live- in caregiver OWP and PR applicants for august and september 2012 timeline

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
I emailed CEM yesterday about requesting LC2 KIT and asking them about the changes in processing place.. and they replied today...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reply to your below email.

All applications for permanent residence as part of the live-in caregiver program in Canada are initiated by the live-in caregiver in Canada, who submits an application to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Vegreville. Once CPC Vegreville approves the application in-principle, both our office and the live-in caregiver in Canada are notified. The live-in caregiver in Canada receives an acknowledgement of receipt from CPC Vegreville. Our office receives a notification by email from CPC Vegreville. Our office then sends instructions to the live-in caregiver’s relatives on how to complete and send an application kit to our office.

Our records show that, in this case, we have NOT yet received notification from CPC Vegreville that the live-in caregiver in Canada has been approved. If you are the live-in caregiver in Canada, you may wish to contact the Call Center to enquiry about your case status. Please refer to the following web link for information on how to contact an agent at the Call Centre: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp.

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines

hope this help you guys about LC2 KIT.... goodluck to us.. :) GBU...

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BicolanoMan said:
I emailed CEM yesterday about requesting LC2 KIT and asking them about the changes in processing place.. and they replied today...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reply to your below email.

All applications for permanent residence as part of the live-in caregiver program in Canada are initiated by the live-in caregiver in Canada, who submits an application to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Vegreville. Once CPC Vegreville approves the application in-principle, both our office and the live-in caregiver in Canada are notified. The live-in caregiver in Canada receives an acknowledgement of receipt from CPC Vegreville. Our office receives a notification by email from CPC Vegreville. Our office then sends instructions to the live-in caregiver's relatives on how to complete and send an application kit to our office.

Our records show that, in this case, we have NOT yet received notification from CPC Vegreville that the live-in caregiver in Canada has been approved. If you are the live-in caregiver in Canada, you may wish to contact the Call Center to enquiry about your case status. Please refer to the following web link for information on how to contact an agent at the Call Centre: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp.

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines

hope this help you guys about LC2 KIT.... goodluck to us.. :) GBU...
you should answer back on this CEM email reply, that your LC1 has been approved in principle last Dec 11,2013 and attach the scanned copy of CPC/CIC approval letter with your email. also, copy furnish CPC/CIC so that they can officially inform CEM your LC1 pr app has been initially approved.

Siraprapha

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
Hi Amangat, you and I are the same time line. I got my 2nd email on Jan 7th as we'll and am still waiting for an interview letter. I'm in Vancouver. Have you got yours yet? I'm so worried :'(

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
boyblue said:
you should answer back on this CEM email reply, that your LC1 has been approved in principle last Dec 11,2013 and attach the scanned copy of CPC/CIC approval letter with your email. also, copy furnish CPC/CIC so that they can officially inform CEM your LC1 pr app has been initially approved.
[/quot
boyblue., is the CIC AIP letter considered as LC1 AOR for AIP? or LC1 will receive another letter with AOR title?

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
Siraprapha said:
Hi Amangat, you and I are the same time line. I got my 2nd email on Jan 7th as we'll and am still waiting for an interview letter. I'm in Vancouver. Have you got yours yet? I'm so worried :'(
.hi Siraprapha I m still waiting for my interview letter . I will tell u if any updates .I hope this week or next week.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BicolanoMan said:
boyblue said:
[/quot
boyblue., is the CIC AIP letter considered as LC1 AOR for AIP? or LC1 will receive another letter with AOR title?
yes, that letter from CIC is the AIP of LC1, no more letter to follow until CIC will send landing interview date to LC1 after LC2 passed background,security & medical.
CIC will send AOR for the pr application first sent by LC1 which officially starts the processing of pr app, in our case after 2 yrs CIC sent the AIP, then the LC2 kit etc etc

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
rhiyen13 said:
hello guys...any update about the LC2 kit? I'm still waiting... :(
dont worry. we are d same boat. still waiting for LC2 KIT.... already 2 months since AIP been received.. just wait wait wait and wait//... :p

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BicolanoMan said:
dont worry. we are d same boat. still waiting for LC2 KIT.... already 2 months since AIP been received.. just wait wait wait and wait//... :p
i'm claiming that the good Lord will give it to us soon... good vibes for 2014... :)

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Let's keep praying that those kits will come soon :)

clio84

Oct 31, 2012
Hi ladies, I hope everything it's going well. I'm a single applicant, on Dec I got my AIP and on January I received a letter asking for medical exams to be done (I wasn't required to get them when I first came as a nanny) I did them within a week and I remember the Doctor told me that if everything was okay he would submit them within a week and wouldn't call me back. I just got a letter from the Health branch from Immigration saying that more medical exams were required before making a decision and that I had 90 days to do it. I'm a really healthy person, never had any conditions or illnesses. Anybody have heard about anything similar?

spa14

Mar 4, 2014
hi i have a question if you dont mind. i am kind of confused as to when i should apply for my owp/pr. my current work permit will expire on sept 12, 2014. i will be 24months come october 1, 2014. i dont do overtime. so am i right to assume that i should apply for a work permit extension prior to sept then just apply for owp/pr come october? thank you very much if you can enlighten me. :)

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
spa14 said:
hi i have a question if you dont mind. i am kind of confused as to when i should apply for my owp/pr. my current work permit will expire on sept 12, 2014. i will be 24months come october 1, 2014. i dont do overtime. so am i right to assume that i should apply for a work permit extension prior to sept then just apply for owp/pr come october? thank you very much if you can enlighten me. :)
yes, you need to renew your work permit before it expire coz you need it when you renew your OHIP and your SIN which is very much important to us....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=253&t=17

its all up to you if you will apply for option 1 or option 2 for calculating your employment requirement......if you will choose option 2 then calculate the hours you rendered from the first day of your work until you reached the 3900 hrs required....
if you will choose option 1 then you can apply after you finished your 24 months on october 1.
hope this would help.