+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live- in caregiver OWP and PR applicants for august and september 2012 timeline

may25

Mar 28, 2013
ai_enma said:
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding the open work permit application requirements. Do I need to submit an LMO and contract? Thanks in advance.
No need to submit LMO. just submit the contract . Check first your passport expiry date, if its expiry soon renew it first before you submit your application, coz they gave the date base on your pasport expiration date.

clio84

Oct 31, 2012
Hello Ladies!

I received a letter today saying that the processing of my application have been completed and that the Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact me concerning my permanent residence status. I guess this means they had approved me :D .

They also mention that I haven't paid the Right of Permanence Residence fee ($490) I wanted to double check with you guys, is this different that the application fee? I remember when I submitted my application in 2012 I paid $700, from this $150 was for the Open Work Permit and $550 for the application. So this Permanence Residence Fee it's on top of that?

Thanks a lot .

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

I have same timelines with you all, got my AIP last DEC 2013. However, status still IN PROCESS.
I am single but with one dependent.

Anyone of you with the same scenario as mine?

Thanks!

Siraprapha

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
clio84 said:
Hello Ladies!

I received a letter today saying that the processing of my application have been completed and that the Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact me concerning my permanent residence status. I guess this means they had approved me :D .

They also mention that I haven't paid the Right of Permanence Residence fee ($490) I wanted to double check with you guys, is this different that the application fee? I remember when I submitted my application in 2012 I paid $700, from this $150 was for the Open Work Permit and $550 for the application. So this Permanence Residence Fee it's on top of that?

Thanks a lot .
Hi clio84,

Yes, $490 is on top of those.

Coolbuddy

Jan 14, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone plz plz plz guide me the whole process, i am really confused.

My Timeline are:
Sent PR Application on: 10th Dec 2012.
Acknowledged by CIC on: 13th Dec 2012.
Received OWP on: March 2013.
Received Email from CIC (AIP) on: 6ht March 2014.

Please tell me what are the further steps involved till getting the PR. I have also included my Husband in my application who is back in my home country. Me and my sons lives here in Canada.

PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE PROCESS :-[

Thanks.

Bluegold

Aug 2, 2014
Congratulations Clio84!

Did you send your application to CPC Vegreville? If so, how long did it take you to get your OWP and your final letter? Thanks so much.

clio84 said:
Hello Ladies!

Thanks a lot .

Thamizh

Mar 15, 2014
Hi ...i have also applied through ottawa embassy for qatar pcc.. can u let me know how much months it took for obtaining pcc...its almost 3 months now