+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MARCHIE said:
Dear Sir,

I am bit confused as I received my GCMS report but there in no BFD date mentioned. which is strange...?????
The date which is mentioned is the date when my ecase from RBVO Turned to In process. There are no other dates mentioned in the whole GCMS.
Assesment
Eligibility : Passed
Security: Not stared
Criminality: Not started.
Medical: In process

Notes:C50 BZZ letter sent Medical printed P103 PREPARED FILE PA'D.

Notes says medical printed n prepared but we have only got 6-12 months wait letter only.

So when can we get medicals....
Hi!

You posted the same query before on page 38 of this thread. Here is your query and my answer.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.555.html

MARCHIE said:
Dear Sir,

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV: BLANK
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime: Blank
Medical: IN process
Other Req: Blank
Final: Blank.....

Plz advice where will be my next BFD or due date: all the dates mentioned are passed dates none to the dates mentioned are future ones.

Also it says under client details
counterfoil requIRED: YES

cocknbull said:
Hi!

Eligibility is passed means the main hurdle is over. As you have received 6-12 months wait letter so there is no BFD and your last BFD was 29-5-12. Just wait for your turn and you will get medicals sooner or later but most probably sooner.

Counterfoil required means they will stamp visa on your passport, counterfoil is not required in case of people who don't need a visa to travel to Canada like people holding UK or US passport etc..

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Hello guys

I need help in requesting my GCMS notes or CAIPS notes.
I live in Canada, so do i have to pay $5 fee or not?
I already paid the fee but still wanted to know..

I am on work permit so do i have to attach my work permit as well for proof of status?

Other thing I want to know that is there any format for formal request letter for Caips?

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Syrus

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
Hello guys

I need help in requesting my GCMS notes or CAIPS notes.
I live in Canada, so do i have to pay $5 fee or not?
I already paid the fee but still wanted to know..

I am on work permit so do i have to attach my work permit as well for proof of status?

Other thing I want to know that is there any format for formal request letter for Caips?

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Syrus
Hi!

1) As you are already in Canada so you don't need to pay any fees.

2) Yes attach your work permit, copy of bio data page of passport and recent bill or bank statement showing that you are living in Canada at the moment.

3) There is no need to write any formal request.

Better to send every thing by email and you will get it sooner.

atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca

Thanks

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
cocknbull said:
Hi!

1) As you are already in Canada so you don't need to pay any fees.

2) Yes attach your work permit, copy of bio data page of passport and recent bill or bank statement showing that you are living in Canada at the moment.

3) There is no need to write any formal request.

Better to send every thing by email and you will get it sooner.

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

Thanks
Thanks for the quick reply.

I already paid the fee as i didn't know (not a big deal)

one more thing i want to know

should i check on Access to information act or Privacy act?

Yes I am sending email and I will attach work permit and passport copy and also bank statement.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
Thanks for the quick reply.

I already paid the fee as i didn't know (not a big deal)

one more thing i want to know

should i check on Access to information act or Privacy act?

Yes I am sending email and I will attach work permit and passport copy and also bank statement.

Thanks
Privacy act in your case. I recommend you not to attach $5 fees and you can give it to some one else or ask for refund if possible. In section B tick electronic files and then status of application then file no and location.

You will get notes in around 30 days but most probably before. Good luck to you...

Bali29

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi cocknbull
Can u plz tell me out of the lists of websites u hv given for gcms notes...which one is reliable and best to order from...any recomendations plz...as i want to order myself without any relative/ friend..

Thanx
Bali

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bali29 said:
Hi cocknbull
Can u plz tell me out of the lists of websites u hv given for gcms notes...which one is reliable and best to order from...any recomendations plz...as i want to order myself without any relative/ friend..

Thanx
Bali
Hi!

These are the websites

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)
e) http://www.caipsretriever.com/

The best I would say in terms of money is http://www.visafile.info/ (formerly known as lawpoint.ca). They charge only $25 and reliable too. You need a paypal account and time to get notes is 30-45 days. Thanks

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Dear Sir,

Plz advice, I have got my 6-12 months wait letter dated May 2012...
I am now intimating & updating my youngest daughter birth details(1 year Old now) and the renewed passport of my eldest daughter.
I have attained the Account Balance certificate from my ICICI bank in India. we have our settlement funds converted in to INR F.D 7 months ago due to high yield of interest rates..
My concern is...
Initially we have shown the funds in Omani Riyals. Equals 35K CAD as our settlement funds.
Now the Balance letter is from the bank in India. Will there be any issue.
Is it enough to show only the Ac balance letter issued by the bank or Do I need to Attach the F.D certificates along the letter.
I am PA but the funds are in my Husbands name.
Unfortunately I dont have any BFD date mentioned on my GCMS notes. too...

