+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Elizaveta

Oct 10, 2018
Hey guys
I did my med exam on tuesday and they gave me a form that I have to send to cic
It just says emedical information sheet, but no results on it (might take 3-4 days for them to do the blood work)
Do i have to send this form by regular mail?
Or should I even bother with that, because the medical center will send the cic results anyways?
Any advice would be appreciated!

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys
I did my med exam on Tuesday and they gave me a form that I have to send to CIC
It just says emedical information sheet, but no results on it (might take 3-4 days for them to do the blood work)
Do I have to send this form by regular mail?
Or should I even bother with that, because the medical center will send the CIC results anyways?
Any advice would be appreciated!
No need to bother with that e medical sheet. it shows you have actually done the medicals but the results will be transmitted by the clinic to CIC.

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
Hello everyone...
I had my medical request last oct 11 and did the exam on oct 18.

I checked the cic website today and it says that i passed the medical exam...
Thank the Lord for this good news!

My question is,
What is next after passing the medical exam?

Reactions: pavanvulli

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone...
I had my medical request last oct 11 and did the exam on oct 18.

I checked the cic website today and it says that i passed the medical exam...
Thank the Lord for this good news!

My question is,
What is next after passing the medical exam?
Long wait for background check. Normally takes 4-5 months.... Anyways mine on e-cas say medicals received... I don’t have access to my cic... am guessing delay in updates

jk9900

Dec 3, 2017
Hi All,

We were asked for RCMP fingerprint on Oct16, 2018 and we submitted them on Oct 19 2018 @ National Pardon Center, Downtown Montreal.
On the form, we mentioned the address (for submission) for Immigration officer which was mentioned in RCMP Fingerprint form we received in CI portal. They said the fingerprint would be sent to RCMP and then RCMP will send them to CIC.
There is one Upload document option in CIC portal for RCMP fingerprint form which is opened untill Nov 15 2018 (30 days from the day we received the request). By today Nov 12, that option is still there in our application in CIC portal. We are not sure whether RCMP have sent the details to CIC or not.

What should we do in this case ?
Shall we update the copy we received from National pardon Center ??

Please advise and help.

Timeline is:
PR + OWP applications sent to Mississauga office - May 11, 2018
PR + OWP applications received - May 17, 2018
AOR - June 28, 2018
CSQ request - Jul 5, 2018
CSQ received:- Aug 22, 2018
OWP Approved - August 28, 2018
Medical asked: - Oct 11, 2018
RCMP fingerprint asked :- Oct 16 2018
RCMP Fingerprint submitted: -Oct 19 2018 @ National Pardon Center, Downtown Montreal
Medical done :- Oct 20 2018
Medical Passed (in CIC Portal): - Nov 5 2018

jk9900

Dec 3, 2017
Hi All,

We were asked for RCMP fingerprint on Oct16, 2018 and we submitted them on Oct 19 2018 @ National Pardon Center, Downtown Montreal.
On the form, we mentioned the address (for submission) for Immigration officer which was mentioned in RCMP Fingerprint form we received in CI portal. They said the fingerprint would be sent to RCMP and then RCMP will send them to CIC.
There is one Upload document option in CIC portal for RCMP fingerprint form which is opened untill Nov 15 2018 (30 days from the day we received the request). By today Nov 12, that option is still there in our application in CIC portal. We are not sure whether RCMP have sent the details to CIC or not.

What should we do in this case ?
Shall we update the copy we received from National pardon Center ??

Please advise and help.

Timeline is:
PR + OWP applications sent to Mississauga office - May 11, 2018
PR + OWP applications received - May 17, 2018
AOR - June 28, 2018
CSQ request - Jul 5, 2018
CSQ received:- Aug 22, 2018
OWP Approved - August 28, 2018
Medical asked: - Oct 11, 2018
RCMP fingerprint asked :- Oct 16 2018
RCMP Fingerprint submitted: -Oct 19 2018 @ National Pardon Center, Downtown Montreal
Medical done :- Oct 20 2018
Medical Passed (in CIC Portal): - Nov 5 2018

Hi All,

We called RCMP this morning and they confirmed that they already sent the information to CIC officer on Oct 22nd, 2018.
But we still see action required(document to upload) in CIC portal against RCMP request.
Can anyone guide us here that what should we do ? as the last date for the response from our side regarding RCMP request is Nov 15th, 2018.

Thanks in advance

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi All,

We called RCMP this morning and they confirmed that they already sent the information to CIC officer on Oct 22nd, 2018.
But we still see action required(document to upload) in CIC portal against RCMP request.
Can anyone guide us here that what should we do ? as the last date for the response from our side regarding RCMP request is Nov 15th, 2018.

Thanks in advance
So, do they give you any paper like reference or something when you did this fingerprint thing? My best advise will be call cic and tell them everything.

jk9900

Dec 3, 2017
So, do they give you any paper like reference or something when you did this fingerprint thing? My best advise will be call cic and tell them everything.
Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.
Yes we got one reference copy from Fingerprint scan center.
Shall we upload that ?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.
Yes we got one reference copy from Fingerprint scan center.
Shall we upload that ?
Just call cic and ask them if you can upload that copy , just to make sure that you actually did your fingerprint thing. Because if you will reach them through web form, it takes actually 7-8 days for them to respond back, and by that time you will miss your timeline. Your best shot is calling them. Also,post your query on this thread instead as there will be some people who had similar issue in the past and they surely can tell you better what to do. Thanks.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2018-spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-timeline-and-updates.536517/

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
All backgrounds check finger print is requested? Mines saying after medical (GCkey) passed,is being process . And I dint even get any requests for fingerprints.

jk9900

Dec 3, 2017
Just call cic and ask them if you can upload that copy , just to make sure that you actually did your fingerprint thing. Because if you will reach them through web form, it takes actually 7-8 days for them to respond back, and by that time you will miss your timeline. Your best shot is calling them. Also,post your query on this thread instead as there will be some people who had similar issue in the past and they surely can tell you better what to do. Thanks.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2018-spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-timeline-and-updates.536517/
Thanks a lot for the info. Much appreciated