+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
It is really common to wait all that long. The only problrm is that CIC does not give any update and the CIC call centre agents too do not assist people with clear information.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys. I have applied thru a consultancy. They do not want to give me access to the site to check my application status. Rather they have been providing me the status update whenever I check with them. I thought of giving it a try Myself. I went to this link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do and I put the UCI number, my date of birth and place of birth. But it not pulling up my records. Am I doing something incorrect ??
Dude this is for paper based applications only.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi.
I received my aor on march 8th. Medicals passed on march 17. Haven't received a single update since. And I missed the window to check if I'm in ip2 or not. Can someone help? And please add me to the whatsapp group as well +923325411552
Sorry what window do you mean?
IP2 is when they start background checks right? So you just see it in your statuses....

Sorry might have misunderstood..

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
N
I see in Immitracker that people with AOR on March 30,31st are moving to IP2. Any luck with your application??
Nothing yet. I called last Friday to speak with them and the agent told me eligibility looks good but background check hasn’t started yet.

Any movement on your application?

neyo411

Feb 13, 2018
Hi there, from Trinidad also. My submission date was March 14th and I am still in IP1 stage with no updates thus far. Seeing all these ppl with much later submission dates who are receiving ppr and I'm getting worried.
No need to worry at all. The day i got PPR was when i moved to IP2. I had been in IP1 all the while. Just sit tight and try to take your mind off this and it would come. Anxiety never helps, it just takes its toll on your health. If by 14th of June you have not seen any updates, you may consider ordering gcms notes

Reactions: keebs

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
N

Nothing yet. I called last Friday to speak with them and the agent told me eligibility looks good but background check hasn’t started yet.

Any movement on your application?
Congrats buddy. May I know your Nationality and Coutry of Residence? My VO is Singapore as well.

speak2bola

May 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in March 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.
Pls kindly add me to the whatsapp group +2347036266704