+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
Dear Baqar65,
Your friend should be the one who request any updates.

Good luck.

baqar65 said:
Hello Every one

I had applied for CAIPS on 26Oct12 through a friend in Canada, fee paid online attached the copy of fee paid receipt and all related forms i.e. (IMM5475E for Self & Spouse) AND ( IMM5563E ). Still waiting for the reply. Please give me advice what should I do? The friend mailed the letter on following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Can I send an e-mail at " atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca " and ask or friend of mine can only ask.

Tks & Brgds to all
BAQAR

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baqar65 said:
Hello Every one

I had applied for CAIPS on 26Oct12 through a friend in Canada, fee paid online attached the copy of fee paid receipt and all related forms i.e. (IMM5475E for Self & Spouse) AND ( IMM5563E ). Still waiting for the reply. Please give me advice what should I do? The friend mailed the letter on following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Can I send an e-mail at " atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca " and ask or friend of mine can only ask.

Tks & Brgds to all
BAQAR
Hi!

You better wait for few more days, another week or so as the normal time to receive is 30 days but some times it takes a little longer and if you want to enquire ask your friend to send an email and include all details like your file no, full name, date applied. Thanks

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please help me how to fill imm5563?
it is confusing, I applied for student visa an dgot a refusal, i hv some questions.
1. What are electronic files?
2. What are physical files?
3. Difference between both files?
4. I have applied for Student Visa and got a refusal, what should I mark? Electronic or physical?
5. What else to tick?

I will be really grateful.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhumzaawan said:
please help me how to fill imm5563?
it is confusing, I applied for student visa an dgot a refusal, i hv some questions.
1. What are electronic files?
2. What are physical files?
3. Difference between both files?
4. I have applied for Student Visa and got a refusal, what should I mark? Electronic or physical?
5. What else to tick?

I will be really grateful.
Hi!

Tick electronic files then status of application then file no and location (location is location of your visa office)

Electronic files are easier and faster to obtain so go for this option.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

see secton B- information requested

To obtain the status of a file, the electronic files may be sufficient. Requests for electronic files can be processed more quickly than requests for physical files

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Cocknbull,

Is there a difference between ECU and ECD?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
@cocknbull
i read GCMS of 7 MI3 applicants (without 2nd line) and their due date was in November but none of them received any updates.
it means another due date without any updates???

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Mr.Engineer said:
@ cocknbull
i read GCMS of 7 MI3 applicants (without 2nd line) and their due date was in November but none of them received any updates.
@engineerbro IMO due dates in GCMS are not of much relevance, files can be opened on, after or before due dates. Due dates in GCMS are diff than BF'd in CAIPS

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.Engineer said:
@ cocknbull
Hi!

By due date do you mean BFD or due date for medicals,criminality or eligibility etc? If you are talking about due date in eligibility, medicals etc then due date there is just an approximate date after one year when you have received your PER/AOR. As said by Jaggy these due dates are not much of any relevance and there is no surety your case will be processed by that date.

I tell you from my experience that according to latest time lines published on CIC website, time line for post June applicants from London visa office is 17 months,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

so keep in mind of at least 17 months and if they are taking long time in issuing medicals then they will take less time to issue passport request so total time would be around 17 months, same thing happened in my case that they kept me in process for long but after medicals every thing finished very soon..good luck to you and all...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsmeet said:
Hi Cocknbull,

Is there a difference between ECU and ECD?
Dear I am not sure about it but I guessed some time back that it is more or less same thing..good luck to you...

lion.heart

Nov 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
AOR Received.
In Process March 2012 then decision Made August 2012 reconsideration August 2012.. In Process Again october 2012
Med's Request
not now
Hi guyz!!
My Application was refused in august 2012 then i filed reconsideration request to my VO. so after two months My e-cas status is showing In Process again from last four weeks.. it was decision Made before.. so that means my reconsideration is accepted???
I have sent case enquiries to vo to know the exact status but i'm not getting any reply from them... so guyz plz suggest i should apply gcms or caips...

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
cocknbull said:
Hi!

By due date do you mean BFD or due date for medicals,criminality or eligibility etc? If you are talking about due date in eligibility, medicals etc then due date there is just an approximate date after one year when you have received your PER/AOR. As said by Jaggy these due dates are not much of any relevance and there is no surety your case will be processed by that date.

I tell you from my experience that according to latest time lines published on CIC website, time line for post June applicants from London visa office is 17 months,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

so keep in mind of at least 17 months and if they are taking long time in issuing medicals then they will take less time to issue passport request so total time would be around 17 months, same thing happened in my case that they kept me in process for long but after medicals every thing finished very soon..good luck to you and all...
thanks concknbull :)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jaggy999 said:
@ engineerbro IMO due dates in GCMS are not of much relevance, files can be opened on, after or before due dates. Due dates in GCMS are diff than BF'd in CAIPS
thanks brother :)