+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
They do a Web search of your company, they check if the duties in the letter match the noc code. They might look at other docs like payslips etc. If everything looks in order your eligibility will be recommended passed.
Do you know if they check the PCC as well in IP1 or is it in Criminality and security?? My PCC is short of 4 days but we have given a LoE for the missing days.. Bahrain police do not give PCC for our stay as a visitor (4 missing days in PCC)..

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Do you know if they check the PCC as well in IP1 or is it in Criminality and security?? My PCC is short of 4 days but we have given a LoE for the missing days.. Bahrain police do not give PCC for our stay as a visitor (4 missing days in PCC)..
PCC is checked very early during the completeness check. If that stage has passed you should be fine.

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
thats a relief mate... I called CIC yesterday and they its a recommended pass.. so I guess the PCC part is taken care off..
On calling CIC, do they let you know what has been done in IP1 and what is left ? Because, even I am at IP1 since a month and need to know what all checks are pending and what all I have passed

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
On calling CIC, do they let you know what has been done in IP1 and what is left ? Because, even I am at IP1 since a month and need to know what all checks are pending and what all I have passed
For them there are no terms like ip1 or ip2..As far as i know they will let u knw nly basic things like bg check details and eligibility..

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
In my call the representative initially said they have not yet taken a decision on the eligibility - but then when I requested if its a "recommended pass or not" she confirmed its a recommended pass.. They do not use the terminology IP1/2 and they do not give further info... 30 days in IP1 is not a delay for them (6 months is the usual processing time for 80% of the applications).. details are given in the GCMS which i guess we can order if the application has been in IP1 for more than 90 days.. I hope and pray that will not be the case.. :)

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
In my call the representative initially said they have not yet taken a decision on the eligibility - but then when I requested if its a "recommended pass or not" she confirmed its a recommended pass.. They do not use the terminology IP1/2 and they do not give further info... 30 days in IP1 is not a delay for them (6 months is the usual processing time for 80% of the applications).. details are given in the GCMS which i guess we can order if the application has been in IP1 for more than 90 days.. I hope and pray that will not be the case.. :)
Yeee thanks. How did you get to know your visa office. Like I want to know when my file will be sent to visa office, because last time I checked with CIC agent she said it was in Sydney (which is the first place where file is).

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys did not get any answer from u m. I uploaded ADRs on july 23 and no response or status has changed ever since is that normal!abit worried

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Yeee thanks. How did you get to know your visa office. Like I want to know when my file will be sent to visa office, because last time I checked with CIC agent she said it was in Sydney (which is the first place where file is).
I actually asked the agent and she said the visa office is at Ottawa... Can I know why you think the VO will change from Sydney?

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
I actually asked the agent and she said the visa office is at Ottawa... Can I know why you think the VO will change from Sydney?
Actually at first place all applications go to Sydney office and medicals are passed from there. Then the applications are sent to respective visa offices, where applications would be processed.
I am not sure how much time they take in transferring the file.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Actually at first place all applications go to Sydney office and medicals are passed from there. Then the applications are sent to respective visa offices, where applications would be processed.
I am not sure how much time they take in transferring the file.

OH ... OK .. I didnt know the applications first go to Sydney...