+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
I asked you earlier are you sponsoring a spouse who has a dependent child that has a dependent child? If not then you do not need to fill imm 1283
Oh, I did not see that post :( sorry about that. No, she does not have any child :) Just her.

How about Form 0008:
Contact information, can I use my address for both current mailing address & residential ? Do I need to fill use of represenstive if I am doing this to my wife ?

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Oh, I did not see that post :( sorry about that. No, she does not have any child :) Just her.

How about Form 0008:
Contact information, can I use my address for both current mailing address & residential ? Do I need to fill use of represenstive if I am doing this to my wife ?
in checklist form IMM 5533, Read IMPORTANT end of page 3 of 10, your wife must complete her own form IMM 5476.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

How about Form 0008:
then you dont need to fill the imm 1283 form. I advice you to use the complete guide when filling the forms.

For the address like i said, if your wife live in canada with you then your address will be ok. If your postal address and residential address is the same then use the same. All this is in the guide. Read it when filling each stage of each form

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
in checklist form IMM 5533, Read IMPORTANT end of page 3 of 10, your wife must complete her own form IMM 5476.
It is not a must if they are not appointing a representative or if they do not want to put the husband as one

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Hi all,
I am not excellent in English. So when i wrote may be lots of mistake.anyway i want to know something about my PR application.
I mailed my PR march 2 and same day evening I realized i forgot to write the name on Generic application- IMM 0008 last page(page 6, section- consent and declaration).
So day after(march 3 )I mailed complete Generic application and with the letter explain .
Both mailed they received march 5 , same time.
1. So anyone have experience like that with ur PR application?
2. CIC can return my PR application for this eror?

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
It is not a must if they are not appointing a representative or if they do not want to put the husband as one
"must" in the sentence they said, it's not from me. Check that in their checklist form, please.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
"must" in the sentence they said, it's not from me. Check that in their checklist form, please.
imm 5476 is a use of representative form, and they would only sign it if they want to a point a representative or if the sponsor decides to mention themselves as the PA's representative. It is a must if they are appointing a representative. It is not a must if one does not want to use a representative

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
imm 5476 is a use of representative form, and they would only sign it if they want to a point a representative or if the sponsor decides to mention themselves as the PA's representative. It is a must if they are appointing a representative. It is not a must if one does not want to use a representative
you should come back OP question.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
[
you should come back OP question.
Op asked if they need to fill in the form. They do not need to do so if they do not want to appoint themselves or anyone else as a representative. Alot of us help our spouses fill up the forms, but we make a choice of not appointing ourselves as representatives and so we do not fill the form

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi all,
I am not excellent in English. So when i wrote may be lots of mistake.anyway i want to know something about my PR application.
I mailed my PR march 2 and same day evening I realized i forgot to write the name on Generic application- IMM 0008 last page(page 6, section- consent and declaration).
So day after(march 3 )I mailed complete Generic application and with the letter explain .
Both mailed they received march 5 , same time.
1. So anyone have experience like that with ur PR application?
2. CIC can return my PR application for this eror?
1. There a couple of people who experience this in this forum; having to send new amended forms or missing forms/documents/payment receipts etc before AOR. This one in particular sent the document via mail and explanation by mail, and sent an explanation on webform, and also called. Unfortunately you can not call CIC right now, but you can reach out via webform. The reason for sending the webform or calling is since you do not have an application number, it is trickly for the documents to be linked together.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/submitting-imm5669-to-replace-one-with-missing-signatue.619122/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/just-after-sending-my-parcel-for-spouse-visa-i-realized-that-i-made-a-mistake.668327/#post-8361492

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2020-spousal-sponsorship-outland.676317/page-7#post-8492303

2. No one can confirm this

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Op asked if they need to fill in the form. They do not need to do so if they do not want to appoint themselves or anyone else as a representative. A lot of us help our spouses fill up the forms, but we make a choice of not appointing ourselves as representatives and so we do not fill the form
Yes, OP should read that note to understand, do they need to fill representative form IMM 5476 or not.

Natus7

Mar 27, 2020
Sent my application by UPS today - it's supposed to get there on Monday! Yay!
What are the steps now? How do I link it to my online account?
How will I know when it is received so I can update the tracking sheet?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Natus7

Mar 27, 2020
Can someone give me an advice please?
So we sent the application + OWP yesterday. It is supposed to be delivered on the 6th of April (Monday). My status expires on the 10th of April.
For some reason I thought that if my application makes it by then I'm fine, but now I hear they must start processing it, only then I'll be on an implied status. How long does it usually take them to actually start working on an application? Anybody knows?
Also, I've just applied online to extend my stay, but how will the PR + OWP office people know that I did that, or that my stay will be extended? Cuz on the application I mailed it clearly states my status in canada is valid until April 10th.
What can I do now? Is there any way I can inform them and update them if my stay gets extended?
I wouldn't want my OWP application to be rejected right away.
Any suggestions? Thank you..