jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
I have noticed a few PPR updates on April - May AoR. Avg between 3-4 months, mostly long IP1 and short IP2 followed by PPR.

Hope to see some quick movement in June AoR starting September first week. Good Luck

Last edited:

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Heard

hey did you get notification of verification calls to your previous companies too? I am just concerned as one of my previous company is no longer working!
Heard

hey did you get notification of verification calls to your previous companies too? I am just concerned as one of my previous company is no longer working!

I guess that should not be a problem... I am in the same boat as well. A company i worked for earlier has merged with another company and it is no longer operational...

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Oh we are actually in IP2 since July 13th. At least that's what everyone is assuming. They are processing background check. But eligibility isn't even recommended pass yet! So idk what they're doing!!
Hey @rdimmi... i had called CIC yesterday and they said the application is still in IP1 (a decision on eligibility has not yet been done but they said it is a "suggested pass". So I am guessing a senior VO will now have to take a decision to pass us the IP1. The VO is Ottawa... BGC not yet started.. Did you happed to call CIC?? any update on your application??

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Most of the outland applicants who are at IP2 stage in the immitracker are either PNP or USA based. I guess nowadays PNP applicants are having priority over FSW applicants. I have seen a person with Saskatchewan nomination got PR in 61 days. Regular FSW-O applicants probably need to wait till the end of September to see noticeable progress.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Keep in mind.. if your documentation is spot on... u will get it... no matter what happens.... let me make you feel better.. my friend he was in US.. got his h1b rejected.. went back to India.. had applied Canada thing from US.. but had to go back,... few complex situations popped 3 ADRs.. he had lost hope... but you know.. in 2.5 months he had his PPR.. came to Canada from his old company and now is having fun.. so baseline..this is what I did.. stop comparing your case with others.. 2. get a cold can of beer or your fav drink, spend time with family have fun.. its a freaking govt process will take its own beautiful time
Wow.. such a good msg,,, cheers buddy..

Reactions: Y@$h

tanujmuley

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
Hey my AOR is 2 June medical passed on 11 july and since then waiting for background check to be initiated. So i guess we don’t have any option other than waiting.

The frustrating part is my friend had the exact same case as mine, same college, same company and same no. of years of experience. The only difference was his AOR was Dec-2017 and got PPR in exactly 2 months. Luck matters here I think.

Reactions: N@ndita

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Most of the outland applicants who are at IP2 stage in the immitracker are either PNP or USA based. I guess nowadays PNP applicants are having priority over FSW applicants. I have seen a person with Saskatchewan nomination got PR in 61 days. Regular FSW-O applicants probably need to wait till the end of September to see noticeable progress.
PNPs look like slowest so far. Only 1 June case and few may cases approved in immitracker.

Reactions: sysadmin141

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Did you seriously get a call from IRCC?
It our HR/accounts person who received the call... he stated that he got a call from +1 xxx phone number and asked about myt details such as period working with the company, position, job etc.. I could not guess a better reason to receive a call from North america and enquire abt me.. So i am guessing its IRCC.. On the side note my spouse who is the primary applicant doesn't know if their company received a call.. It depends on the HR i guess.. They called on the phone number posted on the letter head...

tanujmuley

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
Does anyone know (After AOR) on what parameters your eligibility is checked/reviewed?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
PNP is the slowest. Even some of July AOR fsw-o have already got PPR. PNP only one case on my immitracker in more than last 2 months.

Reactions: fleurspeaks19

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
Most of us have same scenario..As far as I have researched most of the June FSW Non US applicants are stuck at ip1..
My Aor is June 4th and RPRF july 5th..No update after that. I called Ircc thrice after that and just got to know tat eligibility recommended pass and bg check yet to start..And tats d case for most of us..We cant actually do much in dis situation.. We have to wait as our application is still in d time limit..
Most of us including me are just worried as we are seeing some pprs from d same timeline as ours..But if we look closely those are only handful of applications tat processed tat fast..So its better we just wait and hope to get our pprs soon..U can call IRCC and check ur status. There is no harm in tat..
So my - Review of eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Does that mean even IP1 has not started ?