+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone! I just sent my spousal sponsorship application yesterday and couldn’t find a thread made yet for March. All inland March 2019 applicants please share here!

My app was received today, March 5 :)

Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Roxy c

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi,
Thank you for creating this forum for In-land March Applicants. My application came back which was sent in December due to small mistake. However, I am preparing my application package again with new dates and signatures very carefully and hopefully I will send my app this weekend. I will update once it is received or mailed. thanks once again !

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hii, I initially sent my application on Jan 17, 2019... because of missing signature on Schedule A, i got my application back today (11 march)...

Now after signing Schedule A form, I went through all the forms and made sure that every form is in latest version.
So I found out that 4 forms has been updated in February 2019:
1. Document checklist
2. Generic application form
3. Sponsorship evaluation form
4. Application to extend my stay (for open work permit)

I have filled these forms again in latest version and got the print outs.

Now I’m going to resubmit my application tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.
Now I’m an March applicant.

Reactions: Cessroberts

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi,
Thank you for creating this forum for In-land March Applicants. My application came back which was sent in December due to small mistake. However, I am preparing my application package again with new dates and signatures very carefully and hopefully I will send my app this weekend. I will update once it is received or mailed. thanks once again !
Can i ask you what was the reason for them to return it?
Mine was received 15/01 returned 08/03 received second time 12/03.
Let's the time game begin

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
hope someone can help in this situation....
1.) My wife`s papers were signed 13th FEB 2019...and IRCC would receive them on MARCH 4th 2019....

I just observed that there was an update with DOCUMENT CHECKLIST and GENERIC APPLICATION FORM (FEB 2019)... i used previous versions of the file.(11-2018) .. before the update on FEB 28th 2019.......Open work Permit application also included with the package....

2.) My wife is already working in canada with a closed work permit ... she also had her medical + biometrics done in last 6 months (for work permit application)..which are valid till JULY 2019... will IRCC request for another medical + biometrics??

any idea if the file would be returned or any inputs regarding this issue?..anyone else on the same boat???

Hi! As stated on the IRCC twitter account, when new forms are updated, they will accept the newest version and the most recent version before the update. I also used the Nov 2018 forms. As long as your forms are not from before that, you should be ok.

Also, regarding your wife’s medical and biometrics, were you able to provide medical up front since it was done in the last 6 months? I believe that is the rule. And since she is currently in Canada she is exempt from giving biometrics until in-Canada service for biometrics is established. My husband did not submit biometrics or pay the fee either. Hope this helps :)

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
did you use the new checklist or the old one?
Hi, I used the 11-2018 checklist, which has been confirmed by IRCC that it is acceptable. They’ve informed me it also depends on how major the change to the forms were, and I’ve seen on here that the changes were very very minor (option to state which country your PCC is from and adding that proof on contact must be translated). I have already included a letter addressing PCC because my spouse is from mexico so it could not be provided upfront. And my proof of contact with him is already in English so we should be ok :).

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Update:
I sent the app on Mar 12 and it has been received today (Mar 14). I just received the delivery confirmation.

Question:
Anyone knows that how long is it taking to get AOR now a days? I mean what is the average time?

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Can i ask you what was the reason for them to return it?
Mine was received 15/01 returned 08/03 received second time 12/03.
Let's the time game begin
They said that we didn’t fill up dependent child section and we were suppose to fill up that even though if they are not being sponsored along with the main applicant.
We didn’t do that because their custody is not finalized yet so therefore we were not able to sponsor them along with the main applicant.
This rule was changed on feb 22 whereas our application was received on Dec 19 so it’s beyond my understanding that how come this new rule was implemented on us.
Anyhow, we have prepared now all the app pack again with all new forms and sent 2 days ago which has been delivered today. Hopefully they won’t find any other descrepency this time. Fingers crossed !

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
They said that we didn’t fill up dependent child section and we were suppose to fill up that even though if they are not being sponsored along with the main applicant.
We didn’t do that because their custody is not finalized yet so therefore we were not able to sponsor them along with the main applicant.
This rule was changed on feb 22 whereas our application was received on Dec 19 so it’s beyond my understanding that how come this new rule was implemented on us.
Anyhow, we have prepared now all the app pack again with all new forms and sent 2 days ago which has been delivered today. Hopefully they won’t find any other descrepency this time. Fingers crossed !
Sorry to hear that,
Sometimes it's sad to hear stories like that when constancy/logic mind is not applying when it comes to application.
Look on the bright side, you filled the section and sent back, best of luck.
Keep update on future outcome

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
the tracker suggests very less files submitted in the month of February and March (Inland + Outland).. it could be due to change in the checklist...

Hopefully we will get AOR's quicker than expected...
What tracker? Can you advise me where II can find it?