AOR Received.
02-08-2018
APPLICATION FOR PR & OWP SENT: March 2, 2018
(Schedule A and PCC submitted upfront)
APPLICATION RECEIVED:
March 5, 2018
AOR RECEIVED: March 28, 2018
ACCOUNT LINKED ONLINE: March 28, 2018
WORK PERMIT LINKED ONLINE: March 29, 2018 (Date received for Work Permit displayed online as February 26th 2018)
seriously? we sent the police check and schedule a upfront too so i' hoping that speeds things up

jelbelle

Mar 12, 2018
seriously? we sent the police check and schedule a upfront too so i' hoping that speeds things up
I had a Police Check done in August 2015, moved to Canada on the IEC program with an Open Work Permit in March 2016. I actually submitted the same police check from 2015 with my application. I will keep my fingers crossed for you :) I know how much anxiety this process can cause and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My Review of Eligibility status has changed to: 'We are currently reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'.

APPLICATION FOR PR & OWP SENT: March 5, 2018
APPLICATION RECEIVED: March 6, 2018
AOR RECEIVED: April 10, 2018
PR & OWP APPLICATION LINKED ONLINE: April 10, 2018
Review of Eligibility status change: June 22, 2018
OWP APPROVED:

Fingers very crossed to see OWP application approved soon for all of us March applicants!

Reactions: OliviaNewtonJon

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My Review of Eligibility status has changed to: 'We are currently reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'.

APPLICATION FOR PR & OWP SENT: March 5, 2018
APPLICATION RECEIVED: March 6, 2018
AOR RECEIVED: April 10, 2018
PR & OWP APPLICATION LINKED ONLINE: April 10, 2018
Review of Eligibility status change: June 22, 2018
OWP APPROVED:

Fingers very crossed to see OWP application approved soon for all of us March applicants!

Hello,
OWP approved just now. June 22, 2018!

Jasamar

May 8, 2018
Can't thank you enough for that information. I was able to link the application online to my cic. Both the OWP and the PR app. Such a relief after over a month of worrying that the application was being sent back after not receiving AOR when everyone else was. Must have been a glitch or the wrong email or something.

Thanks for that help!!! Means a lot.
Hi

How did you linked the OwP file with the PR file in your account as I am unable to link OWP file.

Thanks

Jasamar

May 8, 2018
Can't thank you enough for that information. I was able to link the application online to my cic. Both the OWP and the PR app. Such a relief after over a month of worrying that the application was being sent back after not receiving AOR when everyone else was. Must have been a glitch or the wrong email or something.

Thanks for that help!!! Means a lot.
Hi

How did you linked the OwP file with the PR file in your account as I am

leoyougeee

Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys
This is My timeline

APPLICATION FOR PR & OWP SENT: March 27, 2018
APPLICATION RECEIVED: March 29, 2018
AOR RECEIVED: April 25, 2018
OWP APPROVED:

but i didn't pay one of fee for OWP so it has been returned back with a letter that said pay for that and I paid and sent again on May 09,
they got my OWP application May 15, after that, I linked my OWP on CIC it's said they received May 15
is that mane could be delayed to get my OWP ??? I'm so worried and I don't know about this situation
please let me know if you guys know anything like this situation. thx

agiroux

May 28, 2018
Hi guys
This is My timeline

APPLICATION FOR PR & OWP SENT: March 27, 2018
APPLICATION RECEIVED: March 29, 2018
AOR RECEIVED: April 25, 2018
OWP APPROVED:

but i didn't pay one of fee for OWP so it has been returned back with a letter that said pay for that and I paid and sent again on May 09,
they got my OWP application May 15, after that, I linked my OWP on CIC it's said they received May 15
is that mane could be delayed to get my OWP ??? I'm so worried and I don't know about this situation
please let me know if you guys know anything like this situation. thx

Hi,
From my understanding the 4 month processing time starts from when the completed OWP package is received, this includes all of the fees paid. If they received the completed OWP on May 15th, then the 4 months starts from that point. I hope this helps, I know this stuff can be confusing. Good Luck!

leoyougeee

Jun 23, 2018
Hi,
From my understanding the 4 month processing time starts from when the completed OWP package is received, this includes all of the fees paid. If they received the completed OWP on May 15th, then the 4 months starts from that point. I hope this helps, I know this stuff can be confusing. Good Luck!
thx for that information !!

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hi, no I haven’t had my background check started, but also have passed the medical exam in May. No news since then either. I’m expecting the next step to be OWP eligibility review and then hopefully getting the OWP.

Not sure what the most common status is now for March applicants but guessing it’s the same for most people. Seems like a lot of the Feb applicants got their OWP around the 4 month mark but I’m hoping for Miné at the 3 - 3 and a half mark... though that is entirely wishful thinking :)
Hey there, mind if I ask why your med check pass so quickly? Shouldn't we wait until we receive med check request?