Please advice should we update now all the details or should we wait for update request for CHC LVO.

Kindly advice.

Thanks
Archie

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MARCHIE said:
Dear Sir,

Plz advice, I have got my 6-12 months wait letter dated May 2012...
I am now intimating & updating my youngest daughter birth details(1 year Old now) and the renewed passport of my eldest daughter.
I have attained the Account Balance certificate from my ICICI bank in India. we have our settlement funds converted in to INR F.D 7 months ago due to high yield of interest rates..
My concern is...
Initially we have shown the funds in Omani Riyals. Equals 35K CAD as our settlement funds.
Now the Balance letter is from the bank in India. Will there be any issue.
Is it enough to show only the Ac balance letter issued by the bank or Do I need to Attach the F.D certificates along the letter.
I am PA but the funds are in my Husbands name.
Unfortunately I dont have any BFD date mentioned on my GCMS notes. too...

Please advice should we update now all the details or should we wait for update request for CHC LVO.

Kindly advice.

Thanks
Archie
Hi!

If you are sending new proof of funds now you must write a covering letter stating how you got this money, I mean state that you converted Omani Riyals to INR 7 months ago to get good interest rates. You include bank letter and if the photo copies of FD certificates are easily available then include that too but not necessary.

It is ok if the funds are in your husband's name, no problems.

Regarding BFD, I told you this is ok because 6-12 month wait letter applicants don't get any BFD in their notes because no fixed time frame is given to them so please don't worry about it. You will get medicals sooner or later Thanks

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Thank you Sir,

Gravity

May 18, 2010
VO

In order to continue processing my application.Immigration division London
require additional documents from the Principal Applicant. One of the form to be completed is:

" Concent to Decision on Residency Obligation and Wavier of Appeal Rights Resulting in Loss of
Status Under Paragraph 46(1) (b) of IRPA"

The part IV - Declaration of Minister 's Delegate, is to be sign by the Visa Officer.

How to contact the embassy ???
Email sent but none talks over the phone to gives an early appointment ? any advise????
my deadline 4th december .

REGARDS

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Gravity said:
Cocknbull, plz help .

can i fill all forms by hand ? with black ball point or ink pen?????????????
Dear Gravity
all forms are fill able by computer, fill the generic form and validate it on line
so download all the application kit and fil it by computer typing , if you have any problem massage me.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: VO

Gravity said:
In order to continue processing my application.Immigration division London
require additional documents from the Principal Applicant. One of the form to be completed is:

" Concent to Decision on Residency Obligation and Wavier of Appeal Rights Resulting in Loss of
Status Under Paragraph 46(1) (b) of IRPA"

The part IV - Declaration of Minister 's Delegate, is to be sign by the Visa Officer.

How to contact the embassy ???
Email sent but none talks over the phone to gives an early appointment ? any advise????
my deadline 4th december .

REGARDS
Hi!

In the forms did they ask you to attend an interview? If not just fill the form with all your details, signature, witness etc and visa officer will sign it when he sees the form. Also write a cover letter that you have filled the form and left the place for visa officer to sign it and you don't know if you will have to attend an interview or visa officer will automatically sign it. I think it will be ok and he/she will sign when he/she sees the form.

You can also send urgent email to London visa office

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

and ask them there is a place on the form for visa officer's signature and how will he sign the form and should you send the form as it is and he/she will sign automatically.

Thanks

baqar65

Sep 4, 2012
Hello Every one

I had applied for CAIPS on 26Oct12 through a friend in Canada, fee paid online attached the copy of fee paid receipt and all related forms i.e. (IMM5475E for Self & Spouse) AND ( IMM5563E ). Still waiting for the reply. Please give me advice what should I do? The friend mailed the letter on following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Can I send an e-mail at " atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca " and ask or friend of mine can only ask.

Tks & Brgds to all
BAQAR