+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Guys, my application stuck in "pending review" (AOR March 25). Background check hasn't started and no additional docs have been requested.

Last time I spoke with the agent (2 weeks back), he gave me Dec 17 date and told me that my call won't be entertained for status coz I have been given a date. (Even GCMS notes are delayed now)

Is there anyone else in the same situation?
You just need to be patient till then coz it might not be touched till review date.

did he actually say 'your calls wont be entertained?'

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Guys, my application stuck in "pending review" (AOR March 25). Background check hasn't started and no additional docs have been requested.

Last time I spoke with the agent (2 weeks back), he gave me Dec 17 date and told me that my call won't be entertained for status coz I have been given a date. (Even GCMS notes are delayed now)

Is there anyone else in the same situation?
Could you pls explain what do you mean by “my call won’t be entertained”?
Also, the date the agent provided is to statt review or to have a decision made?

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi all I got PPR
AOR : March 8
Ip2 : March 28
Ghost update : Oct 14
PPR : Oct 16
(Eligibility was under review for main duties, raised cse and uploaded new reference letter)
Congratulations!
How long did it take from the date you uploaded the new reference letter to PPR?

Reactions: annevn8

roseds04

May 3, 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emriates
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-03-2018
Hi Everyone! Finally after almost 7 months my application has moved!! I've been stuck in IP1 since 24th of March and now finally moved to IP2 along with a request for additional information.

AOR: 17 March
Meds passed/IP1: 24 March
IP2: 17 October
ADR: 17 October
Program: FSW-Outland (UAE)
VO: Vienna (supposed to be London but I got Vienna instead)

I haven't paid my RPRF upfront so I am hoping I get that request soon too!

Reactions: cansha

Kd77

Oct 14, 2018
Hello my aor date is march 10 2018
Still eligibility is under review and background check processing
Any help on eligibility?

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Hi Everyone! Finally after almost 7 months my application has moved!! I've been stuck in IP1 since 24th of March and now finally moved to IP2 along with a request for additional information.

AOR: 17 March
Meds passed/IP1: 24 March
IP2: 17 October
ADR: 17 October
Program: FSW-Outland (UAE)
VO: Vienna (supposed to be London but I got Vienna instead)

I haven't paid my RPRF upfront so I am hoping I get that request soon too!
What's the ADR for?

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
Could you pls explain what do you mean by “my call won’t be entertained”?
Also, the date the agent provided is to statt review or to have a decision made?
Long story: I first called after 6 months passed where the agent told me to send duties document although it was not requested and she had mentioned this random end of Dec date where she will be able to escalate provided my file is untouched.

I called 1 n half week (after uploading my duties document) later where I got a very rude agent. I mistakingly said that my last call was a few weeks back to which he pointed that I am lying because he can see a call placed around a week back and he restated that I was also given a Dec date. So he won't open my application until then.

These were more or less his exact words. I have no idea what to interpret from this! I am still waiting for my first GCMS notes.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Long story: I first called after 6 months passed where the agent told me to send duties document although it was not requested and she had mentioned this random end of Dec date where she will be able to escalate provided my file is untouched.

I called 1 n half week (after uploading my duties document) later where I got a very rude agent. I mistakingly said that my last call was a few weeks back to which he pointed that I am lying because he can see a call placed around a week back and he restated that I was also given a Dec date. So he won't open my application until then.

These were more or less his exact words. I have no idea what to interpret from this! I am still waiting for my first GCMS notes.
Some IRCC agents are not really friendly. So it is okay. I think they December date the agent may have referred to is the due date as per the system. When a task is assigned in the GCMS system there is generally a due date. So I think when your documents were received they set a review date of Mid December.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Do you know your visa office?

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
It could be the final touches, soon the wait will be over. Just a matter of weeks or even days.
This is what I have found under assessment.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Seems like security and HIRV hasn't been started yet.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
This is what I have found under assessment.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Seems like security and HIRV hasn't been started yet.
This looks perfect. Hopefully by November they will ask for your passport