Hi...
My AOR- 6 march
Medical passed- 24 march
No update since then..
I am applying under FSW from india...
Any one from march begining got ppr ?

Arjunj

May 22, 2018
AOR on 22 March, 2018 and medical cleared on 31 March, 2018. I am an Indian who applied from Dubai. +971569623171.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I see applications with principal + dependent = 3 getting PPR first for FSW-O US as well as Non-US
I do nit think that is the case. I am in that situation, but no update since MED on the 8 of March, and AOR on March 2nd. We cannot really understand the logic CIC is following.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in March 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Please can you also add me to the Whatapp group? +351920479069, I have never been added since I made the request. AOR March 2nd

lonewolf9891

May 5, 2018
Hey guys,

I just received ADR today for IMM 5669 form. I noticed that there are two IMM 5669 forms present, one that could be validated electronically and submitted and the other which needs to be printed and signed manually. Could someone throw light on which form I need to submit? Following is the excerpt from the message I received in my account:

Date: May 22, 2018

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

Ø > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2018/05/29

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

Any help from people who have encountered this situation or know which form to choose is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
Hey guys,

I just received ADR today for IMM 5669 form. I noticed that there are two IMM 5669 forms present, one that could be validated electronically and submitted and the other which needs to be printed and signed manually. Could someone throw light on which form I need to submit? Following is the excerpt from the message I received in my account:

Dear XXXXXX,

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

Ø > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2018/05/29

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

Any help from people who have encountered this situation or know which form to choose is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
I guess you need to go for the second option as the message says they need you original signature.

"Ø > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2018/05/29"

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I guess you need to go for the second option as the message says they need you original signature.

"Ø > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2018/05/29"
I will also suggest you take the second form, and signed it manually (ORIGINAL SIGNATURE) as. They requested in the mail. One thing, the document should normally be signed using BLUE INK PEN and not BLACK

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey guys,

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you.

I will also suggest you take the second form, and signed it manually (ORIGINAL SIGNATURE) as. They requested in the mail. One thing, the document should normally be signed using BLUE INK PEN and not BLACK

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Omg!!!

Just saw my PPR mail in SPAM folder!!!!
What is an e-mail so important doing there?
Anyway I'm so excited
Thanks to everyone here.
Funny story: About an hour ago, i just read somewhere on this plaform about someone seeing their PPR mail in the SPAM folder and decided to check mine too, and ...Bingo!

AOR: March 20
Med Passed: March 27
IP1: March 27 or 28 (Not sure)
IP2: May 17
PPR: Dated May 17 but received May 18 and seen in Spam on May 21

Thanks again and wish you all get your PPR mails soon
Congratulations.

Can you share

1.Country of residence
2. Fsw/ PNP/CEC
3. Single or family

lonewolf9891

May 5, 2018
wow! Thank you so much for the heads up about the ink. I had no idea. So, I guess manual it is.

ccdg

Feb 6, 2018
My status was changed to IP2 today and also received a ghost updated. How long will it take before PPR?