+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Test - Blood in Urine

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
What was the level of blood in your urine? +2 or +3.. mine is +1 I was told it isnt an issue but I am so bordered. My wife is a doctor and she has given me antibiotic
Dont worry. I had the same issue. Blood in urine. I was asked to do the eGFR blood test from CIC. You doc will call you if CIC ask for additional test. The only downside to this is that your medicals will go under review by CIC and just will take a little bit longer to receive your COPR.

I eventually got my COPR after 3 weeks my doc uploaded the medical results to CIC.

Just relax and dont get stressed if its getting delayed in receiving your COPR. The medicals should be under review which is a normal process.

All the best.

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
How did your application go? Did u eventually got your PR?
Hi Folks,

I have little blood +2 in urine during my Immigration medical. CIC asked me for addition repeat urine test. My eGFR and creatinine level is OK too. I am liitle worried about this test. AnyOne have any situation like this & got PR? Your response will be appreciated.

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Was the blood levels up to 2+?
How did your application go now?
I took my medical exam yesterday. And i also had blood in my urine. The doctor asked to take two tests urine creatinine and routine urine examination. I just got a call from doctor's office that my serum creatinine is clear but routine urine examination still shows blood level in my urine. And she told me that they will share this result with cic and wait for the instructions. There is nothing i can do at this stage. Is there a possibility cic will reject my application ? Feeling terrible

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
How did your application go now?
Hi folks,

I did my medicals last week and the doctor found some blood in my urine. He told me to do the exam again after a week. So I did. Today I went for the second urine test and the result turned out the same as last week. On the receipt it says: RBC +++ or put it in other words. Blood is +3 in my urine.

Now the doctor said he is going to upload the results tomorrow and he suggested that I need to go and follow up with my own doctor. And he said he has had patients like this before but he did not know of the PR results. He said it might be a simple infection. The receptionist also told me that at this point all I can do is to wait for CIC. If they get back to me for additional tests then I have to do them, if not, then there is no problem.

My question is: any of you guys had the same problem? What happens next? Is this going to be an excuse for a rejection? Should I be concerned? Fill me in with your experience.

Additional info:

Second Urine test was same as first, they took another blood test. (receptionist told me this is the guideline, if the second result is as same as first we need to do another blood test)
First blood test & X-ray test are very clear and clean, no problem at all, the receptionist told me.
I drank lots of water during the past week, but apparently it didn't help much.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hi prashjcha,

Thanks for the information. Your reply was a relief. Doctor told me they uploaded the results on 16th May. So fingers crossed. I have set up a deadline for myself before I go into panic mood. I will wait till June 20th.

Again thanks for the info.
How did your application go?
Was the urine having +1 or +2 or +3?

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
How did your application go?
Hi Folks,

I have little blood +2 in urine during my Immigration medical. CIC asked me for addition repeat urine test. My eGFR and creatinine level is OK too. I am liitle worried about this test. AnyOne have any situation like this & got PR? Your response will be appreciated.

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
hi All, does the test result depends upon the report from panel physician as well? My wife had blood in Urine however the panel physician said that everything is ok and he has uploaded the results. I am bit worried now after seeing the test results.

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Don't be worried friend. I had blood in my urine too( +1). I was worried but the doctor said everything is ok. 16 days after my AOR I got MEP and i am at IP1 stage now. You will pass your medical. It isn't contagious

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
hi All, does the test result depends upon the report from panel physician as well? My wife had blood in Urine however the panel physician said that everything is ok and he has uploaded the results. I am bit worried now after seeing the test results.
Don't be worried friend. I had blood in my urine too( +1). I was worried but the doctor said everything is ok. 16 days after my AOR I got MEP and i am at IP1 stage now. You will pass your medical. It isn't contagious

Reactions: AmB20

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Thanks buddy, will wait for MEP : )