+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

angelyohann

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
just for peace of mind as I am going through application package for the 100th time before sending it off, are copies of birth, marriage, and divorce certificates ok? what needs to be original?
You can send a photocopies unless it is written original.. anyway they will ask for the original copies if needed only goodluck on your application

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello guys

Please let me know if anyone knows this

After how many days can I link my application through receipt number

Please let me know as I cant wait to link and be updated

Thanks

angelyohann

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hey Guys,
I am ready to send my package soon , but now with the revised checklist I am hoping to get some advice on the translation requirement for the text messages.
We are now expected to provide english/ french translations for the text messages. The text messages between me and my wife are mixed in english and local language ( typed in english) . Can you please advice where I can get translations done and how many pages are ideal for the application,

Thanks

Hi! I think its better to give a copies with translation on.coz they will request it later later on that can affect the processing time.. for the translation i think theres an app you can download it hope it can help.for the ideal pages just follow the checklist to be sure.but if its too much you can attach the translation i hope it doesnt matter.good luck on your application

angelyohann

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
By the way forgot to mention:

Sponsor (me): Canadian Citizen living in Nicaragua
PA: Common-Law spouse from Nicaragua
Sent: 3/2/2019 by Fedex
Est Deliver Date: 3/7/2019

We are so excited we finally got to send the documents such a relief, we know the wait is going to be long but we are ready. I never thought getting all the documents together was so hard, in Nicaragua nothing is streamlined which makes getting documents and authenticating a royal pain.

Our VO is Mexico which is the worst for being slow so we are locked in for the long haul. Truly hoping everyone here can get their PR as qucikly as possible and without any major set backs.

Best of luck to all of us!!
Goodluck on your application!

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello guys

Please let me know if anyone knows this

After how many days can I link my application online through receipt number

Please let me know as I cant wait to link and be updated

Application received: march 1st

Thanks

Reactions: SallySalib

S_A_mo

Mar 8, 2019
Reactions: schweisy

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi Everyone, my file was originally submitted in Jan but returned to me in February due to missing form.. anyways I send it back on 08 March 2019 and they received it on 11 March 2019.. but i didn't use the updated form in my re submission ... is that a problem for me or can I use web forms to submit those forms?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Sent our application last night by courier to Sydney. I am Canadian and my husband is from Morocco. I used the version of the checklist from Dec 2018 and am hoping to slip in by the March 15 deadline. Best of luck everyone!!! There is also a FB group for Canadian Spousal sponsorship that Inhave found very helpful in case anyone is interested.
I sent 3 days back and used the same guideline. Luckily, it was received today! Phew!

Reactions: angelyohann

ps2019

Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thank you for creating this thread! I’m new to this forum. Just sent my application on Monday.
Will keep posting all the updates as I get. Please let me know what are the next steps from my side?

Application sent by Canada Post: Monday March 11
Application received at Sydney: Friday March 15

Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: angelyohann

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
I've made amendments to the tracker based on the requests of a number of users, any feedback is appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=493348211

Removed
  • Contact Information - just provide your Canda Visa username. Keeps your personal data safer.
  • Sponsors City - doesn't have much bearing on overall application.
  • PCC & Schedule A status as they're now required upfront regardless.
Moved
  • Principal Applicants VO has been moved over to the left of AOR2, and renamed as Moved to Visa office along with a date of movement field.
  • Biometrics and Medical moved to fit in with how applications now seem to be processing - before AOR2 or Moved to visa office.
Added
  • Principal Applicants country added to show a more detailed timeline for the PA.

S_A_mo

Mar 8, 2019
I've made amendments to the tracker based on the requests of a number of users, any feedback is appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=493348211

Removed
  • Contact Information - just provide your Canda Visa username. Keeps your personal data safer.
  • Sponsors City - doesn't have much bearing on overall application.
  • PCC & Schedule A status as they're now required upfront regardless.
Moved
  • Principal Applicants VO has been moved over to the left of AOR2, and renamed as Moved to Visa office along with a date of movement field.
  • Biometrics and Medical moved to fit in with how applications now seem to be processing - before AOR2 or Moved to visa office.
Added
  • Principal Applicants country added to show a more detailed timeline for the PA.
Thank you so much JoshC!!

I guess maybe only for Japanese we don't need to provide PCC upfront.
CIC will send us a letter requesting a police certificate after we send our Application.

But you don't need to change it again!
I'm just saying because I was surprised that everyone provide PCC upfront.
I like PCC removed one :)

Reactions: JoshC

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

Thank you for creating this thread! I’m new to this forum. Just sent my application on Monday.
Will keep posting all the updates as I get. Please let me know what are the next steps from my side?

Application sent by Canada Post: Monday March 11
Application received at Sydney: Friday March 15

Best of luck to everyone!
Hey PS2019, exactly the same timeline :) Lets see what happens for us!