I am march 14 applicant
Common law, Kitchener
BGC started mid july,
Never for request for additional documents
Got SA and AIP on 26
Got DM on August 27
Landing interview October 4.
Became PR on 4th October
May I ask when did u receive contact to attend landing interview? I'm also a March applicant also in kitchener

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I have the same situation. Got my CSQ first week of august and nothing till then. Got finger prints request on 31 july 2019, already submitted them by 1st week of aug. Hopefully they gonna get going on those medical request soon
thank you for replying.

Question: Were you asked for the fingerprints for RCMP background check or for IRCC biometrics ???

leMauricien

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
thank you for replying.

Question: Were you asked for the fingerprints for RCMP background check or for IRCC biometrics ???
Criminal record check based on fingerprints and results were sent to IRCC. The check is done through RMCP
CTD Mississauga - SCLPC # 300 – 2 Robert Speck Parkway Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1H8

Nana1113

May 8, 2019
Hi all,
I’m march 25 applicant.
We received email from IRCC for eligibility both SA and PA last September 16,2019. when we check ECAS, DM was provided for SA and Still “in process” for PA side. up to now we haven’t heard any new news or update from IRCC.
May I know why on PA side is still on “in process”? how many more days we should wait if we are approved for both side?
s

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
May I ask when did u receive contact to attend landing interview? I'm also a March applicant also in kitchener
I waited for 3 weeks for Kitchener IRCC to contact me, after that I contacted IRCC and told them that I haven’t received any email or anything from IRCC Kitchener and the agent on call told me that they usually contact 1 week before the date of appointment. And luckily I got landing interview email same day.

Officials at IRCC Kitchener were very nice and polite. The lade there told me that this is the easiest part now, I should sit and relax while waiting for them to call my name. It took less than 30 minutes (5 minutes interview) and that’s it.

Dkool

Aug 20, 2019
I waited for 3 weeks for Kitchener IRCC to contact me, after that I contacted IRCC and told them that I haven’t received any email or anything from IRCC Kitchener and the agent on call told me that they usually contact 1 week before the date of appointment. And luckily I got landing interview email same day.

Officials at IRCC Kitchener were very nice and polite. The lade there told me that this is the easiest part now, I should sit and relax while waiting for them to call my name. It took less than 30 minutes (5 minutes interview) and that’s it.
OK thanks for the info same thing happened to me but just got my landing interview invitation yesterday

br3232

Sep 25, 2019
Hi all,
I’m march 25 applicant.
We received email from IRCC for eligibility both SA and PA last September 16,2019. when we check ECAS, DM was provided for SA and Still “in process” for PA side. up to now we haven’t heard any new news or update from IRCC.
May I know why on PA side is still on “in process”? how many more days we should wait if we are approved for both side?
s
Hi, I have the same situation as you. I am 28 Feb applicant. I have received eligibility passed for both SA and PA on 12 Aug. SA is DM but PA is still "in process" I have called IRCC two times and they told me everything is normal. This process needs a lot of patience which I don't have lol

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys!
We are March 5 applicants and just received DM letter + DM on ECAs yesterday. The wait for the Mexican authorities to send the police certificate to IRCC seemed ETERNAL but I am sooo happy we are finally almost done. I can see the light!!!!!!

BigH

Aug 7, 2019
March 4th applicant, i got DM on both side on October 3rd and still waiting for landing letter. (Ottawa office) it seems busy there!
Who else still waiting for landing letter?