***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Just received request letter for police certificate. I wonder where can I get fingerprint service in Vancouver? Since it's required by the government in the place I lived. Many thanks.
I have the right info 4 you. I did it too for a friend and was OK. Here is the link:-
https://commissionaires.bc.ca/fingerprinting/
They are fully legal certified finger Prints BackGround Checking authority. ONLY bad thing these days is POSTAL STRIKE warnings. Since any agency even RCMP or those guys they eventually contact same HD office; and those guys ONLY send t by Canada Post, they all will take your pic and fees+fingerprints and a Criminal Certified Record will reach your home in a week or 10 days. I would have it done rt away to avoid delays in mail.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Their fees are almost 1/2 Than local RCMP as well just $45 RCMP was asking us $90 and you know how both agencies deal with..?...

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I have the right info 4 you. I did it too for a friend and was OK. Here is the link:-
https://commissionaires.bc.ca/fingerprinting/
They are fully legal certified finger Prints BackGround Checking authority. ONLY bad thing these days is POSTAL STRIKE warnings. Since any agency even RCMP or those guys they eventually contact same HD office; and those guys ONLY send t by Canada Post, they all will take your pic and fees+fingerprints and a Criminal Certified Record will reach your home in a week or 10 days. I would have it done rt away to avoid delays in mail.
Some places send in the Fingerprint check result for you to IRCC instead of sending it to you directly.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Some places send in the Fingerprint check result for you to IRCC instead of sending it to you directly.
They all do it too BUT depends on the REASON as we were informed. May be 1 can specify as well? Just phone them and ask, from that link , very friendly talking, no crowds etc.

Elizaveta

Oct 10, 2018
My husband had his medical done yesterday he's also a diabetic he paid $23 for the extra blood work and no that would nptale your application be refuse
Good day!
I would really appreciate if you could let me know if you received any updates on your husband's medical exam.
Thanks in advance.

hjseto

Sep 11, 2018
Afternoon all, I also just got a request to provide a RCMP police certificate based on fingerprints. Does anyone know of a good places to go near Markham/Toronto?
I know York Regional Police in Richmond hill can provide this service? Has anybody here used them?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
what reason?
Reasons for getting a criminal record check
Organizations are responsible for determining their own unique requirements for hiring people. Many organizations require people to get criminal record or vulnerable sector checks for different reasons, some of which include employment, volunteer work, adoption, immigration or foreign travel, or name change.
FOR an APPLICANT:_ immigration officers make sure you are not a security risk to Canada.
FOR A SPONSOR:- They need to know you have not committed a CRIME causing Bodily Harms.
And few other immi categories, they will send DIRECTLY to IRCC when they have a letter from them asking you to have a Certified Finger Print Criminal BCG check. In this case they will upload record by themselves ..Otherwise you can ONLY get it by Canad POST, :( NO other way sorry, try asking them

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Reasons for getting a criminal record check
Organizations are responsible for determining their own unique requirements for hiring people. Many organizations require people to get criminal record or vulnerable sector checks for different reasons, some of which include employment, volunteer work, adoption, immigration or foreign travel, or name change.
FOR an APPLICANT:_ immigration officers make sure you are not a security risk to Canada.
FOR A SPONSOR:- They need to know you have not committed a CRIME causing Bodily Harms.
And few other immi categories, they will send DIRECTLY to IRCC when they have a letter from them asking you to have a Certified Finger Print Criminal BCG check. In this case they will upload record by themselves ..Otherwise you can ONLY get it by Canad POST, :( NO other way sorry, try asking them
You didn't specify the reason they would send it themselves. They haven't specified a reason.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
they will send DIRECTLY to IRCC when they have a letter from them asking you to have a Certified Finger Print Criminal BCG check. In this case they will upload record by themselves ..Otherwise you can ONLY get it by Canad POST, :( NO other way sorry, try asking them

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
they will send DIRECTLY to IRCC when they have a letter from them asking you to have a Certified Finger Print Criminal BCG check. In this case they will upload record by themselves ..Otherwise you can ONLY get it by Canad POST, :( NO other way sorry, try asking them
Ok I knew that. I thought u knew another reason.

ks51290

Jul 6, 2018
Hey everyone, just got my work permit approved finally (had to send it back in after not paying the full amount), this may be a stupid question but is the email good enough for me to start working, or do I need to wait for the actual document via mail? TIA!
hey when did you send back you owp with the missing fees ?

cluca18

Oct 11, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
I just got the request for the fingerprints (criminal background check) and they also need an update passport (my old one is about to expire soon)

Timeline:
AP May 31
AOR July 12
Medical 0ct 10
Medical done Oct12
Medical results received Oct 17
RCMP/ passaport Oct 26

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I just got the request for the fingerprints (criminal background check) and they also need an update passport (my old one is about to expire soon)

Timeline:
AP May 31
AOR July 12
Medical 0ct 10
Medical done Oct12
Medical results received Oct 17
RCMP/ passaport Oct 26
Did you not sent in a PPC with your application