Aug 28, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Med's Request
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
28-08-2018
We are still waiting. We had to send further information recently. Etobicoke office as well...

Anybody from March application still waiting? One of my friends submitted her application 5 months ago and got approval today for PR and is going to land on Friday already... It's almost 18 months for my wife already since first submission.

The last email I received was that my wife's application has been transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment. This was on November 9, 2018.

Rough timeline of my situation.

March 09, 2018 - Original submission sent + open work permit submission
June 28, 2018 - Open Work Permit approved
September 12, 2018 - Asked for extra information on basically everything that was submitted in the original submission
October 31, 2018 - extra information sent in to Mississauga
November 7, 2018 - Got approval for being an eligible sponsor
November 9, 2018 - application has been transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment.

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
We are still waiting. We had to send further information recently. Etobicoke office as well...
Hey guys, sorry to hear that...
I don't know if helps but you should try to contact them over the phone. Even though they have access only to what is on your file on their system, they might be able to explain what is going on.
Good luck!

endor

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Old thread, but this is the closest to our submission date.

We received AOR in Feb 2018 but saw no update whatsoever since December 2018 based on GCMS notes of PA and SP.
Been 10 months without any progress. Called them a couple of times, all they said was still in process.

Is there anyone out there with similar AOR date and is still waiting..?

Reactions: MinMin13

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I had little similar situation. I sent them case specific enquiry and in there, asked to know the update on my file and they are looking to receive any info from me or anything pending to process my file further.. I got my landing interview letter right away!
Hoping this will help

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
People on call centre doesn’t help that much but this case specific enquiry actually goes to yr file ..

jag1990

Oct 11, 2019
Anybody from March application still waiting? One of my friends submitted her application 5 months ago and got approval today for PR and is going to land on Friday already... It's almost 18 months for my wife already since first submission.

The last email I received was that my wife's application has been transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment. This was on November 9, 2018.

Rough timeline of my situation.

March 09, 2018 - Original submission sent + open work permit submission
June 28, 2018 - Open Work Permit approved
September 12, 2018 - Asked for extra information on basically everything that was submitted in the original submission
October 31, 2018 - extra information sent in to Mississauga
November 7, 2018 - Got approval for being an eligible sponsor
November 9, 2018 - application has been transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment.
Hey did u get anything?

Reactions: MinMin13

sillything

Sep 30, 2018
Hey did u get anything?
super late reply, but as of now.. still no news.

File is still at Etobicoke. I have asked the company that's helping my wife with the PR to give them a nudge and see what's going on. They have sent in a ATIP yesterday so lets hope something will happen. It's been 2 years since first submission. My wife's OWP is expiring in June.

Question for those familiar , it says it takes 90 days for online reapply for OWP. Does anybody know if I reapply now for extension, will the OHIP be in limbo for 3 months like when the first OWP was approved and needed 90 days before she was able to get OHIP?

Cherry Kola

Aug 28, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Med's Request
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
28-08-2018
Another month has passed.. is there anybody else that applied in March 2018 that's still waiting ?
Yes we are still waiting, honestly we don't know what to do about it anymore outside waiting...