+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Hey thanks for your reply. What updates did you send cic??

Also i was an inland applicant so it wouldn’t effect if i move out of canada to dxb right?
I don't think inland or outland matter in decision of PR application. I sent mail/message to CIC through CSE to ask if i can submit my passport in Embassy in UK instead of Abu Dhabi (after i received mail from CIC for submission of my passport to Canadian Embassy, Abu Dhabi) and in response CIC sent me new letter for submission of passport to Canadian Embassy-London, UK.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
My representative said that applications she submitted in March April and May got PPR on and before 6months... sigh not sure why June Applicants are being treated this way. I will reach 8 months on Tuesday... my account still saying date of completion should be December 13,2018. Sigh :(
Not really. I am also from May and at 6 months timeline, they just decided to send me for SS!
May applicants were not a lot active and that is why every one thinks that their applications are going alright.
It's for all, CIC is increasing the number of ITA's crazily and that causes more workload and backlog

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Not really. I am also from May and at 6 months timeline, they just decided to send me for SS!
May applicants were not a lot active and that is why every one thinks that their applications are going alright.
It's for all, CIC is increasing the number of ITA's crazily and that causes more workload and backlog
Mathew loves Iranian ;)

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Petra2019

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019

Oh ... well last I heard from CIC I’m in queue for review...I wonder for what ... hoping it’s approval .. really hoping

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
You post was lost in the middle of others
When did you order your first set of notes? Can you share your activity 1-5 and assessment section?

There is nothing you can do. I would recommend to wait for two more weeks to see your GCMS notes. If anything suspicious, order CBSA notes as well to make sure if you are under SS or not. But, in terms of the processing, there is not much that you can do except waiting.
Hi Man,
Last Notes received on 28th Dec 2018. I have an S 15 or something on the top right corner in the first few pages.
I guess, yeah, imma wait for the GCMS notes and then take a call.
Waiting feels like shit.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
My representative said that applications she submitted in March April and May got PPR on and before 6months... sigh not sure why June Applicants are being treated this way. I will reach 8 months on Tuesday... my account still saying date of completion should be December 13,2018. Sigh :(
Mine is 4 days post that... cluelessness is crushing my brains...

Reactions: ChiragShetty20

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Man,
Last Notes received on 28th Dec 2018. I have an S 15 or something on the top right corner in the first few pages.
I guess, yeah, imma wait for the GCMS notes and then take a call.
Waiting feels like shit.
Yeah you may also be under SS. Share your activity 1-5 and/or assessment section.
I know man. Checking this stupid CIC makes me go nuts sometimes!

Reactions: Ronja5200