+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Every thing seems fine. Eligibility is passed which means the main hurdle is over, also criminality is passed. EN/ZB can be the name of visa officer working on your case who works in MPR department and your mail was forwarded to him /her to update your status. I see no problems in your case except visa quota which might be the issue that you are not getting medical request but its same with many other NDVO applicants.

My take is please keep your calm and cool and relax and don't panic and you will receive medical request sooner or later. Don't order GCMS again as there is nothing new and you will not get any new information. Thanks
Thank you so much for your quick and optimistic response. Friends like Cocknbull have contributed a lot to reduce ambiguity, pains, tortures and fear. You should be highly valued and your contribution should be greatly praised. Almighty has sent people like you to spread the spirit of humanity and helps....God bless you and you get visa quickly.

Regards

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
I agree what AJM says....

This tread has really been such a gr8 Help....I was advised to apply for CAIPS notes Though I have an agent but Sir Advised to go for it and also informed how to go about...lately I came to know by his advice that 6-12 months wait letter has already been sent..when I argued with my agent he confessed they missed out....

Thumbs up to Sir....I wish I knew this tread earlier...I wouldnt need an agent to apply for my case....

Cheers Sir....Great job....hats off to you sir...

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishista1 said:
Thank you so much for your quick and optimistic response. Friends like Cocknbull have contributed a lot to reduce ambiguity, pains, tortures and fear. You should be highly valued and your contribution should be greatly praised. Almighty has sent people like you to spread the spirit of humanity and helps....God bless you and you get visa quickly.

Regards
MARCHIE said:
I agree what AJM says....

This tread has really been such a gr8 Help....I was advised to apply for CAIPS notes Though I have an agent but Sir Advised to go for it and also informed how to go about...lately I came to know by his advice that 6-12 months wait letter has already been sent..when I argued with my agent he confessed they missed out....

Thumbs up to Sir....I wish I knew this tread earlier...I wouldnt need an agent to apply for my case....

Cheers Sir....Great job....hats off to you sir...

Hi!

My dear friends, Thank you very much for your complements and positive feed back. I am really honoured. God bless you people too and help you acheiving your goals. Wish you receive your visas fast.. :)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJM said:
Hi,

What is difference between CAIPS and GCMS,
Hi!

CAIPS and GCMS are basically the same thing. People who had applied before May 2010 get CAIPS notes instead of GCMS. In May 2010 they changed the system from CAIPS to GCMS. GCMS is more effective, in detail and easy to understand then CAIPS. CAIPS also involves lots of codes like PSDEC =1,SELDEC=4, etc, whereas in GCMS it is very straight forward and simply written like eligibility is either pass or fail or in progress etc

CAIPS stands for "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System"
GCMS stand for "Global Case Management System"

Thanks

AJM

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Hi!

CAIPS and GCMS are basically the same thing. People who had applied before May 2010 get CAIPS notes instead of GCMS. In May 2010 they changed the system from CAIPS to GCMS. GCMS is more effective, in detail and easy to understand then CAIPS. CAIPS also involves lots of codes like PSDEC =1,SELDEC=4, etc, whereas in GCMS it is very straight forward and simply written like eligibility is either pass or fail or in progress etc

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for your detailed reply. This thread helps me alot to understand alot. I applied through a lawyer and i had no idea about these thing. Now after using this thread i am getting fruitful information. Special thanks to you sir once again.

AJM

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Thanks
Dear Sir,

My case was refused in feb and reconsided on appeal in july, so decession made changed into inprocess since july 2012. I have sent updated documents in Aug end since then complete silence so if i applied for CAIPS notes then what kind of information i will get from CAIPS. I means upto medical date or furthur expected dates.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJM said:
Dear Sir,

My case was refused in feb and reconsided on appeal in july, so decession made changed into inprocess since july 2012. I have sent updated documents in Aug end since then complete silence so if i applied for CAIPS notes then what kind of information i will get from CAIPS. I means upto medical date or furthur expected dates.
Hi!

