+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
I received an email from CIC today stating,
your salary for this position appears to fall lower than the range for this
NOC on the NOC ESDC website for one of my jobs..my job title was under that NOC but salary was lesser than min wage. I have to submit response in 7 days.
Please help, how can i explain this

Thanks in advance

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
NOC on the NOC ESDC website for one of my jobs..my job title was under that NOC but salary was lesser than min wage. I have to submit response in 7 days.

Thanks in advance
How is that exactly determined? What you earn in different parts of the world could be lower than what you could earn in Canada. Right?

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hello,

I passed medical on July 14, 2018..,., since that time it shows we are processing your background check. Anyone has an idea in which stage am I right now and how long it will take to get ppr email or mail.

regards,

Amar

Joshua2018

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hello Folks,

We received our Passport Request email today morning. We are extremely delighted and I was excited all day at work today.

Our Details are as shown below

CRS Score 461
My wife is the primary applicant
ITA : March 14th 2018
AOR : June 8th 2018
MEP : June 25th 2018
PPR : July 26th 2018
Country of Origin : India
Country of Residence : USA

Congratulations to all applicants who got their PPR today . Good luck to those of you who are still waiting for the Golden email.

Thanks to all the wonderful souls in this forum who helped me out with all my queries.

I would definitely try to help others with their questions in any way I can.
Hello Folks,

The PR visa has been affixed on our passports and we got them delivered back to our residence in the US, today evening.
We got the COPR until May 2019 , which is the month my wife's passport is set to expire.

A big shout-out to all of you here in the forum for your valuable thoughts and suggestions. Good Luck to you all.

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018

Thanks in advance
That's so disappointing, what NOC Code was that?

Reactions: Sabariraj

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Thanks in advance
Unless someone has personal experience on something like this, I think it would be better if you engage an immigration lawyer on this one. Or take opinion from someone who has a legal background in Canada.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW

Thanks in advance

Just tell the truth.

Do you have an official letter from the company with the job description? I think they just want to be sure you aren't lying about your noc code. Your role and duties are supposed to match the noc code not necessarily the job title.

I don't see how they can punish you for being underpaid. Do you have contact infomation for your direct supervisor/hr who can confim the job description and salary? Any coworkers with the same job & pay willing to provide a letter? We're you aware it was below minimum wage? Do you have proof that this was your salary, offer letter, payslips, bank deposits?

Just give as much infomation as you can. Hopefully it won't be an issue for you.

Reactions: Sabariraj and tobs

ShanmukhamVC

Feb 11, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.
Hi, Andy. My AoR is dated June 7. Could you please share the June AoR WhatsApp group link with me through message? Thanks.

manuchackofrancis1990

May 21, 2018
Heard
from what I see here and in the tracker as well.. IP1 takes much longer... as you said i guess many of the security are carried out in IP1.. I got a call to my office (to verify the job) within the first week of application before I passed my meds... so it looks like they started IP1 quite early incl some security checks.
hey did you get notification of verification calls to your previous companies too? I am just concerned as one of my previous company is no longer working!

tanujmuley

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
12-09-2018

tanujmuley

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
What did he say about Eligibility?
Agent didn’t say anything about eligibility. He sounded a bit rude and said you can check everything online. I might call them today again

N@ndita

Aug 9, 2018
AOR: 12th June
Medical passed :26th June
RPRF paid: 19th July

IP1 since then.
Hey my AOR is 2 June medical passed on 11 july and since then waiting for background check to be initiated. So i guess we don’t have any option other than waiting.