+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live- in caregiver OWP and PR applicants for august and september 2012 timeline

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am an august applicant and I want to share my timeline and what is happening to my application.
I sent my application august 26, 2012 and they receive it august 28, 2012. As of now still doesn't have a news and no ECAS yet.

Hope to find people who also applied august 2012 for their OWP and PR. Later date or month applicants are also welcome to share your timeline and news about your application.

thank you very much...Goodluck to all of us :)

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

I am an August applicant as well.

I submit my PR application on Aug. 15 and they received on Aug. 20. There is nothing on eCAS show up for my status :(

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello rollingolf
hope to see ecas update on our application soon
goodluck to us

Jeanette41810

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Vegreville, Alberta
NOC Code......
LCP1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Hi there I am May applicant and no access on eCAS still.
Timeline: App for OWP/PR sent: May 28, 2012
CIC recv'd: May 30, 2012
Follow-up(I phoned CIC): Aug 15, 2012
OWP recv'd: Aug 20, 2012

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Jeanette41810, thanks for the post. Me and my friends who applied this august was so relieve because of your post that even there is no record on Ecas you receive OWP. It means cic didn`t update much on ECAS. thank you

kate10

Sep 14, 2012
Jeanette41810 said:
Hi there I am May applicant and no access on eCAS still.
Timeline: App for OWP/PR sent: May 28, 2012
CIC recv'd: May 30, 2012
Follow-up(I phoned CIC): Aug 15, 2012
OWP recv'd: Aug 20, 2012
You're lucky... i sent my application on march 12 of 2012, but nothing happen.. I checked my ECAS and its stated there that they recieved my application on the 15th of march.. I hope there's good news for me too before the year end.. :)

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

Does anyone receive a letter from CIC said that they have received the application? My friend mentioned that CIC will send a letter that they have received the application. I still haven't got anything yet.

Jeanette41810

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Vegreville, Alberta
NOC Code......
LCP1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
@ ellahs23: your welcome..
@ kate: try to call CIC as I phoned (follow-up) them A day before they issued my OWP (August 15), and the call center agent told me that they received my app its just that they are on April 17, 2012 app still. So i've been expecting then that I'll receive it by October but luckily i got it on the 20th of Aug. so my employer and I think that if I didn't call maybe they won't send me yet. I do have a friend who sent her app same day as mine but she haven't receive hers. Well her case is kinda funny tho coz she told me that when she apply for the renewal of her work permit, they issued OWP. She's been here 24 months but she knows that she's not yet qualified for the app for OWP/PR as she change employer 2x so there are months that she's unemployed but they gave her OWP instead of Work Permit. She inform the CIC and she said they admit that it's their mistake and they will send her work permit but it never happen until she applied for OWP/PR. I told her to follow-up but she says she's scared that it may cause delay of an app if you keep on doing it, so that's her choice. It's a long story but that's what my friend's story.

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rollingolf: yup somebody is talking about the letter but when I ask somebody in the other forum they didn't answer back. I didnt receive any letter from the CIC too.

hope somebody reply about this issue. thanks

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
eilahs23 said:
@ rollingolf: yup somebody is talking about the letter but when I ask somebody in the other forum they didn't answer back. I didnt receive any letter from the CIC too.

hope somebody reply about this issue. thanks
I received an OWP on July 17, then after 4 weeks (August 14) I received a letter from CIC stated they received my applycation. On August 17 I was able to check my e-case. You just should wait...

Jeanette41810

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Vegreville, Alberta
NOC Code......
LCP1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
@ ustian: your so lucky. Btw what's your timeline?

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there! im July applicant for PR and OWP. July 4, 2012 to be exact. no news, no letter, no email, no ecas yet. i didn't and i don't wanna call the immigration to follow-up cause for me that is really stressing me out. i am just waiting, and i just keep on praying for positive result just like what i did when i renewed my WP in May 2012