+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
tej01 said:
Dear cocknbull,

In my gcms Notes
mentioned "s.15(1)" s.16(1)(c), s.19(1).(right corner of my notes. some pages only)
they done job verification .

Any problem reg this?

please reply Sir...
Hi Tej, what does ur ecas read and also clarify if eligibility is passed in GCMS?

You have to mention timeline and what kind of job verification it was(in general), for anyone to help you out :)

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
jaggy999 said:
Hi Tej, what does ur ecas read and also clarify if eligibility is passed in GCMS?

You have to mention timeline and what kind of job verification it was(in general), for anyone to help you out :)
hi jaggy, my ecas- In Process. Eligibility- Not started. They mention Total assessment point -67 criminality -passed, Time line- Apr' 10 2nd aor oct 10. job verification.(they ask salary, job responsibilities, working hour)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tej01 said:
Dear cocknbull,

In my gcms Notes
mentioned "s.15(1)" s.16(1)(c), s.19(1).(right corner of my notes. some pages only)

Any problem reg this?

please reply Sir...
Hi!

S16(1)(c) means job verification / other verification will be done and if it had already done in your case then no problems. S15(1) refers to some hidden text due to security screening and so is s19(1). They are not serious except s16(1)(c) which means job verification but if it had already done in your case so no problems..Thanks

to learn more check the following link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t109332.0.html

Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they had uncovered the concerns . So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

I hope the above helps people in sorting out CAIPS / GCMS.

Thank you all for reading this............

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
tej01 said:
hi jaggy, my ecas- In Process. Eligibility- Not started. They mention Total assessment point -67 criminality -passed, Time line- Apr' 10 2nd aor oct 10. job verification.(they ask salary, job responsibilities, working hour)

Was the verification done on employer no. or was it a personal visit to your workplace? Personally, if you answered the questions, what they asked, thean absolutely nothing to worry :)

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
jaggy999 said:

Was the verification done on employer no. or was it a personal visit to your workplace? Personally, if you answered the questions, what they asked, thean absolutely nothing to worry :)
hai. Verification done by through phone. Employer only got call.

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
tej01 said:
Dear cocknbull,

In my gcms Notes

Any problem reg this?

please reply Sir...
15.(1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
cocknbull said:
Hi!

S16(1)(c) means job verification / other verification will be done and if it had already done in your case then no problems. S15(1) refers to some hidden text due to security screening and so is s19(1). They are not serious except s16(1)(c) which means job verification but if it had already done in your case so no problems..Thanks

Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they had uncovered the concerns . So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

so in my case is clearly no problem. +1 sir, thank u

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
tej01 said:
Dear cocknbull,

In my gcms Notes

Any problem reg this?

please reply Sir...
19(1) Subject to subsection (2), the head of a government institution shall refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains personal information as defined in section 3 of the Privacy Act.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Dear All!

+1 dear
one of the most vital piece of information ever shared on this forum.

biologist2121

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2011
AOR Received.
03-01-2012

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
before 25 days of my due date the visa officer reply was

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your message. Please be advised that the above file is currently awaiting officer review and you will be advised if any additional information is required.

Sincerely,

After 15 days of my due date the visa officer reply is

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. Please note that your file is awaiting officer review and you will be advised if additional information is required.

Sincerely,