+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Kath4393249

Apr 29, 2019
Is anyone else waiting on there OWP from March inland?..it’s been more than 118 days now for us and no OWP yet. I have called them and they said 118 days for processing. Is anyone else in the same situation?

godzilla3456

Jun 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
16-11-2013
Is anyone else waiting on there OWP from March inland?..it’s been more than 118 days now for us and no OWP yet. I have called them and they said 118 days for processing. Is anyone else in the same situation?
I also didn't receive the OWP. I just called them today and they said they didn't even started processing my OWP application and there is no reason why they are doing that.

Feb 13, 2017
I saw some people in the tracker have started their background check. When I login it simply says, "Not Applicable" under the background check section. Will this change or do some people not have to go through this? (It also says I don't need an interview or fingerprints.)

In case it matters, my sponsor is Canadian and I'm American.

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I saw some people in the tracker have started their background check. When I login it simply says, "Not Applicable" under the background check section. Will this change or do some people not have to go through this? (It also says I don't need an interview or fingerprints.)

In case it matters, my sponsor is Canadian and I'm American.

It changes when they begin your background check. Everyone has to do this, regardless of the country.

Reactions: littlewanderer

TrishGerbs

May 21, 2019
Has anyone had trouble linking their application to their online profile? I submitted via mail/courier in March, AOR received in April, medical exam requested in May and still not able to find my application online. I've called to inquire about my OWP which is still outstanding, and they verified some of my details, but still not able to link. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Has anyone had trouble linking their application to their online profile? I submitted via mail/courier in March, AOR received in April, medical exam requested in May and still not able to find my application online. I've called to inquire about my OWP which is still outstanding, and they verified some of my details, but still not able to link. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
It usually happens due to I formation mismatch. Please try to link by file number instead of UCI#.

Also, could you please tell me, for what reasons your OWP is not yet issued? Were you in status when you applied for PR and OWP ??? Or you were under implied status or out of status etc?

Andrewj11

May 15, 2019
Yes, still waiting and it’s been 119 days. I filled out the web form today as I couldn’t get through when I called so I’ll let you what they respond with.

Reactions: tayrg

TrishGerbs

May 21, 2019
It usually happens due to I formation mismatch. Please try to link by file number instead of UCI#.

Also, could you please tell me, for what reasons your OWP is not yet issued? Were you in status when you applied for PR and OWP ??? Or you were under implied status or out of status etc?
I’ve used my application number and and UCI number to log in but can't find any details.
My OWP was returned due to insufficient fees paid. I was in status when I applied for PR and OWP the second time, I arrived in December 2018 but left the country and have re-entered, renewing my visitor status.

tbt7788

Jan 21, 2019
Hello guys!

I was wondering. When the background check started, you get a notification in your online account or email? I noticed that applicants that send their application before me they have completed the excel file indicated that the background check started.

Thank you in advance.

TrishGerbs

May 21, 2019

Thank you. I called the support agent and they helped me link my application.
He mentioned that they don't always link the OWP to the PR and I may not be able to track it. My OWP was received on May 10th after resubmission and when I asked if we could link that, he said that not in all cases. Is that true?