+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.
Yes we got one reference copy from Fingerprint scan center.
Shall we upload that ?
You can just upload the receipt directly thru web form. No need to be bothered about calling. Also, as long as you have performed the fingerprint check during the deadline, you are fine.

chingwu

Jun 10, 2014
Thanks a lot for the info. Much appreciated
Check the "Review of additional documents" step on MyCIC.
If it shows "We have received the additional documents you provided." or "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.", you should be fine.

Reactions: jk9900

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Guys while we all are waiting for PR has anyone bought Health Insurance? if yes which one is good and what all does it cover..I applied Inland for spousal Sponsorship in May 2018...Medicals passed....I want to buy medical insurance as it should take about another 4 odd months and another 2 months after we get PR to get the health Card....

jk9900

Dec 3, 2017
Guys while we all are waiting for PR has anyone bought Health Insurance? if yes which one is good and what all does it cover..I applied Inland for spousal Sponsorship in May 2018...Medicals passed....I want to buy medical insurance as it should take about another 4 odd months and another 2 months after we get PR to get the health Card....
Regarding health card not to wait until PR
In Quebec , you can apply for health card if you have open work permit and full time job. Not sure about other provinces

Reactions: pavanvulli

Sofia3332156899

Apr 15, 2018
What province do u live in ? If you got your OWP you can apply for health card in BC

bradh121

Sep 28, 2018
In Ontario you can get OHIP with a OWP. It didn't come in time for us though. My wife gave birth and the hospital bill was nearly $20k.

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
In Ontario you can get OHIP with a OWP. It didn't come in time for us though. My wife gave birth and the hospital bill was nearly $20k.
Oh am sorry, I have a full time job and an open work permit. I didn't know I qualified to get OHIP, when I look online it says you need to apply within 90 day of getting the work permit, I just crossed 100 days...but I got a job 50 odd days ago. So I don't know whether they will still grant me the OHIP...I suddenly realized I better get Insurance. Thank you for your help.

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
What province do u live in ? If you got your OWP you can apply for health card in BC
I live in Ontario I got a full time job too but crossed 90 days since I was issued a work permit. So I don't know whether I will be getting it now. It says one needs to apply within 90 days. :-( I delayed it I didn't know I was eligible to get OHIP...

hungryr

Jul 10, 2018
I don think that there is such condition you have to apply for OHIP within 90 days of OWP. AFAIK

Anyways, I just wanted to confirm, those of you guys applying with OWP, there should be 2 things linked to MyCIC, right?
1 for PR and 1 for OWP? I was wondering if there are 2 separate ones for PR (1 for applicant and 1 for sponsor)

Thanks

sanko

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
I don think that there is such condition you have to apply for OHIP within 90 days of OWP. AFAIK

Anyways, I just wanted to confirm, those of you guys applying with OWP, there should be 2 things linked to MyCIC, right?
1 for PR and 1 for OWP? I was wondering if there are 2 separate ones for PR (1 for applicant and 1 for sponsor)

Thanks
From my experience, it's one application for the PR and another application for the OWP. Only the PA has a linked application.

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please CIC
There is still no update for June applicants
Waiting

cluca18

Oct 11, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
Update: IRCC has received copy of my fingerprints and new passport.
Now it says that my background check has started.
I guess there’s another long waiting period...

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Guys can someone throw some light on the proceedings now?
Medicals cleared and Background checks started how long does it take for people who have submitted the PCC upfront.

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
Guys can someone throw some light on the proceedings now?
Medicals cleared and Background checks started how long does it take for people who have submitted the PCC upfront.
The background check usually takes a few months to complete. On the plus side- you're coming up to the end of the whole application process! ;)

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I am on work permit .my husband applied for my pr as sponsor. I have full time job in Canada. I have health card dye to my job letter.if your wife works she can apply for health card on work permit.

Reactions: Funmi Adeniyi