+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
lion.heart said:
Hi guyz!!
My Application was refused in august 2012 then i filed reconsideration request to my VO. so after two months My e-cas status is showing In Process again from last four weeks.. it was decision Made before.. so that means my reconsideration is accepted???
I have sent case enquiries to vo to know the exact status but i'm not getting any reply from them... so guyz plz suggest i should apply gcms or caips...
please order for caips note to give you an insight of what has happened.
Good luck

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lion.heart said:
Hi guyz!!
My Application was refused in august 2012 then i filed reconsideration request to my VO. so after two months My e-cas status is showing In Process again from last four weeks.. it was decision Made before.. so that means my reconsideration is accepted???
I have sent case enquiries to vo to know the exact status but i'm not getting any reply from them... so guyz plz suggest i should apply gcms or caips...
Ecas is not reliable and can't tell you exact status of your case. Better you apply for CAIPS/GCMS to know the exact situation of your case. You will get GCMS notes as for people who applied after May 2010 get GCMS notes. Thanks

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Dear I am not sure about it but I guessed some time back that it is more or less same thing..good luck to you...
thanx buddy, u r a great help.

biologist2121

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2011
AOR Received.
03-01-2012
Friend,

I have sent you a PM.
Kindly reply.
Thanks

cocknbull said:
Ecas is not reliable and can't tell you exact status of your case. Better you apply for CAIPS/GCMS to know the exact situation of your case. You will get GCMS notes as for people who applied after May 2010 get GCMS notes. Thanks

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Mr.Engineer said:
@ cocknbull
i read GCMS of 7 MI3 applicants (without 2nd line) and their due date was in November but none of them received any updates.
it means another due date without any updates???
Hi Bro, in GCMS, the APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT section in page 2 ( approx) with Assigned to, Assigned by, Due date is the equivalent of BFD and could hold the key to when your file may be looked at . But then, nothing can be said for sure, like how many a BFD's came and passed for a lot of applicants so can this. In some cases, the APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT values are blank !

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
maran1976 said:
Hi Bro, in GCMS, the APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT section in page 2 ( approx) with Assigned to, Assigned by, Due date is the equivalent of BFD and could hold the key to when your file may be looked at . But then, nothing can be said for sure, like how many a BFD's came and passed for a lot of applicants so can this. In some cases, the APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT values are blank !
dear maran sir,

Did u got new gcms notes(recent one)?

thanks.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
maran1976 said:
Look carefully at the top-right corner of that page in GCMS, there must be mentioned "s.15(1)"

As per the section.15(1) and under the Access to Information Act, a government institution may refuse to disclose any record.

So in some cases, a Due date must be mentioned but its hidden :)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:
Look carefully at the top-right corner of that page in GCMS, there must be mentioned "s.15(1)"

As per the section.15(1) and under the Access to Information Act, a government institution may refuse to disclose any record.

So in some cases, a Due date must be mentioned but its hidden :)
Well JAggy, I disagree with you here. S15(1) refers to security screening. I have seen in many notes that s15(1) is mentioned on all pages where security is there like on page 2 where security is there and then in admissibilities; in security, some thing hidden like updated date, status, etc and s15(1) is right there.

s16(1)(c) refers to all verifications...they could be any..

Its nothing to do with BFD, BFD will be missing if file is gone under review or any verifications taking place so no fix time period can be given. Also in case of 6-12 month wait letter applicants, no BFD will be found.

The above is solely my opinion...Thanks

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
cocknbull said:
Well JAggy, I disagree with you here. S15(1) refers to security screening. I have seen in many notes that s15(1) is mentioned on all pages where security is there like on page 2 where security is there and then in admissibilities; in security, some thing hidden like updated date, status, etc and s15(1) is right there.

s16(1)(c) refers to all verifications...they could be any..

Its nothing to do with BFD, BFD will be missing if file is gone under review or any verifications taking place so no fix time period can be given. Also in case of 6-12 month wait letter applicants, no BFD will be found.

The above is solely my opinion...Thanks

ok bro got ur point......In my GCMS, Application Assignment Due date is mentioned.....what does that mean?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:

ok bro got ur point......In my GCMS, Application Assignment Due date is mentioned.....what does that mean?
That was your last BFD....Thanks

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
cocknbull said:
That was your last BFD....Thanks

So my last BF'd was 29 Sep.....Now it has remained the same when I requested for GCMS on 20 Nov.....does that mean that verification may take indefinite time or since aapln assignment due date is mentioned means my file has completed the verification stage?

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Hello Buddies, please if anyone of you from NDVO who Ordered GCMS & Now received MR can share a small information.

Do you have "MI-1 docs pending" or "MI-1 RFV docs pending" in your GCMS.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:

So my last BF'd was 29 Sep.....Now it has remained the same when I requested for GCMS on 20 Nov.....does that mean that verification may take indefinite time or since aapln assignment due date is mentioned means my file has completed the verification stage?
Yes dear your last BFD was 28-9-12. Verification 1 is pending for you and you can see that by the fact that on page 21 in application 1, new value is not started and updated date is 27/8/12 and also in notes of visa officer in NOTE 1 on 29/8/12, some text is missing. That means your verification 1 was not started since 27/8/12 and was still pending till 20-11-12 when you got these GCMS notes that is why your BFD remained the same even on 20-11-12. In case of verifications no fix time period can be given as when will these be completed so BFD will either be blank or remain the same as old one because there is no new value to enter..I guess allow 4 months from 27/8/12 to receive any update and the verification to be completed but hopefully sooner..Good luck to you... :)

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Dear cocknbull,

In my gcms Notes
mentioned "s.15(1)" s.16(1)(c), s.19(1).(right corner of my notes. some pages only)
they done job verification .

Any problem reg this?

please reply Sir...