+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting imm5669 to replace one with missing signatue

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for sharing your experience and Good Luck!

I will make sure to check all signatures and dates 3 times, by 4 different people before sending away.

Aziiiiiiiin

Jun 7, 2019
Tehran
Hi.. It worked for me and I have received AOR thankfully.
I have done the following:
1-Sent the correctly signed form together with an explanation letter containing all relevant information about the application package. Date sent, date received, courier tracking number, applicant’s info.. sponsor’s info, adress from where the package sent and fees receipt number “ which you received when you paid your app fees and starts with R”.

2- sent the form with the explanation letter by regular mail to the same adress where I sent the original package.

3- My husband called IRCC on their line from inside Canada to explain and request that the 2 packages to be linked together. We had a nice agent who understood the situation and promised to help.

Not sure which way from the above was effective but I recommend you to do the same. I adviced someone who did the same mistake and it worked for them as well. But to be honest, it depends on the officer who is handling your application and the officer received your request. In all cases you should give it a try and see.
Good luck.
Dina
Hi
I did that mistake tooo_Oour application hasn't received yet.I tried to return my application from courier service but its not possible.so we are really nervous because we are living outside Canada and it took a long time to send it.
So I opened IRCC web form to check how it works.
but should I wait for they receive my application then I make a correction?
where should I enter receipt number?
and for applicant name should i use sponsor person or sponsored person name?
Is there Any place to upload my form?
Sorry for lots of question but I cant believe how I did that mistake and thought electronically signature is enough!