App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
Police check is different than fingerprints. PCC is country of origin. RCMP fingerprints is for canada.
Exactly, I sent the one related to my countries origin within my application, now they are asking for the criminal check related to Canada.

Reactions: niamahmoud

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Yes I know but didn't you send it in because we sent our application in May the 10th and we had to send our fingerprint the same time

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I just did Fingers Print check today at the local RCMP. Anyone knows :
1. how long will it take to get the result?
2. Will they send the result to IRCC directly? or we send it?
3. How will we send the result to IRCC, by post or by email (Scan)?

Thank you.

cluca18

Oct 11, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018

Thank you.
I got mine done today with an authorized company called Ace fingerprinting (spadina/Toronto) and they will send mine direct to immigration officer. The letter that I got from immigration requested for the result to be send direct to them.

Reactions: CanIndo1111

Tommy66666

Jul 10, 2018
I would call your Local RCMP and they should guide you.
Thank you for the advise. I just contacted RCMP and they required me to have 2 pieces of CANADIAN government issued ID. But I told them I am applying for PR and didn't have two pieces of canadian id. Do you guys know where can i get my finger printed with just the id from my original country? thanks.

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you for the advise. I just contacted RCMP and they required me to have 2 pieces of CANADIAN government issued ID. But I told them I am applying for PR and didn't have two pieces of canadian id. Do you guys know where can i get my finger printed with just the id from my original country? thanks.
I have done mine just using my passport and my driving license from my home country (Include the certified translation)

cluca18

Oct 11, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
It can be your passaport and photo ID, drivers license, health card etc (any government ID)

I did mine today at Ace fingerprinting. They have different locations, they can might help you

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
Hi there... Just wondering about something. I just got my medical submitted, it's all squared away and I was just curious as to what's next? I see some people talking about police checks and RCMP but I sent in both of those with my application since I was already in canada/had been for over six months, I was told to send it. What should I be expecting to happen next?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hi there... Just wondering about something. I just got my medical submitted, it's all squared away and I was just curious as to what's next? I see some people talking about police checks and RCMP but I sent in both of those with my application since I was already in canada/had been for over six months, I was told to send it. What should I be expecting to happen next?
4-6 month wait as background checks commence! Then eligibility letters around the 10-11 month mark. Lots of waiting!

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018

Thank you.
It will take 10 days and u have to scan it and sent it

Reactions: CanIndo1111

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi
I will just have to go back then come back to Canada. My study permit goes till February 18 2019 so it should be good I guess. The only thing is I don’t think the whole passport process will take less than 4 weeks (they gave me up to November 22 to show a new passport); I’m realistically thinking about 6 weeks. Does CIC allow extensions if I asked them?
Thanks[/QUOTEhi brother just to let you know from my experience if u have applied inland yiu are not allowed to leave countery untill DM or your application will be canceled automatically
Please keep in mind thanks