+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting imm5669 to replace one with missing signatue

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
Hi guys.. just want to check if you heared of any one managed to submit a new form via webform to correct missing signature and it worked without returning of application?? My application was received on 18 March by Sydney office and unfortunately I had my imm5669 sent without handwritten signature. when I realised that someone advice me to send new one with explanation via webform and I did so. Some people say it could work but seems that many people got their application returned despite they did the same. Any experiences?? Thank you.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi guys.. just want to check if you heared of any one managed to submit a new form via webform to correct missing signature and it worked without returning of application?? My application was received on 18 March by Sydney office and unfortunately I had my imm5669 sent without handwritten signature. when I realised that someone advice me to send new one with explanation via webform and I did so. Some people say it could work but seems that many people got their application returned despite they did the same. Any experiences?? Thank you.
Not sure about this and if it works. Someone also sent their imm5669 by courier and they also attached a short note explaining that they forgot to hand sign previously. They are hoping it will work as well, they have not heard from CIC yet. This is a common mistake by most and can be frustrating when your application is returned 2 months later for a missing signature. Hoping it works for you

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
Not sure about this and if it works. Someone also sent their imm5669 by courier and they also attached a short note explaining that they forgot to hand sign previously. They are hoping it will work as well, they have not heard from CIC yet. This is a common mistake by most and can be frustrating when your application is returned 2 months later for a missing signature. Hoping it works for you
It is so sad one can’t get a single chance to amend something so the application is not returned. Could you please let me know in case that the person you know get a feedback on this. Thank you so much.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Sorry, but I wouldn't hold out much hope at all that it will work.

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Did it work for you? I made the same mistake. Do you know what you did to send updated forms? Please help!

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Did it work for you? I made the same mistake. Please advise

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
Did it work for you? I made the same mistake. Do you know what you did to send updated forms? Please help!
Hi.. It worked for me and I have received AOR thankfully.
I have done the following:
1-Sent the correctly signed form together with an explanation letter containing all relevant information about the application package. Date sent, date received, courier tracking number, applicant’s info.. sponsor’s info, adress from where the package sent and fees receipt number “ which you received when you paid your app fees and starts with R”.

2- sent the form with the explanation letter by regular mail to the same adress where I sent the original package.

3- My husband called IRCC on their line from inside Canada to explain and request that the 2 packages to be linked together. We had a nice agent who understood the situation and promised to help.

Not sure which way from the above was effective but I recommend you to do the same. I adviced someone who did the same mistake and it worked for them as well. But to be honest, it depends on the officer who is handling your application and the officer received your request. In all cases you should give it a try and see.
Good luck.
Dina

Reactions: Eveslm

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi.. It worked for me and I have received AOR thankfully.
I have done the following:
1-Sent the correctly signed form together with an explanation letter containing all relevant information about the application package. Date sent, date received, courier tracking number, applicant’s info.. sponsor’s info, adress from where the package sent and fees receipt number “ which you received when you paid your app fees and starts with R”.

2- sent the form with the explanation letter by regular mail to the same adress where I sent the original package.

3- My husband called IRCC on their line from inside Canada to explain and request that the 2 packages to be linked together. We had a nice agent who understood the situation and promised to help.

Not sure which way from the above was effective but I recommend you to do the same. I adviced someone who did the same mistake and it worked for them as well. But to be honest, it depends on the officer who is handling your application and the officer received your request. In all cases you should give it a try and see.
Good luck.
Dina
Thank you so much. I’m doing the same and mailing out my application today.

Did you also notify them via web form?

Also what was the number for IRCC that you used to call them?

Thanks,

Ammar

Reactions: rinkupatel.dmj

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
and yet we have forms that were never signed, and were never returned, I think it all depends of the officer who is handling your case. However, if you did realize afterwards that some mistakes were done, it could be a good idea to send some new forms with the corrections, or a letter pointing out the mistakes, and cross your fingers that everything will be ok;)

This person has never signed IMM5669 and his application was never returned, I don't suggest you do this, always follow the instructions in the checklist, and make sure you double, triple check for mistakes.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/forgot-to-sign-in-handwriting-on-imm-5669-schedule-a.559786/

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I sent the form with an explanation letter twice.. once via webform and the other via regural mail. Hope one way or another would work for you.
Number is 1-888-242-2100.
What did you put in the application number for the web form? As we don’t have an application number till you get AOR.

Did you scan the forms and submit scanned copies with the tracking information?

What response did you get on your web form from the agent?

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
As far as I remember I wrote N/A. And yes I have sent the scanned signed form.
I got a reply 3 days later that the documents have been forwarded to the responsible office for their consideration.

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
As far as I remember I wrote N/A. And yes I have sent the scanned signed form.
I got a reply 3 days later that the documents have been forwarded to the responsible office for their consideration.
Thank you so much! It is really helpful.

Do you remember the message you sent them when you attached scanned forms? I can use the same message if possible.

And you attached the scanned forms, explanation letter, courier tracking ID receipt and fees payment receipt on the web form too, correct?

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
Thank you so much! It is really helpful.

Do you remember the message you sent them when you attached scanned forms? I can use the same message if possible.

And you attached the scanned forms, explanation letter, courier tracking ID receipt and fees payment receipt on the web form too, correct?
Can you send me your email so I can share with you?

Reactions: Ammar306

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
Can you send me your email so I can share with you?
Hello @Dinaalsourani & @Ammar306
I am also on the same boat like u guys.
I just realized that earlier today.
I sent my PGP Application on 7May 2019.
It reached Ottawa on 8 May 2019.

Ironically today when I talked with an IRCC representative she said that it all depends on Visa Officer. As they can’t guarantee if the VO would consider this or not.

But I got much more relieved after reading your reply @Dinaalsourani .
Now I am very positive that I’ll follow the same what u did.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: Dinaalsourani