+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
No asked my rep about it but she said she only orders them in circumstances where someone is rejected .
But if you are rejected then what is the point for GCMS then?!!!
You should tell some of these representatives "Go F*** yourself"
You have to order notes to see why there is review required on your case. You may have to submit some more supporting documents like POF or LOE.
Anyways, you can order notes by yourself if you have your info such as UCI etc.

Reactions: tobs and Ronja5200

Petra2019

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
But if you are rejected then what is the point for GCMS then?!!!
You should tell some of these representatives "Go F*** yourself"
You have to order notes to see why there is review required on your case. You may have to submit some more supporting documents like POF or LOE.
Anyways, you can order notes by yourself if you have your info such as UCI etc.

that’s true thought about that as well ... I can? What else would I need ? Wouldn’t they ask me to submit if they need anything else? They said this at end of Email “Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.”

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
that’s true thought about that as well ... I can? What else would I need ? Wouldn’t they ask me to submit if they need anything else? They said this at end of Email “Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.”
Are you living in Canada? or Do you have any relative residing in Canada? If so, you can use this link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
It is free and it will take a month to come. Otherwise, you have to use a 3rd party to do it for you. I know two websites that do: gcmsbuddy and getgcms. Google them and you can find them. They will charge. The only info they need is your UCI number as well as your personal information like name and date of birth.

CIC always says that, but it will take a long time to ask you the additional docs that they want. You can be proactive and send everything to them

Reactions: tobs

Petra2019

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Are you living in Canada? or Do you have any relative residing in Canada? If so, you can use this link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
It is free and it will take a month to come. Otherwise, you have to use a 3rd party to do it for you. I know two websites that do: gcmsbuddy and getgcms. Google them and you can find them. They will charge. The only info they need is your UCI number as well as your personal information like name and date of birth.

CIC always says that, but it will take a long time to ask you the additional docs that they want. You can be proactive and send everything to them

No I’m in Jamaica ... but have relatives there

Reactions: Mr_nobody

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
My AOR is 4th May.
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility:Review required (As per GCMS notes for Work experience)
Security :Not started
File is in CIO Sydney from the beginning

Got below response for one of the CSE I raised:

Received.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Anyone got similar response ?

I got the exact similar response today. I have review required for my sibling relationship document and I had submitted the original birth certificate sometime in November, by raising a CSE as I dint attach it the first time. I am not sure if this means any progress in the application now or is it just another random standard response . I will complete 8 months tomorrow on my application with no movement at all after medical passed. My AOR is June 8th and I am FSW inland applicant. what about you ?

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Hi guys, just received my gcms notes.
I have review required for proof of funds, I had enough money in my account according to the average currency rate during the submission but they must have checked it on a higher rate day and I appear to have fallen short of 200 CAN DOLLARS.
Can anyone tell me what I can do to resolve this?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys, just received my gcms notes.
I have review required for proof of funds, I had enough money in my account according to the average currency rate during the submission but they must have checked it on a higher rate day and I appear to have fallen short of 200 CAN DOLLARS.
Can anyone tell me what I can do to resolve this?
Raise a CSE and provide an updated proof of funds and make sure you have amount over the required amount by a few hundred dollars even on a higher exchange rate.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Raise a CSE and provide an updated proof of funds and make sure you have amount over the required amount by a few hundred dollars even on a higher exchange rate.
Okay thank you. What should I write in the CSE? and should I attach a letter of explanation for anything?