+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My husband applied to sponsor me in March and, we received confirmation that it was received on April 9th. I am having so much trouble linking our application. Every time we tried to link the application it says it is not found. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Did you try to link your account thru sponsor or principal applicant?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hope your applications are going well!
I'm new to the forum.

PR Sponsorship and OWP application received on 26th of March.
No AOR yet so I'm getting a bit worried as it's now been over 2 months and I've noticed a lot of you seem to receive the AOR within 4 - 8 weeks.
Has anyone had an AOR take longer than 8 weeks? Client Application Status has the application listed as 'PR Application Received'.

My 'visitor status' was set to expire on April 4th, and the application package was accepted on March 26th so I was under the understanding that I would be on 'implied status' while the visa is being processed since the application was accepted prior to that expiration date. But now wondering if this is causing the delay/creating an issue. Any feedback and tips would be much appreciated.
If ECAS says that received, it means you already has the AOR. If could be your email didn't receive or a system glitch. Do you have a UCI number from a previous application? if you do, maybe you can use that number to contact my CIC or link your account to myCIC portal directly.
You will be under implied status after your visitor visa expires.

Reactions: Matt_26

Matt_26

May 28, 2018
If ECAS says that received, it means you already has the AOR. If could be your email didn't receive or a system glitch. Do you have a UCI number from a previous application? if you do, maybe you can use that number to contact my CIC or link your account to myCIC portal directly.
Can't thank you enough for that information. I was able to link the application online to my cic. Both the OWP and the PR app. Such a relief after over a month of worrying that the application was being sent back after not receiving AOR when everyone else was. Must have been a glitch or the wrong email or something.

Thanks for that help!!! Means a lot.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Can't thank you enough for that information. I was able to link the application online to my cic. Both the OWP and the PR app. Such a relief after over a month of worrying that the application was being sent back after not receiving AOR when everyone else was. Must have been a glitch or the wrong email or something.

Thanks for that help!!! Means a lot.
also go back to your application paper backup to see that if there is anything wrong ab the email address you inputted

jelbelle

Mar 12, 2018
APPLICATION FOR PR & OWP SENT: March 2, 2018
(Schedule A and PCC submitted upfront)
APPLICATION RECEIVED:
March 5, 2018
AOR RECEIVED: March 28, 2018
ACCOUNT LINKED ONLINE: March 28, 2018
WORK PERMIT LINKED ONLINE: March 29, 2018 (Date received for Work Permit displayed online as February 26th 2018)

Last edited:

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My husband applied to sponsor me in March and, we received confirmation that it was received on April 9th. I am having so much trouble linking our application. Every time we tried to link the application it says it is not found. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I have the same problem, still have no clue what to do next

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Same time, I only have the PR Application number so I only linked the PR, I don't know what should I do or when should I wait to see the OWP.
Hi, i received the application number too , how did you link yours? I don't have the AOR yet so can i just link mine with the app number only ? i tried a couple time but failed sadly ><

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Oh hi! so you mean that the UCI and the APP number is AOR? i got those but sorry i was so much worry and now confused, i did try to link mine but it always said " No application found"

Matt_26

May 28, 2018
Hello March applicants,

Curious about the status on mycic for the processing of OWPs.

Has anyone’s status changed to “reviewing eligibility”? Mine hasn’t yet.

Also, on my OWP on my Cic it says it was received March 19th, but I didn’t link the OWP online until May 31st as my AOR went missing/was sent to the wrong email address/or wasn’t sent at all.

Wondering if I should expect the same 3.5 - 4 months processing time for the OWP from went it was received, or if it will be longer for me as it took me a month longer than most to link my app online?

Makes me hopeful that it says received March 19th, but curious if a late online linking could mean delayed processing? Thanks!

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hello March applicants,

Curious about the status on mycic for the processing of OWPs.

Has anyone’s status changed to “reviewing eligibility”? Mine hasn’t yet.

Also, on my OWP on my Cic it says it was received March 19th, but I didn’t link the OWP online until May 31st as my AOR went missing/was sent to the wrong email address/or wasn’t sent at all.

Wondering if I should expect the same 3.5 - 4 months processing time for the OWP from went it was received, or if it will be longer for me as it took me a month longer than most to link my app online?

Makes me hopeful that it says received March 19th, but curious if a late online linking could mean delayed processing? Thanks!
The 4-month threshold is an official claim, meaning starting the day they receive your application (Mar 19). After 4 month period (July 19), you can send an inquiry or call CIC to push them, so to speak.

Reactions: Matt_26