I have a few questions:
1) Physical Presence Calculator: Could anyone please tell me more about this? On the application, it asks for print outs of this document.
2) Taxes filed in the past 5 years: I got my PR in April 2014, do I have to start counting my 5 years of filing taxes from that date? Because if I count from the date of issue of my PR, it has just 4 years of tax filing, or would you recommend that I file my 2018 taxes and then send out my Citizenship application form?
3) Proof of English Language Knowledge: It asks the following on the form "Did you successfully complete the LINC or CLIC courses at CLB 4/NCLC 4 or higher from January 1 2008 to October 31 2012?" I am not sure what LINC or CLIC means, I have given my ILETS between 2008 and 2012, will that suffice or will have to take the English language test again?
4) Copies of all biological pages of the passport: Does this mean that I have to make a copy of all the pages of my passport and attach it to my citizenship application?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1) It is a tool to determine if you meet requirements for time spent in Canada (Including time credit for any time spent as a temporary resident that may count towards the residency requirement)
2) I filed my 2018 taxes yesterday, sending the application out tomorrow. Covering the last five years (in your case 2018-2014 inclusive) is a good idea.
3) Not entirely sure about this. Did you complete any schooling in Canada?
4) From Canada.ca, "The biographical page means the page where it has your name, photo,passport/travel document no., issue date and expiration date. Provide photocopies of the biographical pages of your current passport and/or travel document. Also, provide photocopies of any renewal pages of the passport(s)/travel document(s)"