+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hi Guys, My AoR is March 2nd. The last time I called CIC ( 2 weeks back) the agent said "Looks like everything is in place. The file was last worked upon in August. He mentioned everything seems passed. BG,Criminality,security looks completed. I asked him if there was anything the officer is having doubt on any document that I need to clarify and he mentioned nothing, everything looks good. He told to be patient as its awaiting for final approval.
What do you guys think, when can I expect them to look at my file and approve if all good?
My AOR is also March 2, and on April 11 the Case Analyst set Recommended pass on the application. Since then, Nobody has opened it again. I have already requested 4 notes and received three, and from the three (that were all identical), no concern was raised as far as the application is concerned. Every time I called, they always say everything is fine. I finally do not know what to do.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
My AOR is also March 2, and on April 11 the Case Analyst set Recommended pass on the application. Since then, Nobody has opened it again. I have already requested 4 notes and received three, and from the three (that were all identical), no concern was raised as far as the application is concerned. Every time I called, they always say everything is fine. I finally do not know what to do.
Same here. Just don't know what can be done if everything is fine. Even GCM notes does not mention any issues with the application. If its just waiting for final approval, why its just not happening :(

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I have started believing that probably March applications were all entrusted to an already dead Officer
So many pending decisions are halted just for this final approval to come. I sent 2 CSE's got same reply from the same agent (Mathew agent). Y'day sent a personal email to CPC Ottawa and I know the reply already :(. Waiting for my second set of notes which should come by month end.
This wait is like endless and forever. I don't even get so called "Ghost updates" Is my application so spiritual ?

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi Guys, My AoR is March 2nd. The last time I called CIC ( 2 weeks back) the agent said "Looks like everything is in place. The file was last worked upon in August. He mentioned everything seems passed. BG,Criminality,security looks completed. I asked him if there was anything the officer is having doubt on any document that I need to clarify and he mentioned nothing, everything looks good. He told to be patient as its awaiting for final approval.
What do you guys think, when can I expect them to look at my file and approve if all good?
probably you have been in the security screen trap.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
So many pending decisions are halted just for this final approval to come. I sent 2 CSE's got same reply from the same agent (Mathew agent). Y'day sent a personal email to CPC Ottawa and I know the reply already :(. Waiting for my second set of notes which should come by month end.
This wait is like endless and forever. I don't even get so called "Ghost updates" Is my application so spiritual ?
I have raised more than two CSE, and received exactly the same reply from two different Agent. I have sent three mails directly to Ottawa and received the same replies. We are working on your application and need to do further check, and it is in the queue for final review; Please limit your communication with us to the minimum bla, bla, bla... I submitted a request for my 4th notes two days ago. I know they will again be identical to the first three sets.
I too, in 8 month already (in a few days), have never even received any ghost update.

Reactions: linda85

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I have been asking about security in all the past calls I made and all the agents have confirmed me BG,Security and Criminality is completed and passed.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Also I have seen people getting replies when raising CSE and if they are put into SS like " You application is transferred to a special unit and is still in process. While this review will result in an additional delay rest assured we will make sure your application gets finalized soon"
For me they said," We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Also I have seen people getting replies when raising CSE and if they are put into SS like " You application is transferred to a special unit and is still in process. While this review will result in an additional delay rest assured we will make sure your application gets finalized soon"
For me they said," We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."
All in all, there are many secrets in cic