If you apply for CAIPS now you will get to know that first they rejected your case then reopened it upon further consideration / appeal letter. Most probably there won't be any BFD in your case

So apply for CAIPS only if you want to know the details of your case like rejection/reopening but it won't give you any information like when you will get medicals or next BFD. etc..Its better to wait and see because these days London visa office is moving very fast and hopefully you will get update very soon in near future. Keep your fingers crossed. Thanks

AJM

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Hi!

If you apply for CAIPS now you will get to know that first they rejected your case then reopened it upon further consideration / appeal letter. Most probably there won't be any BFD in your case

So apply for CAIPS only if you want to know the details of your case like rejection/reopening but it won't give you any information like when you will get medicals or next BFD. etc..Its better to wait and see because these days London visa office is moving very fast and hopefully you will get update very soon in near future. Keep your fingers crossed. Thanks
Dear Sir,

Thanks for the information.

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
Hi Friends:

Does anybody know what is this TFR-Eligibility???
Application Status
Application Status 2
Appication Status: Re-Opened
Application Status Reason: TFR-Eligibility

Thanks

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
kan2008 said:
Hi Friends:

Does anybody know what is this TFR-Eligibility???
Application Status
Application Status 2
Appication Status: Re-Opened
Application Status Reason: TFR-Eligibility

Thanks
TFR could indicate, Transfer of file from one visa office to another. What does the latest NOTES say ?

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I got my GCMS notes and trying to decode. I was wondering how I can figure out whether my background checks are completed or they are in Progress. I see the line for Criminality : In Progress.

Is there any link where we can find acronyms for all the cryptic words that are used in GCMS.

Thanks.

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
maran1976 said:
TFR could indicate, Transfer of file from one visa office to another. What does the latest NOTES say ?
Thanks

Notes do not say anything special. This was my last GCMS notes in August 2012, nothing started yet. Considering to apply for GCMS notes again...I m sick of RBVO on e-cas!!! :-\

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mikey76 said:
Hi Everyone,

I got my GCMS notes and trying to decode. I was wondering how I can figure out whether my background checks are completed or they are in Progress. I see the line for Criminality : In Progress.

Is there any link where we can find acronyms for all the cryptic words that are used in GCMS.

Thanks.
check this link for help

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit?pli=1

Check on page 2 on under application assignment

Eligibility in progress, passed, or not started ?
criminality ?
Medicals ?
security ?

PAssed means its cleared or completed, in progress means its still i progress, not started means it is not started yet.

Also check under application assignment what is application assignment due date. This is your next BFD (bring forward date)

Thanks

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Dear Sir,

I am bit confused as I received my GCMS report but there in no BFD date mentioned. which is strange...?????
The date which is mentioned is the date when my ecase from RBVO Turned to In process. There are no other dates mentioned in the whole GCMS.
Assesment
Eligibility : Passed
Security: Not stared
Criminality: Not started.
Medical: In process

Notes:C50 BZZ letter sent Medical printed P103 PREPARED FILE PA'D.

Notes says medical printed n prepared but we have only got 6-12 months wait letter only.

So when can we get medicals....

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
MARCHIE said:
Dear Sir,

I am bit confused as I received my GCMS report but there in no BFD date mentioned. which is strange...?????
The date which is mentioned is the date when my ecase from RBVO Turned to In process. There are no other dates mentioned in the whole GCMS.
Assesment
Eligibility : Passed
Security: Not stared
Criminality: Not started.
Medical: In process

Notes:C50 BZZ letter sent Medical printed P103 PREPARED FILE PA'D.

Notes says medical printed n prepared but we have only got 6-12 months wait letter only.

So when can we get medicals....

Eligibility:passed and Medical:In Process is a very very good sign.......C50 means 6-12 months wait letter must have been issued to you......so just wait for that period to get over and you will definitely get MR based on your GCMS :)