Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Oh great. What office was your Eligibility Passed pls? From your signature I can see your app was transferred back to CIO.
Eligibility Met - CIO
Criminality pass - Ottawa
Eligibility Passed - CIO
Security passed - CIO
Approval - CIO

Is that correct?
Yes

Reactions: Yelzamani

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
My edits

Dear Officer,

I write this letter of explanation to provide some clarity on the review required seen on my recently generated GCMS notes for proof of funds.
My GCMS Notes generated on 9th Jan 2019 shows that my eligibility is review required because of proof of funds as the Bank Letter shows my savings account number followed by 11 different fixed deposit account numbers.

I'd like to use this opportunity to confirm that the 11 Fixed deposit Account Numbers that were the reason for concern are numbers assigned by the Bank when Fixed Deposits are generated on different dates, and are not individual bank accounts .

Each of the Fixed Deposits were generated from the same Savings Account (Account number: xxxxxx) mentioned in the letter and upon maturity/liquidation, these amounts are usually deposited in the same Savings Account (account number: xxxxx).
I have attached to this letter of explanation for ease of reference, a current Bank Letter with the savings account number (Account number: xxxxx) and the Scanned copies of the 11 Fixed Deposits certificates showing my name and the Savings Account number from which they were generated.

Application No. .......
Surname and Given Name........
Date Of Birth...............
UCI Number........

(Ensure the bank letter and FD certificates are merged in the same pdf document as this letter of explanation)
Ielts writing: 9/9

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Not really. I am also from May and at 6 months timeline, they just decided to send me for SS!
May applicants were not a lot active and that is why every one thinks that their applications are going alright.
It's for all, CIC is increasing the number of ITA's crazily and that causes more workload and backlog
It must be there strategy of showing that there is no lapse from their side and of-course some applications are more complicated... So the logic goes like this: 80% with 6 month TAT = IF (Decision<>Delay, Decision, IF (Justification = Additional Verification's, Wait additional 3 months, SS))

And SS people generally elope back to life for considerably more time.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hey @Prashant86_2000 @tobs
so I received this from my fund for my long term investments:

"Dear Mr. Gaurav,
thank you for your recent correspondence.
I can confirm that the illustrative current valuation breakdown is as follows:

Current illustrative policy value: USD 79k
Estimated early surrender penalty: USD 38k
Estimated surrender value: USD 40k
Current maximum partial surrender value: USD 31k

Please note: these figures are for guideline purposes only and may be subject to change (the reason this is because I invest/deposit fixed amount every month and the early surrender penalty also reduces and obviously market changes too)

The "current maximum partial surrender value" represents the amount that can be taken as a partial surrender without incurring penalty or fully encashing the policy.
On receipt of all the required documents, partial surrender processing and payment would usually be completed within approximately 14 working days.

I trust this in order. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us"

I have ordered my 2nd gcms on 27th jan so if my PoF is still RR i will be sending them my statements + this letter + accrued gratuity (on employer letterhead)
I feel this letter explains that my funds can be withdrawn anytime I want and I get them in max 14 days and so it should be accepted as PoF. What are your thoughts on this?
The big assumption you are making is that the agent or visa officer would know how ULIPS work and also what all the terminology in this letter means. I’m not saying this letter won’t work but it would be much better if the terms are explained somewhere just like you did in this post. If you hadn’t added explanation of what partial surrender means and how much time it would take to get money I wouldn’t know what you’re talking about.

Reactions: Ronja5200

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
It must be there strategy of showing that there is no lapse from their side and of-course some applications are more complicated... So the logic goes like this: 80% with 6 month TAT = IF (Decision<>Delay, Decision, IF (Justification = Additional Verification's, Wait additional 3 months, SS))

And SS people generally elope back to life for considerably more time.
Exactly. I feel like as soon as the case is out of the 6 months timeline, they start not giving a damn since the case does not play any rule in their statistical show-off.

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
The big assumption you are making is that the agent or visa officer would know how ULIPS work and also what all the terminology in this letter means. I’m not saying this letter won’t work but it would be much better if the terms are explained somewhere just like you did in this post. If you hadn’t added explanation of what partial surrender means and how much time it would take to get money I wouldn’t know what you’re talking about.

I am going to be explaining it in the Loe that I will be sending along with the statement and this letter.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I was of the assumption that I would receive my ppr in 2 months but I have completed 4 times my assumption months. 4 x 2 = 8 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Another week ends today. Disappointment is small word to express feelings.
I remember watching my immitracker’s average of 93 days to PPR and thinking there’s no way mine would take that long being a simple application.. even counted days and was supposed to get it by the end of september, even searched for PPRs issued to people living in my country... and here I am, turning 8 months today (well, I techically applied on june 8, got the AOR on june 9) sadly the excitement is completely gone.