rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
haylin said:
Hi ! I would like to know what happened after your second urine test? Did CIC asked for further tests? Did it affect your immigration status?
Thank you
Yes they asked for further tests. No it didn't effect my immigration status as it turned out I was clear as crystal.

Here are some tips for your urine exam:

1/ Do not workout 48 hours before your test - this includes jogging, running, etc.
2/ Drink a lot of water. A lot.
3/ Watermelons and Raspberries are great for cleansing. So you can have a whole watermelon a day before your test to make sure you are clear.

Best of luck,

Reactions: Tomi2

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Folks,

I have little blood +2 in urine during my Immigration medical. CIC asked me for addition repeat urine test. My eGFR and creatinine level is OK too. I am liitle worried about this test. AnyOne have any situation like this & got PR? Your response will be appreciated.

Reactions: Tomi2

oamen1

Apr 5, 2018
Hi Folks,

I have little blood +2 in urine during my Immigration medical. CIC asked me for addition repeat urine test. My eGFR and creatinine level is OK too. I am liitle worried about this test. AnyOne have any situation like this & got PR? Your response will be appreciated.
Any update

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
I took my medical exam yesterday. And i also had blood in my urine. The doctor asked to take two tests urine creatinine and routine urine examination. I just got a call from doctor's office that my serum creatinine is clear but routine urine examination still shows blood level in my urine. And she told me that they will share this result with cic and wait for the instructions. There is nothing i can do at this stage. Is there a possibility cic will reject my application ? Feeling terrible

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
I took my medical exam yesterday. And i also had blood in my urine. The doctor asked to take two tests urine creatinine and routine urine examination. I just got a call from doctor's office that my serum creatinine is clear but routine urine examination still shows blood level in my urine. And she told me that they will share this result with cic and wait for the instructions. There is nothing i can do at this stage. Is there a possibility cic will reject my application ? Feeling terrible
Hey,

Hope you're doing great. Nothing to worry about.
Mine creatinine report was normal and there were still little blood in urine. CIC requested repeat creatinine and urine test. Same result as first one and CIC passed my medical. You don't need to worry at all. As long as Creatinine report is nornal. You will pass your medical.

Thanks

Reactions: ady_997

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Hey,

Hope you're doing great. Nothing to worry about.
Mine creatinine report was normal and there were still little blood in urine. CIC requested repeat creatinine and urine test. Same result as first one and CIC passed my medical. You don't need to worry at all. As long as Creatinine report is nornal. You will pass your medical.

Thanks
you have no idea how relieved I am after reading your message. thank you so much for taking out time and replying. I was so worried and today i went to the best consultant in urology in a private hospital.. explained everything to him. he assured me the that ther is nothing to worry about but he asked to undergo few tests to make sure everything is fine.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
you have no idea how relieved I am after reading your message. thank you so much for taking out time and replying. I was so worried and today i went to the best consultant in urology in a private hospital.. explained everything to him. he assured me the that ther is nothing to worry about but he asked to undergo few tests to make sure everything is fine.
I am glad that I could help you... I know how painful this is to worry. I have passed the same situation before therefore I told you not to worry any more. You're all right and you will pass your medical.

Thanks

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi folks,

I did my medicals last week and the doctor found some blood in my urine. He told me to do the exam again after a week. So I did. Today I went for the second urine test and the result turned out the same as last week. On the receipt it says: RBC +++ or put it in other words. Blood is +3 in my urine.

Now the doctor said he is going to upload the results tomorrow and he suggested that I need to go and follow up with my own doctor. And he said he has had patients like this before but he did not know of the PR results. He said it might be a simple infection. The receptionist also told me that at this point all I can do is to wait for CIC. If they get back to me for additional tests then I have to do them, if not, then there is no problem.

My question is: any of you guys had the same problem? What happens next? Is this going to be an excuse for a rejection? Should I be concerned? Fill me in with your experience.

Additional info:

Second Urine test was same as first, they took another blood test. (receptionist told me this is the guideline, if the second result is as same as first we need to do another blood test)
First blood test & X-ray test are very clear and clean, no problem at all, the receptionist told me.
I drank lots of water during the past week, but apparently it didn't help much.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Hey ...I have the same problem.My urine showed rbc1-5 in both tests....can u tell me what happened after they submit your results.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey ...I have the same problem.My urine showed rbc1-5 in both tests....can u tell me what happened after they submit your results.
Don't worry mate...you may get additional medical request and then CIC will approve your request if everything ok.

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Just curious....because I did my second test and it was rbc 1 to 5.......just checked in with my family doctor....he is going to couple more tests....just wanna know bcoz I want to be prepared for everything before they ask. Could your share some datails....Thanx

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Just curious....because I did my second test and it was rbc 1 to 5.......just checked in with my family doctor....he is going to couple more tests....just wanna know bcoz I want to be prepared for everything before they ask. Could your share some datails....Thanx
What details are you looking for?

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
What kind of test they needed and my situation is similar to yours nver felt a pain so what was ur outcome.

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
How did you PR application go?

Re: Blood in Urine

I had the same problem first test came out RBC+ the doc was kind enough and told me what to do before i take a sample. Pee halfway hold wipe clean then take a sample then hold then pee the rest. Luckily it worked there was no + she told me sometimes it happens but some doctors don't know the trick.