AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
You can say you saw a review required in GCMS notes and you want to provide an updated statement to show that you have enough funds.
Okay thank you. I am trying to arrange the documents asap. I hope I can send this by Wednesday since my file is being reviewed by an officer right now as per my last conversation with CIC day before yesterday.

PRMAR18

Dec 12, 2018
Can some one please advice on writing email requesting the current status on my express entry application profile please?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay thank you. I am trying to arrange the documents asap. I hope I can send this by Wednesday since my file is being reviewed by an officer right now as per my last conversation with CIC day before yesterday.
Don't worry. The visa officers are much more experienced, skilled and considerate compared to analysts. I think analysts are trained to mark anything which is not exactly as per rules for review required. I don't think any visa officer will reject your file for a 200$ difference. But, it is always good to provide extra documentation to make sure there are no doubts.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yes please! Until we all get the PPR...

It's not like it is going to use up multiple servers on their end to host the content on this thread.
Gujjuuuuuuu

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Don't worry. The visa officers are much more experienced, skilled and considerate compared to analysts. I think analysts are trained to mark anything which is not exactly as per rules for review required. I don't think any visa officer will reject your file for a 200$ difference. But, it is always good to provide extra documentation to make sure there are no doubts.
Analysts go by book.. officers are highlyqualified people.. some are phd holders as well... its just staffing is less nowadays

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Yes but they still haven't started my background check. So i guess this is kind of a big issue

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yes but they still haven't started my background check. So i guess this is kind of a big issue
So initiation of any process is done by analyst only.. when it goes from one officer post his analysis back to central queue for security screening

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
So initiation of any process is done by analyst only.. when it goes from one officer post his analysis back to central queue for security screening
Okay. So I will have to wait for a few more months for this review and for the background check to start? Is this a bad thing? That they didn't initiate the background checks.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Okay. So I will have to wait for a few more months for this review and for the background check to start? Is this a bad thing? That they didn't initiate the background checks.
Now that cannot be commented upon

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
The only “limbo” I’ve ever actually enjoyed was the videogame, but this one is getting ridiculous.. even if we had really complicated applications (which I honestly doubt) they should have been cleared already, it’s been 8 months and counting... come on! :mad: I don’t really understand why they get so mysterious with the security, it’s not like we could do something to cover it up anyway.. just get over with it already! I should get my notes by the end of the next week but I already feel it’s going to be more wasted time.

Sorry, I had to vent... this is as absurd as it could get. Even people with fake info gets approved while we are here waiting for the freaking apocalypse over nothing.
There isnt slightliest of doubt that you and all other June applicant's decisions are delayed beyond eternity and without any evident reason. One reason for a delayed security or a decision that I can think of in your cas Dan may be international turmoil surroundig the nation ( cause I know).
I might be wrong, but I have seen and sensed that. I hope you get your PPR soone buddy. PPR for all of us !!

Reactions: DanFariasM

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello Experts, I have prepared LOE here..its my first LOE so bit confused..IDO i sound clear in my explanation? PLease correct where wrong..

Dear Officer,

Application No. .......
Surname and Given Name........
Date Of Birth...............
UCI Number........

My GSMS Notes generated on 9th Jan 2019 shows that my file is under review required as the Bank Letter shows my savings account number followed by 11 different fixed deposit account numbers. Please confirm that all the 11 different Account Numbers are not individual bank accounts but are different Fixed Deposit Account Numbers assigned by Bank when Fixed Deposits were generated. All my 11 Fixed Deposits were generated on different dates and hence have different Fixed Deposit Account Numbers. All the Fixed Deposits were generated from the same Savings Account mentioned in the letter and upon maturity/liquidation, these amount will get deposited in the same Savings Account. I am attaching current Bank Letter here to support my stand. Scan copies of 11 Fixed Deposits showing my name and the Savings Account number from which they were generated are also attached here for your easy reference.

Reactions: gau55555

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello Experts, I have prepared LOE here..its my first LOE so bit confused..IDO i sound clear in my explanation? PLease correct where wrong..

Dear Officer,

Application No. .......
Surname and Given Name........
Date Of Birth...............
UCI Number........

My GSMS Notes generated on 9th Jan 2019 shows that my file is under review required as the Bank Letter shows my savings account number followed by 11 different fixed deposit account numbers. Please confirm that all the 11 different Account Numbers are not individual bank accounts but are different Fixed Deposit Account Numbers assigned by Bank when Fixed Deposits were generated. All my 11 Fixed Deposits were generated on different dates and hence have different Fixed Deposit Account Numbers. All the Fixed Deposits were generated from the same Savings Account mentioned in the letter and upon maturity/liquidation, these amount will get deposited in the same Savings Account. I am attaching current Bank Letter here to support my stand. Scan copies of 11 Fixed Deposits showing my name and the Savings Account number from which they were generated are also attached here for your easy reference.
Looks Good. Is there a chance that we can replace 'Confirm' in the second line, to be 'be informed' . Its my interpretation, you may have your thoughts to use confirm.

Reactions: amisanghavi

dr.luca

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
good morning Folks,

I'm sent my passport to CPC Ottawa on the 31sth of Jan. and delivered on the 4th of Feb.

My account was updated on the 6th of Feb.
anyway, when I get my passport and the CORP, can I go to Edmonton Airport or should I go to the American border "Sweet Grass"

Some friend told me I might be able to to validate my Passport at the airport, any idea??

Can I get an early appointment via one of the IRCC offices in Edmonton, I have a job offer and they need me ASAP.

I'll be grateful if you guys have any answer

Thank you