an intense physical activities. I am just worried about the delay . I do not receive my MEP till now .
Hi did you got approval for your medical by CIC and how in many days did you got approval after you sent your second urine test.

Jg.gill

Mar 26, 2018
I haven’t linked my file because if I try to link it will remove access to my agent. As I my trying to log in to my account it says we have received your medical results. Idk what is the result. It doesn’t says anything else.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
I guess your representative would better guide you. BUT rest assured blood in the urine is not a problem.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hey all,

Last week I went for a re-medical exam (after almost one year of waiting) but my urine test shows "occult blood trace" and "Protein: Positive 1".
Will that be a problem for IRCC? Are they going to ask me to go for further tests?

Thank you!

adil_0262

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Guys need assistance please help!!
I had mymedical done few months back and Doctor advised to do an additional blood test as they found blood in my urine test?
Now I don't know the result of that extra test done - Is it ok to submit the same medical or do a new one ?
Does CIC reject application based on the above situation ?
Your help will be greately appreciated !