+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
It didnt ask me for it. ATIP is online so I am not sure.
If you have other way send me please.
Thank you
you have to apply under Access to Information Act, and pay $5..if you applied under Privacy Act, so that's why it is not coming in...it looks like without payment they dont release the notes (sometimes they do though)

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, my application stuck in "pending review" (AOR March 25). Background check hasn't started and no additional docs have been requested.

Last time I spoke with the agent (2 weeks back), he gave me Dec 17 date and told me that my call won't be entertained for status coz I have been given a date. (Even GCMS notes are delayed now)

Is there anyone else in the same situation?
Whats the date Dec 17??? Is it IRCC target date??? I am in similar situation. IP1, eligibility in review. No ADR.

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, my application stuck in "pending review" (AOR March 25). Background check hasn't started and no additional docs have been requested.

Last time I spoke with the agent (2 weeks back), he gave me Dec 17 date and told me that my call won't be entertained for status coz I have been given a date. (Even GCMS notes are delayed now)

Is there anyone else in the same situation?
My timeline and situation is exactly same. However, I did not call up the agent and receive any date. I too am in IP1 Review Required for eligibility.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hello All,

Received my GCMS in lightenin speed, probably the only thing to happen fast in the entire process.

I applied for it on Sep 18th, received my PPR on Sep 20th. There are no signs of any progress on the notes for a PR. Only medicals were passed. Rest all were either pending or not started.

The last update on Aug 24th 'awaiting Mexico PCC'. But it the attachments section it shows that the Canadian VO in Mexico city has uploaded my Mexico PCC on June 19th itself.

My GCMS notes must have been captured within two days of applying. IRCC's process is not consistent, they simply dont have a fool proof mechanism to handle applications.

Reactions: ishq74

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was so stressed and worried my case would be denied....does everyone heard the PNP case was denied before? I have been waiting for almost four months. so nervous...

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I was so stressed and worried my case would be denied....does everyone heard the PNP case was denied before? I have been waiting for almost four months. so nervous...
Good morning my Dear,

No need to be over stressed up or worried. IRCC is super slow and keeps a lot of mysteries around processing of application. Just be patient and wait. There are people like us, who are crossing their 8 months wait time very soon, but still with nothing in view.

Reactions: annevn8

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Good morning my Dear,

No need to be over stressed up or worried. IRCC is super slow and keeps a lot of mysteries around processing of application. Just be patient and wait. There are people like us, who are crossing their 8 months wait time very soon, but still with nothing in view.
thank you, hope we can get it soon

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
thank you, hope we can get it soon
Let's hope so. I contacted an MP who contacted CIC. They replied saying they needed to do additional verification, and cannot predict when will the decision will be taken. I believe all that is a lie just to justify their laziness, because my application was put on RECOMMENDED PASS and READY TO FINALIZE on April 11. Since then, nobody has touched it again. I called last Friday, the situation was still exactly the same.

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Let's hope so. I contacted an MP who contacted CIC. They replied saying they needed to do additional verification, and cannot predict when will the decision will be taken. I believe all that is a lie just to justify their laziness, because my application was put on RECOMMENDED PASS and READY TO FINALIZE on April 11. Since then, nobody has touched it again. I called last Friday, the situation was still exactly the same.
My god......

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi Guys, My AoR is March 2nd. The last time I called CIC ( 2 weeks back) the agent said "Looks like everything is in place. The file was last worked upon in August. He mentioned everything seems passed. BG,Criminality,security looks completed. I asked him if there was anything the officer is having doubt on any document that I need to clarify and he mentioned nothing, everything looks good. He told to be patient as its awaiting for final approval.
What do you guys think, when can I expect them to look at my file and approve if all good?

Reactions: linda85

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys, My AoR is March 2nd. The last time I called CIC ( 2 weeks back) the agent said "Looks like everything is in place. The file was last worked upon in August. He mentioned everything seems passed. BG,Criminality,security looks completed. I asked him if there was anything the officer is having doubt on any document that I need to clarify and he mentioned nothing, everything looks good. He told to be patient as its awaiting for final approval.
What do you guys think, when can I expect them to look at my file and approve if all good?
What’s your visa office?