+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
I submitted March 6 and still at IP1 and seeing a number of persons whose AOR are dated the end of March getting their PPR.
Hi there, from Trinidad also. My submission date was March 14th and I am still in IP1 stage with no updates thus far. Seeing all these ppl with much later submission dates who are receiving ppr and I'm getting worried.

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hi there, from Trinidad also. My submission date was March 14th and I am still in IP1 stage with no updates thus far. Seeing all these ppl with much later submission dates who are receiving ppr and I'm getting worried.
Y'ALL LISTEN - there is no need to worry. Every applicant has a totally different set of circumstances:
- different stream
- different country of residence
- different nationality
- different number of dependents
- different personal background
- different education history
- different credentials
- different LVO

All of these things can affect whether your application processes in 30 days or (heaven forbid) 30 months. This is why we say there is no normal

I would LOVE to get PPR tomorrow but I'm not freaking out because everything is still in average processing time frame.

Please let's not worry ourselves (I know it's easier said than done), the stress will age us. Canada is waiting for us and we will all get there when we are meant to :)

I wish y'all positivity and a golden email very very soon!

sbdiuo

Apr 25, 2018
cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

I had sent an enquiry email asking for status and the visa office where my application was processed.
I also did the same thing and received a generic mail saying that this email is not used for such enquiries anymore. It directs you to website where the choices are limited. And i also came across to similar situations that people had in the forum.

May i ask when did you send the email and how long did it take to get an answer?

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Me too

pnitish

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
27-03-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Omg!!!

Just saw my PPR mail in SPAM folder!!!!
What is an e-mail so important doing there?
Anyway I'm so excited
Thanks to everyone here.
Funny story: About an hour ago, i just read somewhere on this plaform about someone seeing their PPR mail in the SPAM folder and decided to check mine too, and ...Bingo!

AOR: March 20
Med Passed: March 27
IP1: March 27 or 28 (Not sure)
IP2: May 17
PPR: Dated May 17 but received May 18 and seen in Spam on May 21

Thanks again and wish you all get your PPR mails soon
What was your stream CEC or fsw?

lan34d

Jan 7, 2018
Y'ALL LISTEN - there is no need to worry. Every applicant has a totally different set of circumstances:
- different stream
- different country of residence
- different nationality
- different number of dependents
- different personal background
- different education history
- different credentials
- different LVO

All of these things can affect whether your application processes in 30 days or (heaven forbid) 30 months. This is why we say there is no normal

I would LOVE to get PPR tomorrow but I'm not freaking out because everything is still in average processing time frame.

Please let's not worry ourselves (I know it's easier said than done), the stress will age us. Canada is waiting for us and we will all get there when we are meant to :)

I wish y'all positivity and a golden email very very soon!
Preach! Not to mention:

* Different travel history (some people have never left their home country in their life! Whereas others have a menu-long history with PCCs galore)

*Different employment status (if youre self-employed you’ve got a lot more hurdles to jump than an employed applicant).

The wait, particularly the IP1 wait is frustrating but no point asking if its “normal”, no one can answer that.

Reactions: canadalife1234

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Preach! Not to mention:

* Different travel history (some people have never left their home country in their life! Whereas others have a menu-long history with PCCs galore)

*Different employment status (if youre self-employed you’ve got a lot more hurdles to jump than an employed applicant).

The wait, particularly the IP1 wait is frustrating but no point asking if its “normal”, no one can answer that.

Haha I conform to point# 1, extensive travel(72 trips in last 10 yrs) although only a couple of PCCs

Secretunicorn

May 21, 2018
Hi.
I received my aor on march 8th. Medicals passed on march 17. Haven't received a single update since. And I missed the window to check if I'm in ip2 or not. Can someone help? And please add me to the whatsapp group as well +923325411552

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
My AOR was on 4th March and still the background check has not started. The only completed stage is medicals cleared. Is this normal as it’s almost 3 months now?