richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelstar said:
thank you for the info...
Your always welcome.

By the way about your working permit, i think it's better if you will call C.I.C about that. Renewal takes 2-months by mail, 1month if you apply online. OWP approval takes 2-4months. But again try to call C.I.C to confirm everything.

angelstar

Jan 20, 2013
richmondhill said:
Your always welcome.

By the way about your working permit, i think it's better if you will call C.I.C about that. Renewal takes 2-months by mail, 1month if you apply online. OWP approval takes 2-4months. But again try to call C.I.C to confirm everything.
I called CIC before but its about the LMO.yah, just wondering that processing time from before...cause im reading on the guidelines that for renewing work permit, it should be at least one month before it got expired.my work permit will be expied first week of june and im planning to send my application through mail by month of april.you think that will be fine or should i do it earlier than that?

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelstar said:
I called CIC before but its about the LMO.yah, just wondering that processing time from before...cause im reading on the guidelines that for renewing work permit, it should be at least one month before it got expired.my work permit will be expied first week of june and im planning to send my application through mail by month of april.you think that will be fine or should i do it earlier than that?
Either you send it earlier or 1 month before it will be the same.coz your going to submit your OWP/PR application anyway.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just want to ask if their are any live in caregiver in here, that process their application from the philippines?

Thank you so much.

clio84

Oct 31, 2012
Hi girls, I hope everyone is doing OKay, moving on with their lives. I have a quick question, I received my OWP last november, I tried to check my application status today, march 10th and it says it doesn't find it, which is funny cause a couple of months ago I could see the status was "Application Received". Anybody having the same problem?

I also wanted to encourage you to go for the jobs you want, don't settle for less, just go out there and start handing out your resumes IN PERSON (forget about the online thing) to the places you would like to work (stores, banks, etc) it doesn't matter if they're not hiring. From my own experience I handed my resume in person to ALL the banks in town, from one of them they called me for an interview and I've been working there since last month, even though I didn't have any experience with banks or financial institutions, only customer service.

Don't listen to people telling you you'll have to work for years in Tim Hortons or Walmart (No offense with people working there, it's just an example to make my point) to gain "Canadian experience" and from there, after a few years then you could move on. At least give a shot, if nothing comes out of it, oh well, at least you tried, like you have nothing to loose by trying.

Have a blessed week, pray to God, but do your part as well.

Zoey Lee

Feb 2, 2013
Hi guys, I am worried my application since I send it in Nov 29 2012. Utill now I can not cheak any information about application status and CIC didnot send me email either;I have no idea it is something wrong with it or not, can someone give any suggestion for that how can I know my application status?
I am so worried about those thing, my visa will be expired in Apirl 2013 :'(

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zoey Lee said:
Hi guys, I am worried my application since I send it in Nov 29 2012. Utill now I can not cheak any information about application status and CIC didnot send me email either;I have no idea it is something wrong with it or not, can someone give any suggestion for that how can I know my application status?
I am so worried about those thing, my visa will be expired in Apirl 2013 :'(
Hi

Did you try calling the c.i.c?

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
richmondhill said:
Hi,

I just want to ask if their are any live in caregiver in here, that process their application from the philippines?

Thank you so much.
hi richmondhill

im from philippines, and i am applying as LCP. I have submitted my application Last week of January..
and guess what? I have lots of problems in regards to my papers even though result is not yet released.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donna08 said:
hi richmondhill

im from philippines, and i am applying as LCP. I have submitted my application Last week of January..
and guess what? I have lots of problems in regards to my papers even though result is not yet released.
Hi

I just want to know what are the requirements that you should or must have to submit under LCP.

Why whats wrong in your papers?

By the way thank you for responding on my post.

Just pray my friend hopely everything will be fine.

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
richmondhill said:
Hi

I just want to know what are the requirements that you should or must have to submit under LCP.

Why whats wrong in your papers?

By the way thank you for responding on my post.

Just pray my friend hopely everything will be fine.
hi
check this website, this is a checklist of LCP, requirements is written here http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/assets/pdfs/visas/54_3_Eng.pdf

i think im not qualified because currently my status is unemployed

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donna08 said:
hi
check this website, this is a checklist of LCP, requirements is written here http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/assets/pdfs/visas/54_3_Eng.pdf

i think im not qualified because currently my status is unemployed
So you really need to be employed while your papers are on process?

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. I'm just new to this group. Here is the timeline of my hubby:

PR & OWP Application sent on October 2012
CIC received his application on October 29, 2012
CIC sent an acknowledgement email on December 25, 2012
OWP approved on January 23, 2013

He went home (Philippines) few months after he submitted his OWP and PR apps. And then we got married by December 2012. We would like to know if this scenario will affect his pr processing time. In his return to Canada, he phoned CIC hotline and he was advised by CIC agent to send below forms:

# A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008);
# (If applicable) A new Schedule A - Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669);
# (If applicable) A new Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP);

And add-on request including:

* your client identification (ID) number;
* a detailed letter of explanation;
* a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship; and
* the proof of payment.

He sent those via post on the 24th of February 2013 and as per tracking #, it was received on the 27th of February 2013 (Location: Vegreville)

Is there any confirmation email being sent if you will submit additional forms?

Is there anyone on this group with the same case as ours?

We can view his apps for PR on-line and it shows his name only (PR Status - application received). I'm under the impression that my name (dependent/spouse) will be listed as well once my application was received by them?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Rhiyen :)

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhiyen13 said:

He went home (Philippines) few months after he submitted his OWP and PR apps. And then we got married by December 2012. We would like to know if this scenario will affect his pr processing time. In his return to Canada, he phoned CIC hotline and he was advised by CIC agent to send below forms:

# (If applicable) A new Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP);

* a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship; and
* the proof of payment.

He sent those via post on the 24th of February 2013 and as per tracking #, it was received on the 27th of February 2013 (Location: Vegreville)

We can view his apps for PR on-line and it shows his name only (PR Status - application received). I'm under the impression that my name (dependent/spouse) will be listed as well once my application was received by them?

Thanks in advance,
if your husband submitted all the forms they will include them in his file as you are part of his dependent as spouse and mail him if needed more documents. I guess if he submitted his application last year there will be not much effect ussualy takes a couple of years or more to process it. And lastly you will not see your name on cic cause your husband is the applicant..

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhiyen13 said:

# (If applicable) A new Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP)

* the proof of payment.

Thanks in advance,
Hi!

I just want to share about my frients status until now. He is exactly the same your status they got married 10yrs ago after they had the OPW. But sad to say until now he is waiting for his wife. And i also met a filipina she wait until she had the PR. and then she sponsor the husband after 6months the husband arrived in canada. But maybe it depends on the immigration officer who is handling your file.

Just pray.

God bless to us.