+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

kyrarora

Jul 30, 2018
Hi...I just checked Immitracker...and I see very less people who are due for PPR now....
This figure was way higher last month....
Now I am getting restless...
Looks like I am stuck in the 10% who do not get PPR at all....
What Do I Do ???
Pls suggest!

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hi...I just checked Immitracker...and I see very less people who are due for PPR now....
This figure was way higher last month....
Now I am getting restless...
Looks like I am stuck in the 10% who do not get PPR at all....
What Do I Do ???
Pls suggest!
Many of the cases pending for PPR went to inactive status, hence the change in percentages. One day there were 283 cases with PPR and the percentage was 75%, a few days later the amount of PPR's went to only 286 and the percentage jumped to 80% which is mathematically impossible.o_O

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
Some IRCC agents are not really friendly. So it is okay. I think they December date the agent may have referred to is the due date as per the system. When a task is assigned in the GCMS system there is generally a due date. So I think when your documents were received they set a review date of Mid December.
Ya that makes sense. Do you think I should call again sometime to clarify this date thing? Not sure if an agent can put any red flags.

Also my app was at Nova Scotia.

kyrarora

Jul 30, 2018
Many of the cases pending for PPR went to inactive status, hence the change in percentages. One day there were 283 cases with PPR and the percentage was 75%, a few days later the amount of PPR's went to only 286 and the percentage jumped to 80% which is mathematically impossible.o_O
Only 38 Applicants of FSW program are being shown as not having PPRs ...
Thats like a handful...
And I think they can at least process the handful applications...
Lastly...what do you think is the chance of rejection at this stage...

Arod

May 15, 2017
Only 38 Applicants of FSW program are being shown as not having PPRs ...
Thats like a handful...
And I think they can at least process the handful applications...
Lastly...what do you think is the chance of rejection at this stage...
I think they have those applications collecting dust somewhere.

It is rare to get rejected at this stage, unless they find something concerning when doing your background check. But the wait is just terrible, you put everything on hold waiting for a response and these guys don't even care.

nubEie

Oct 5, 2018
Hi there, I see some members in this form are still waiting for ppr. I have aor june2018 and in our thread we have a lot of people talking about not receiving any updates post IP1/IP2 since last 3+months. I am writing just to get your views on following. Any help is greatly appreciated.
1. What is the ideal wait time before we contact IRCC? Do we wait for 6 months fully or content before that?
2. Based on your experience, what are the steps one can take if he/she does not get an update even after 6 months?
3. What was the pattern your group (march 18 apr) of people observed in terms of receiving ppr?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hi there, I see some members in this form are still waiting for ppr. I have aor june2018 and in our thread we have a lot of people talking about not receiving any updates post IP1/IP2 since last 3+months. I am writing just to get your views on following. Any help is greatly appreciated.
1. What is the ideal wait time before we contact IRCC? Do we wait for 6 months fully or content before that?
2. Based on your experience, what are the steps one can take if he/she does not get an update even after 6 months?
3. What was the pattern your group (march 18 apr) of people observed in terms of receiving ppr?
1) If you call before 6 months, mostly you will be asked to wait.
2) Call IRCC, raise CSE, send Email, apply GCMS. Calling IRCC can have an effect as the agent can send a note to the VO.
3) No pattern, dont believe in IP1/2 status. None of those statuses of your application matters, coz CIC follows the same webform for every application. They must have a different tracking mechanism behind the scenes. For instance my PR card application status is in 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Do any one know about ATIP?
Is it same as GCMS notes.
I have ordered that and its been month now but no updates yet.
When i last called IRCC they said my security has not yet started, criminality has been passed and work experience is under review.

It has been almost 7 months now.
AOR: March 25th 2018
MEP: March 28th 2018

No updates after that at all. I do not understand what is going on. Its really frustrating now. They also said that it might take 6 more months. I was like seriously?? they said its approximate time left on your file.

I said that I have applied under Express Entry under CEC class Inland. they said they do not know anything and how long its gonna take.

Is there a way to get an update other way?

Arod

May 15, 2017
No updates after that at all. I do not understand what is going on. Its really frustrating now. They also said that it might take 6 more months. I was like seriously?? they said its approximate time left on your file.
OMG!!! 6 more months!!! Perhaps the agent is thinking that is the amount of time it would take assuming your file needed to go through Security Screening.

Were you under Review Required? Did you ask where your file is?

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
OMG!!! 6 more months!!! Perhaps the agent is thinking that is the amount of time it would take assuming your file needed to go through Security Screening.

Were you under Review Required? Did you ask where your file is?

I do not understand this procedure now. Is it Express or Slow service...
My file is at Sydney Case Processing Center...
Agent said only Work experience is under review

I showed 2 years experience.... and Now I have completed 3 years. I don't know what else are they expecting.
Wait goes on and I am loosing my patience.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I do not understand this procedure now. Is it Express or Slow service...
My file is at Sydney Case Processing Center...
Agent said only Work experience is under review

I showed 2 years experience.... and Now I have completed 3 years. I don't know what else are they expecting.
Wait goes on and I am loosing my patience.
Unfortunately without GCMS notes it is difficult to tell what the hold up is. But since you are beyond the 6 month timeline try raising a CSE and see if that helps!

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Unfortunately without GCMS notes it is difficult to tell what the hold up is. But since you are beyond the 6 month timeline try raising a CSE and see if that helps!
Did that already, got back response after 20 days saying They are processing and I need to wait. :eek: :(