+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Well in the gcms it was RR.
What confuses me is that on the phone multiple agents have told me my eligibility is passed.
However on legalfalcon's thread I was told that in RR its usually the immigration officer in the LVO during final review that makes the final decision.
Its only on 22nd jan that my file was moved to lvo and from december till the 22nd jan i was told my eligibility is passed.

So its what I am confused. Does the officer still reviews my eligibility and if so do I upload new documents and LOE or am I just being paranoid here and my eligibility is passed once and for all.

Sadly the call center agents are of no help anymore since my file has moved overseas and the only other way to find out is if london replies to my CSE/mails or gcms
If you haven't already sent the docs then you can give it a try, entirely your call. But I feel that they passed the Eligibility and moved the file for London VO Officer to take a final decision.

Jai123!

Jan 17, 2019
Dear tobs and cansha,
Please advice me, I have replied to pof related pfl on December 20 and this Friday I called CIC to know about my status updates. Agent replied still its under review required and no updates to my submitted files. I applied for notes on January 24. It will come end of February. Now please tell me, should I raise CSE or wait? Crossed 6 months, vo Sydney

Scbho

Jan 18, 2019
Assessment
Eligibility : passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality : passed
ORG crime :
Medical :passed
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing:complete
Other requirements : not started
Final :

This is from the gcms note I received in November and no news since then . The wait is frustrating.

NotSoExpress

Feb 2, 2019
Please order your GCMS notes. That's one thing that's within your control.
Hi,

I have ordered the GCMS notes about 50 days ago through my lawyer. It still hasn’t arrived. So... yeah.
But it’s fun reading along and following you guys on the thread. Thanks for the company everyone ^^

Reactions: Ronja5200

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Assessment
Eligibility : passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality : passed
ORG crime :
Medical :passed
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing:complete
Other requirements : not started
Final :

This is from the gcms note I received in November and no news since then . The wait is frustrating.
It seems you've redacted information which is a sign of comprehensive security check.

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
My daughter was born in Ontario. We left the country when she was 3 months. We moved to Alberta (she is now 4) after I got PPR. Her Ontario health card was automatically cancelled once I applied for her Alberta Health Card. To date I have not been asked to pay anything.
It's applicable only for Alberta since they provide coverage from day 1.. Not applicable to any other province. Alberta alone says to repay if we don't stay there for at least 183 days.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/alberta-health-card-waiting-time-moving-from-outside-canada.520923/

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
What does it say usually in the activity section that indicates SS

Den
As far as I know information will be redacted for activities 1-5. You may also find the word "security screening". Wait for people in SS to give you better information.